Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up (537 Views)

Do You Still Believe Nigeria Will Be Better After 2017 Experiences??? / Give Reasonable Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Be Great Again / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by socialmediaman: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nigeria has talents all over the world, Nigeria has so many smart people, very intelligent people. Nigerians are very proud people, proud of their heritage, social and cultural roots. The most interesting part is, you meet Nigerians all over the world. Nigerians are making the news all over. You could see their names all over the Olympics representing many countries of the world, making these countries to learn more about us. I was surprised to meet an American who told me he had been studying about Nigeria for many years. He told me about Igbos, Biafra and their enterprising nature, The struggle in the Niger Delta and much more. He was as proud to identify with me as i was to be Nigerian.

Nigeria will be Great, Again (Yes, Nigeria is one of the 3 biggest economies in Africa). Do you know what that means? It means we have all it takes to be a great nation like the US and many developed nations. Believe me, its not the government that makes these nations great, its the people, the talents i was talking about, The entrepreneurs who have their ideas burning with passion inside of them

The only thing we need is patriotism, not just from the leaders, but also from the people. If we have patriotism, then we can be brave enough to effect change on leadership. We cannot continue to let Fear rule us. We let the bad leaders remain in office because we're afraid no one can do better, we're afraid of their intimidation, we're afraid of our own past (we fear blackmail), we're afraid to trust one another.

Do your part, brothers and sisters. Join hands to fight evil, corruption and lack of patriotism. Whether you belong to PDP or APC or you just care about Nigeria like i do, we should put this nation above any leader or party. It doesn't matter if you were once part of the rot, there's no saint among us all, we can strive towards new beginnings and i believe we can make a real change together

We can do this, Guys. Come on

- SocialMediaMan
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by POWEROFPEACE(m): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yes, but not until the evil politicians and leaders are completely eliminated. A goat does not give birth to a dog.
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by ClitRaider: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by socialmediaman: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
Yes, but not until the evil politicians and leaders are completely eliminated. A goat does not give birth to a dog.

Well, evil is not eliminated by wishing it away, You fight it and then dominate it with good.
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by socialmediaman: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
ClitRaider:
Keep dreaming!

grin grin grin grin grin Dreams Come True, brother
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by ClitRaider: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
socialmediaman:

Yeah they do but, not in this part of the world.
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by apcisevil: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
socialmediaman:

Glad you believe dreams come true, same way biafra will rise again
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by Legitbaba(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lolz. .... it's ur right to believe sha....buh for me, having false hope is not ma way of life...so I'll allow you to continue....
Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by hendrixxx(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
undecidedNigeria will be great again was Nigeria great before?

1 Like

Re: I believe Nigeria will be Great Again, I have Not Given Up by teufelein(f): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2016
op, if i call you a mad goat that gonna be flattering you; a mad goat has an honour, dignity and principle. i'll not ascribe these virtues to you. your nigeria is dead!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How Many Times Shekau Has Been Killed? BBC / APC Not Responsible For Economic Mess; Obj,yar’adua, GEJ Are The Culprits – Buha / We Are Ready To Take Over From Mimiko – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.