Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

If You Are Married! Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Married! Read This (655 Views)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Married! Read This by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
A Gossip is a raging inferno. Backbiters know how to set any good relationships on fire with their mouth.

Any Relationship that must experience bliss must shut gossipers and backbiters out of their lives.

Gossips are not loyal to anybody because they can gossip for Africa at your back just to pull down your relationship at all cost.

It is advisable you avoid friends like a plague that gossips a lot because a time will come when they will gossip at your back about what you or your spouse did or didn't do just to destroy your marriage by all means possible.

It's even more amazing when you gossips about your spouse because your so called friends will help you spread his or her weaknesses among your friends and foes alike.

The way you present your partner,spouse or better half is the way people will treat him or her.

Drop pen...
Re: If You Are Married! Read This by mizzbouqui(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Okay, I will come and read it when I get married

#catwalkouttathread
Re: If You Are Married! Read This by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

#catwalkouttathread
undecided undecided so why did you open the thread?

why did you comment?

Do you get paid to do it? angry angry

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/brutal-vietnamese-police-kicks-bus-passenger.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Married! Read This by mizzbouqui(f): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

undecided undecided so why did you open the thread?

why did you comment?

Do you get paid to do it? angry angry

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/brutal-vietnamese-police-kicks-bus-passenger.gif[/img]
I'm the one calming you down in that meme because you are acting like an *******
Re: If You Are Married! Read This by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

#catwalkouttathread
I see you getting married in a short time so kindly catwalk back to the thread my lady,cos you find it beneficial cheesy
mizzbouqui:

#catwalkouttathread
I see you getting married in a short time so kindly catwalk back to the thread my lady,cos you find it beneficial

(1) (Reply)

. / She Sounded Funny On The Phone. / But Why Do Males Claim Females On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.