Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 (22387 Views)

Poll: Who Grabs The Three points?

Nigeria: 61% (24 votes)
Spain: 23% (9 votes)
Draw: 15% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Spain - Player Rating / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by delvinmaya(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
tkb417:

yeah right!!

doin well is losing 2 games
conceding 3 goals and not scoring any

ure the man!!
how apt!!

Ikechukwuuuu

i no dey fight u
i say speak your mother tongue

wetin be fight in that?
u want Amodu sacked? same with me
but tell us in Igbo
simple

funny thing is i don't see you running around on the pitch.pity that you never got selected oh forgive me,you are already in the squad of th U80s.Before you talk, can you run around a pitch for 90 mins? if you can't then shut your mouth
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by mahal(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
Oh no! we lost, No wonder my entire neighborhood was quiet.
NAIja!! i love this country.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by folem: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2009
If we beat Tahiti 3-0 (at least) then we have hope of making it as 1 of 4 best losers.

Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by nastydamus(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
I said it! While his colleagues were in the states deliberating and trying 2 proffer solutions to lingering global problems, he (yar adua) was in saudi to witness the opening of a world-class university. Obviously, the world doesn't take us seriously, hell, even refs don't.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by tkb417(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
delvinmaya:

of course he is,also when your grandma dies it's yar'adua who caused it. hmm you know what i also think that all things that has happened in nigeria is a direct result of yar'adua.Don't i just hate the man.

Dude i must tell you, you are sick, terminally if i might add
hehehehe
kasala don dey happen cos Nigeria don lose

coolu coolu temper
na those boiz cause am. we for no dey curse ourselves like this grin grin

RuuDie:

@ JINTUJINTA,
GOD BLESS U WHOEVER U ARE. . . . . ngwa'nu, show for my end come collect 2 Gulder - u too mush!
Amodu dis, Amodu dat - oya, e don reash Siasia everybody quiet dey look for where to throwey fault put.

Siasia think sey football of 2yrs ago and today na d same thing. . . .  we can blame the boys all we want but the simple fact remains SIASIA don Bleep UP; im don shyte use bible pack am. For im mind, im know dats why im no fit shout!
thank you

in as much as i know Siasia is a good coach and ill prefer him to Amodu, that still doesnt mean he wont share in the blame that comes from this diabolical display by these lads

They were completely insipid, clueless in goal, and shameful clearing their lines
If Siasia shouldnt be blamed, then they should have gone without a coach grin grin

delvinmaya:

funny thing is i don't see you running around on the pitch.pity that you never got selected oh forgive me,you are already in the squad of th U80s.Before you talk, can you run around a pitch for 90 mins? if you can't then shut your mouth

so i shld leave my work and start running around the field?
i tell you say i be footballer abi i collect money from your NFF

AG of the Federation, you for use sense take judge am na
i dey pay tax and i have the right to question any misappropriation of tht money

These sets were a pure waste of tax payers money

and as per shutting my mouth?
when did it become your duty to know who and what to post?
i'll indulge your leaky brain this time, next time will be torrid
waka fast b4 i change ma mind about u.
Ewu Ara!!
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by McDoe(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
At least, we still have hope , until 20:20
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by MUNEER2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2009
delvinmaya:

Guy thats what a tie is meant for,.hang yourself

Nigerians, your problem is so complicated cool, Well, thanks for making my day, Mr tie wink

ikeyman00:

but this aint english friend

only a german can translate

peace!!

i look out for a german translators anyway ha grin

i think i can help grin

delvinmaya:

s

Take it easy, bruv grin
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by tkb417(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
ikeyman00:

but this aint english friend

only a german can translate

peace!!

i look out for a german translators anyway ha grin

grin grin grin

u don kolo grin grin

ol boi, this loss dey pepper me for body
i wish i can lay my hands on the captain
i for whoze im face ehn grin
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by IykeD1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
he he he he. . .  grin

Una don triumph again for another sporting event?  Was anyone truly expecting a different
outcome?  Do we think we are the only ones that pray or believe in miracles?  Faith without
work is dead according to the bible. Nigeria is now truly beginning to reap what it has been
sowing all these years as mediocrity is biting harder and faster.

There are no short-cuts to success. Virtually everything this country does will continue to trend
the wrong way until everyone in the country understands that success will not come without
some preparation - you can wish or pray all you want to.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by delvinmaya(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
tkb417:

hehehehe
kasala don dey happen cos Nigeria don lose

coolu coolu temper
na those boiz cause am. we for no dey curse ourselves like this grin grin

thank you

in as much as i know Siasia is a good coach and ill prefer him to Amodu, that still doesnt mean he wont share in the blame that comes from this diabolical display by these lads

They were completely insipid, clueless in goal, and shameful clearing their lines
If Siasia shouldnt be blamed, then they should have gone without a coach grin grin

so i shld leave my work and start running around the field?
i tell you say i be footballer abi i collect money from your NFF

AG of the Federation, you for use sense take judge am na
i dey pay tax and i have the right to question any misappropriation of tht money

These sets were a pure waste of tax payers money

and as per shutting my mouth?
when did it become your duty to know who and what to post?
i'll indulge your leaky brain this time, next time will be torrid
waka fast b4 i change ma mind about u.
Ewu Ara!!

if y

Am so sorry for what?   ehhmmm ok making you sound stupid,which actually you are,forgive me,i also suffer from a leaky mouth as well.dude am not angry over nothing but i have to let you know that when you are running around a pitch chasing around a round object for 90 mins, you are totally not to blame if the result goes bad as long as you tried your best.those guys played out their hearts out there for their country and luck was against them,I just see the need for you to insult them.It's bad.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by dafman10(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls make una no come out fore oct 1 with the bloody thieves we get as leaders cos i ve planned to kill them tru suicide bombing at eagle square. signed al queda
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by slap1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
Our ball control was poor. Our short players were kicking d ball rather too high. We played better against Venezuela.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by tkb417(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
delvinmaya:

Am so sorry for what?   ehhmmm ok making you sound stupid,which actually you are,forgive me,i also suffer from a leaky mouth as well.dude am not angry over nothing but i have to let you know that when you are running around a pitch chasing around a round object for 90 mins, you are totally not to blame if the result goes bad as long as you tried your best.those guys played out their hearts out there for their country and luck was against them,I just see the need for you to insult them.It's bad.
oh ok i get your point

i wont insult them again.  .  .
i wasnt insulting them per se; was just lettin out the fraustration
y'knw.

its k sad sad
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by Ekwere(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
Bleep the ref and FIFA, let them go to hell, If I were to be the head of CAF, no African team would attend any FIFA organised competition atleast for a year to show to them that, the level of officiating is really really poor

Watch out for SA 2010, african countries going no where
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by delvinmaya(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
dafman10:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls make una no come out fore oct 1 with the bloody thieves we get as leaders cos i ve planned to kill them tru suicide bombing at eagle square. signed al queda

i just hope that you get your 72 virgins else it would be a total waste of souls
tkb417:

oh ok i get your point

i wont insult them again.  .  .
i wasnt insulting them per se; was just lettin out the fraustration
y'knw.

its k sad sad

Am also sori man.I never meant those words i said.How about a bottle of star on me?
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by chosen04(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
AM so happy we lost again!!!. I lost dont know why i am always excited when misfortune befalls nIGERIA.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by tkb417(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
Am also sori man.I never meant those words i said.How about a bottle of star on me?
fanta or sprite will do grin grin
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by dafman10(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

this naija sweet no b small.  Abeg make una no come out on independence day. make only d politicains go there i ve already planned with Al Queda to help kill those sonofabitches tru suicide bombings. serious.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by delvinmaya(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
tkb417:

fanta or sprite will do grin grin

ok man.
chosen04:

AM so happy we lost again!!!. I lost dont know why i am always excited when misfortune befalls nIGERIA.

Thats because your parents migrated from Ghana down to nigeria and were chased back during the ghana must go period.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by koolchicco: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
chosen04:

You're not patriotic enough! grin grin grin grin
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by Okaakoko(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
The boys played well, SIASIA is good. but ASUU head is stopping the goals. the prophesy says 'UNTILL FG ANSWES ASUU, THERE WONT BE ANY PROGRESS IN NIGERIA SPORTS' ASUU and FG are the source of our fustration. take it or leave it.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by sunnychuks(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
Spain Under-20s rode their luck as they saw off the threat of their Nigerian counterparts at the Al Salam stadium in Cairo. Luis Milla's side ran out 2-0 winners, with both goals coming from Arsenal's Fran Merida.

Nigeria made a promising start to the game and should have taken the lead in the opening minutes, but Odion Ighalo completely scuffed his close-range shot with only Sergio Asenjo to beat.

Throughout the game, the Flying Eagles dominated possession and shots on goal. However, they were unable to test Asenjo on a sufficient number of occasions, although King Osanga tested the Atletico Madrid stopper with a 25-yard drive in the first half.

Spain grew into the game and began to put sustained pressure on Nigeria's backline, before taking the lead in the 33rd minute. Fran Merida made an excellent run from deep that no one picked up, and had the time and technique to chip Uche Okafor to put Spain into the lead.

The Arsenal man almost made it 2-0 just before half time, but Okafor was equal to his low effort.

Nigera redoubled their efforts in the second half as Spain sat back, and it nearly paid off. Asenjo pulled off an excellent save from Omatsone Aluko before Daniel Adejo headed home from a corner, but referee Frank de Bleeckere cut the Africans' celebrations short as he had already blown for a foul.

Coach Samson Siasia will feel aggrieved at the way Spain extended their lead, as Rabiu Ibrahim was penalised for a trip on Ander Herrera in the penalty area in the 83rd minute. Merida confidently dispatched the spot kick, and Nigeria's misery was completed by the dismissal of Gbolahan Salami just a minute later.

The result gives Spain a perfect record after two games, while Nigeria are struggling to stay in the competition after two defet.
With this there is no hope for NIGERIA at the youths tournament.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by Ben13: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
I can't take dinner tonight cry cry undecided
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by delvinmaya(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
Okaakoko:

The boys played well, SIASIA is good. but ASUU head is stopping the goals. the prophesy says 'UNTILL FG ANSWES ASUU, THERE WONT BE ANY PROGRESS IN NIGERIA SPORTS' ASUU and FG are the source of our fustration. take it or leave it.

Yes, the ASUU president flew all the way down to egypt in his astral form and blocked all our attempts at goal but you know what baffles me, why couldn't he just appear in yar'adua's dreams to torment him?
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by Igwe9(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
Okaakoko:

grin grin grin the most un intelligent post so far, cheesy
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by buffead(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
tahiti is already 2 goals up ermm
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by idupaul: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
aT LEAST WE TIRED BETTER THAN TAHITI angry
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
nig will qualify as one of the best losers.the competition is for 24 nations
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by ayusman16(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2009
Wonder why Nairalanders mix politics with sports anytime we fail to do well.
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by buffead(f): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
lol it seems tahiti are da scape goat of dis tourney 3-0 already
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
chosen04:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

we shlla overcome all evil forces
AMEN!!!
Re: FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain (0-2) On 28th September 2009 by mrofficial(m): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
None of the Eagles sabi play again.
Corruption dey affect Eagles. LWKMD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Ramos: I'm Going To Fight To Death For PSG In The Game Against Real Madrid / Argentina Vs Belgium - World Cup Q-final (1 - 0) On 5th July 2014 / Cristiano Ronaldo scores on his record 200th international cap for Portugal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.