Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) (3575 Views)

Poll: Do you support this move to bring balance, fairplay and equality?

Yes: 82% (28 votes)
NO!: 17% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2009
It was a bit of a shock for me to log on this morning and see our very own manmustwac as moderator . Naturally I felt is was a mistake and decided to log off and on again. And lo and behold IT WAS STILL THERE!

I must say when seun advertised for moderators recently and with the number of pastors, bishops, evangelists, false prophets and co that applied for the religion section, I was a bit apprehensive as to the fate of non-christians if we had two christian moderators. This was further heightened when one of the applicants told me albeit jokingly he'd ban all atheists if he were a mod.

I must commend seun for this act of wisdom and fairness because an atheist is the only person who can moderate fairly without any bias and fear of the mythical hell/seoul/hades/lake of fire/jinn etc.
And to manmustwac I say congrats and goodluck!

Don't forget to cast your VOTES people. . .
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2009
Your eyes are not decieving u Tudor. It has been decided that a non believer should be added as an moderator to balance the scales  smiley . Thanks i'll do my best as long as am here.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by AKO1(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2009
Tudór:

Naturally I felt is was a mistake and decided to log off and on again.

Lol, I was quite surprised myself.

But its a great decision, plus it makes things easier for me.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2009
Thanks A K O wink
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2009
HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, i CAN NOW CELEBRATE THE INDEPENDENCE , WE ARE LIBRATED FROM THE HANDS OF WORSHIPERS, WHO GOT ENVY THAT I WAS GOING AFTER ONE OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL SISTERS SEXYLEAMON AND BANNED ME

Now i can now go after any christian or muslim girl, Seun you are now my man, Manmustwac you did great by applying, how did you manage to beat other applicant who prayed that they should be chosen ? You must be great,

of course as the game is played by the christian and muslim moderators, you must give we the atheist some leverage here ok ?

Next is atheist Board,

Manmustwac, did you see the list of nairaland memebers that will be going to hell ? your name was there. Congrats.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2009
HA HA HA You must be talking about the imaginary hell!
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2009
manmustwac:

HA HA HA You must be talking about the imaginary hell!

Whcih ever, even Seun and my man Tudor names dey there, me and Sexyleamon dey go heaven where we go tanda forever.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2009
banom:

Manmustwac, did you see the list of nairaland memebers that will be going to hell ? your name was there. Congrats.
So where is this list of nairaland members going to the imaginary hell? Give me the link.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2009
manmustwac:

So where is this list of nairaland members going to the imaginary hell? Give me the link.

See am, more names are coming,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329452.0.html
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2009
@Hey Tudor
do me a favour. Pls conduct a poll! smiley
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2009
manmustwac:

@Hey Tudor
do me a favour. Pls conduct a poll! smiley

Polls for what ?
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2009
Manmustwac I made it a pretty straightforward yes-no poll. . .is that okay?
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
Manmustwac and Tudor

You guys have made a great mistake, were you expecting worshipers to vote yes, just wait an see the out come.

Tudor,
when are you coming to Nigeria.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

who gives a fu ck if you are an atheist or not? Atheist my foot. The same way you find it easy to rain insults on believers, just the same way we will continue to rain insult on your moda foking head, a man of no strong conviction? Atheist? my foot.

An Atheist who find it easy denouncing everything christian/muslim can never be a fair moderator - how can an atheist be ever fair in things he or she doesnt beleive in nor understand? Some people's brain sure is gone to sleep. Example, lets say someone creates a thread about God, and this foolish atheist moderator in his mind doesnt beleive in God, how fair, thorough or appropriately can he moderate something he doesnt understand?
It's your brain that is dead. What is there to understand about a god that doesn't even exist?

Let me educate your dull mind. . .with the over 30,000 sects in christianity each with its own ideas and dogma about god, tithe and all, its ONLY an atheist with no stake in either that can moderate fairly with no bias.

If you like CRY cry cry from now till next year. . .nothing dey change!
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2009
banom:

Manmustwac and Tudor

You guys have made a great mistake, were you expecting worshipers to vote yes, just wait an see the out come.

Tudor,
when are you coming to Nigeria.
Soon my man. My cousin is getting married to one guy like that and my family dey yarn say I must be there.

Banom who's this sexylemon you're going to heaven with?
Does she post here or what coz I don't think i've come across the i.d?
Every girl on NL adds "sexy" as prefix or suffix these days so its hard to tell who's who.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tudór:

Manmustwac I made it a pretty straightforward yes-no poll. . .is that okay?
Yeah but after what banon just said i don't think it was a good idea
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
We're actually leading the poll. . .besides it'll be nice to know what the peeps here think.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
Keep the votes coming. . . .
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by DeepSight(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
Its a great decision. Tudor, If u de come naija, make we hook up for pepper soup and beer, i dey lagos
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by AjaraEwuro: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
fire burn every atheist- hahaha - someone is pained.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
No qualms Deepsight. . . I never say no to a drink. wink
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

fire burn every atheist- hahaha - someone is pained.
ha ha ha. . . Na today?
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tudór:

Soon my man. My cousin is getting married to one guy like that and my family dey yarn say I must be there.

Ok, when you will be coming, you let me know on time, i will be going to America by october and am not sure yet when i will be back, but if i am still in Nigeria when you are around then you come over to Abuja, so we can see,

Tudór:

Banom who's this sexylemon you're going to heaven with?
Does she post here or what coz I don't think i've come across the i.d?
Every girl on NL adds "sexy" as prefix or suffix these days so its hard to tell who's who.

Dat one ? no put eye there, the girl na my internet wife, just go through page three of this thread you will see her reply, then click and see her profile, i go  marry her for internet and we will go to heaven . you and Moderator manmustwac are special guest to our wedding. manmustwac will still be the moderator on our weding day, while Ogaga4luv will be the priest.

Abuzola will be my best man, A.K.O will not be allowed to attend becuse he attempted collecting the girl from me,  many high diginitries will be there including Mr.Crackles and Satan.

Ogag4luv will lay hand on all attendants on that day and annoint every one.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tudór:

No qualms Deepsight. . . I never say no to a drink. wink

Why, is drinking alchohol not a sin ?
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
As soon as I'm certain as to my visit i'll let you know but october is too near.

Banom e lyk say you don get everything for your igbeyawo planned. . .i hope you've notified ogaga.
banom:

Why, is drinking alchohol not a sin ?
Which sin?
Was jesus not a drunkard?
Infact his first miracle was to turn water into wine. Go figure.

Hope there'll be wine at that your wedding or I no go show. . .
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by banom(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2009
Tudór:

As soon as I'm certain as to my visit i'll let you know but october is too near.

Banom e lyk say you don get everything for your igbeyawo planned. . .i hope you've notified ogaga.Which sin?
Was jesus not a drunkard?
Infact his first miracle was to turn water into wine. Go figure.

Hope there'll be wine at that your wedding or I no go show
. . .

which one be igbeyawo planned ?

Ogaga is already notified

Na only mineral we go drink there, uno say nairlanders dey vex , de fit drink finish begin dey scata things there, besides my wife na born again, she no go allow achohol,

@ Tudor,

If you can't make it before october ending, then we can see by December, i will be back before christmass.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by AjaraEwuro: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Association of Confused Atheists- hahahaha. Atheist dey come for church wedding - bo ho ho.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Banom no wahala. . . . At least I now know to smuggle my own alcohol in. . . cheesy
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thanks to whoever moved this thread back. . .much appreciated.

Cmon people tell us how you really feel about this. . .keep voting. . .
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Abuzola(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
Wow, its good, i suggest Ako should be ejected and we put one deist.
Lmao. Glad glad
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by bawomolo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Wow, its good, i suggest Ako should be ejected and we put one deist.
Lmao. Glad glad

deep sight, here is your calling  grin

congrats manmustwack
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
thanks bawomolo its my first day as a mod smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gospel Of John - A Study / Can Muslims Deny Thes? Picture! / Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.