Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) (3576 Views)

Poll: Do you support this move to bring balance, fairplay and equality?

Yes: 82% (28 votes)
NO!: 17% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2009
dgreatrock:

One of the weapons satan uses in blinding people from being saved is the money factor. As many as show such traits needs our most urgent intercession.
Why not answer the question asked by kunleoshob instead of shamelessly calling the devils name.

Why do the pastors only stand for jesus when it comes to collecting money but not when it comes to helping the poor?
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
dgreatrock:

Tudor i never knew you could be sooo childish!
Grow up, boy!
Errr. . . .you also applied for the same post, didn't you?

I can't say I'm suprised. . . .
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tonyet1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Tudor,

i have been following some of your posts on NL in general and believe me, no responsible person will want to put up with you, and i wouldnt want to start anything against you as i wont be the first either

there is a maxim always said that"a mad person doesnt see himself as one, even when told"

its no use arguing with you my brother and friend
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Abuzola(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
This christians are jealous that we have a fair mod.

AkO must resign
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Tudor6(f): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2009
Tonye-t:

@Tudor,

i have been following some of your posts on NL in general and believe me, no responsible person will want to put up with you, and i wouldnt want to start anything against you as i wont be the first either

there is a maxim always said that"a mad person doesnt see himself as one, even when told"

its no use arguing with you my brother and friend

Really?
Well, In that case stop ranting thoughtlessly and we're cool.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Gentleme1: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Tudor,

what has his rantings got to do with your stupidity, is it any of your bizness if he rants? mad man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by dgreatrock(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
Abuzola:

AkO must resign

O, i see the plot here! for muslims and atheists to take over the section, you will all fail!
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
What's the big deal? *tscheewww* tongue
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by Kunbee: 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
stillwater:

What's the big deal? *tscheewww* tongue

Abi ooo i dont understand tongue
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by manmustwac(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2013
back in the days
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by tpia5: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2013
who is ako sef?

not really familiar with the moniker.
Re: Do We Have An Atheist Moderator Or My Eyes Deceive Me? (with Poll) by tpia5: 6:20am On Aug 19, 2013
KunleOshob: Manmuswac is not even regular in this section, he spends more time ranting around the sports section. I wonder how he got selected as moderator for this section, seun must be up to no good as usual.

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch How A Christian Pastor Destroys Gay Pastor In Debate [Video] / Meet The Church That Refuse To Help Endsars Ladies Becos Dey Are Wearing Trouser / Between Goshen And Joeagbaje: Who Would You Listen To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.