Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit (34079 Views)

Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel / Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / Fayemi Slams N3bn Libel Suit On Fayose’s Aides Lare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by cktheluckyman: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
I wonder how a kid ended up as a mod on this noble site

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by sleekAfonja: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
Oga moderator. cc seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by sleekAfonja: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
cktheluckyman:
I wonder how a kid ended up as a mod on this noble site
Why so much hidden posts?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Mylove55(f): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
CyberWolf:
Whatever shiiit they do is none of my fvcking business.. Let the idiotic intelligence report tell us the sponsor of Boko Haram.. Ndi ara
why not boko-haram demand for dansuki release or demand for all d corrupt politicians in d north-east and north-west not to be probe,

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by UmuEri(m): 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
My God! What is happening on this thread? Is anybody noticing the show of shame i am noticing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by sleekAfonja: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
onexile:
anybody who challenges that comment he made on this thread gets a ban, or is removed. I am surprised that i haven't been ban yet.

But if after this comment you don't see my comments again, just know say i don chop 3months ban. grin grin
I dey relate with you from sanko! Cos of page one.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by UmuEri(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

but that dosnt stop Buhari from being an Idiot, does it?

Now that i have provoked you, can you now tell me which nairalands rule i have broken?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by onexile: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
sleekAfonja:

I dey relate with you from sanko! Cos of page one.
kkk i decode. But mehn i dey run temper now. Lol
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai i cn feel the pain of our northern brother's who wants Jonathan arrested...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by mabea: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:

Bros you pass this levels nah

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by sleekbaba: 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
onexile:
kkk i decode. But mehn i dey run temper now. Lol
Hailing you again from sanko.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by CyberWolf: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mylove55:
why not boko-haram demand for dansuki release or demand for all d corrupt politicians in d north-east and north-west not to be probe,
they demanded worse than that..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by dunkem21(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Pidggin(f): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
The Nation newspaper is always quick to publish such defaming rubbish against GEJ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
He might not have any link with Militants but the people he allowed to loot us dry to this our present condition are the ones sponsoring Militants and Boko Haram. So he better starts calling names else Freedom will be snuffed outta him angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by SWORD419(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
jail the idiot abeg

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by kstix(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
The same intelligence gathering is yet to tell us who is sponsoring boko haram.

Enough blames on Jonathan already. Nigeria must move on!
have u heard of ISIS? Yh the islamic sect that gives support boko haram
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by abbahlovethchi: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
who knows,GEf carries innocent face.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by kstix(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
The same intelligence gathering is yet to tell us who is sponsoring boko haram.

Enough blames on Jonathan already. Nigeria must move on!
have u heard of ISIS? Yh the islamic sect that gives support to boko haram
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by lonelydora: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oga Jona, no shaking. Do your thing joor. The people dragging you into this are people that thought you will save them from the claws of EFCC. They are angry you are so silent about their embezzlement and the problem in PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by eph12(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile
Like you would even be satisfied or acknowledge it when you see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by finalboss1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:

smh

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: DSS Summons Mailafia Over Comment On ‘Terrorist Nigerian Governor’ / Train Attack: FG Asks Nigerians To Raise Money For Patients' Treatment / Anxiety As Emefiele Misses Buhari’s Deadline To Return To Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.