Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit (34221 Views)

Court Fines Sahara Reporters N4bn For Saraki Libel / Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / Fayemi Slams N3bn Libel Suit On Fayose’s Aides Lare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by goodvision12(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by ndcide(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
From what we know about intelligence gathering,
there is no responsible Government agency that
would rush, as claimed in the newspaper stories,
to adopt the accusations of a questionable
rebellious organization as its own findings,
without applying the professional processes of
rigor and due diligence.

With what we see everyday on the news of stolen money it is unequivocally clear that this present Buhari government is irresponsible.

The whole thing is to keep attacking GEJ and rubbish his image so that their obvious failures will be excused.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by jamesibor: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
crixtex:

Lol... I m beginning to love this new beremx

Beremx case is the case of "person wey go to babysit and the baby die" wetin she go do, no be to go home?

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by MamaletASO: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Breaking News: Ashawo Pants has been stolen in each 5 Star Hotel of d mega cities in Nigeria.. Pls comment..

Arrant nonsense..
Nigerian Journalist reports rubbish always..
and they are evil..

Becos any1 reporting what can instigate destruction is an evil person..

Nigerian journalists are unprofessional they have been improvised.. they are hungry people...

Bye

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by darechris: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
dont mind him................. jonathan have a link
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Omotunise: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
All I believe is that some corrupt individuals are behind NDA to sabotage this government and those celebrating them should know that it will affect everybody and even the Niger deltans more. Some argued that some people used bokoharam to sabotage last adminstration, now turn of NDA; I asked who is at the receiving end? Can two wrongs make a right? The way bokoharam dealt with the North, I think it is the highest level of wickedness and foolishness for northern people to say they are using bokoharam to destory Jonathan administration.One thing I am sure of is this whether any group like it or not this current adminstration will succeed and Nigeria will be great!
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beremx:
The same intelligence gathering is yet to tell us who is sponsoring boko haram.

Enough blames on Jonathan already. Nigeria must move on!

Ope o!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Gozzzy(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
just negodu odiri mmadu a.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by willibounce1(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
If Jonathan is found guilty, he going to jail. You flattinos will only shout and cry from.now till forever. Now you see how it feels. When Jonathan was president, the accused Buhari and APC of being behind boko haram even when they had no evidence. Now Na Jonathan turn, una dey fly up and down like headless chickens
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by NairaMaster1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Slynonny:
APc and lies are like...
Where is that pix sef?
undecided undecided

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by kossyablaze(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
mabea:
Bros you pass this levels nah
Dat guy is childish I tire for am

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by mcnuel001(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
I didnt see anywhere he denied d links,just empty threats of libel suit and a childish statement of his rising profile
Mumu, he's not apc member na dat deny everything, an hero don't need to argue, track record shows it all . Import a working brain

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by ladyF(f): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2016
kossyablaze:
Dat guy is childish I tire for am
Go sleep na... grin
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by nell2: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2016
THEY JUST WANT to divert our attention from this current hardship

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Chibuikem93(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2016
You guys should let this man rest. At least, he has done his own and his possible best. Let buhari do his own as well, not putting all blames on GEJ

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Orikinla(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Mynd44:
I blame Tinubu. He is trying to drag the Hero of Democrazy's name into the dirt but he will be defeated.

[size=28pt]GEJ till 2019 [/size]tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Orikinla(m): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2016
GEJ and living in denial are like ... grin

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Orikinla(m): 12:42am On Aug 19, 2016
nell2:
THEY JUST WANT to divert our attention from this current hardship

Where is the hardship?
It is not general.
A debtor that could not pay me under former President Goodluck Jonathan since June 2013 finally paid me this month after moving to a new flat and buying a brand new SUV.
And the Hausas in Lagos are smiling in this video on Screen Naija YouTube Channel. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieRFTY8TQEc
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by compujyde: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Headlaw(m): 1:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Propaganda.... APC...Chain

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by TMANO: 1:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Slynonny:
APc and lies are like...
Where is that pix sef?

I actually Scroll down to look at d pics sef. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Appareil(m): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Small Pikin !

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by NovusHomo(m): 1:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Mod with due respect, what are you turning this noble site into? The sarcasm does not befit a mod that should uphold all the ethics of this hallowed newsite. In all honesty we all know that GEJ is innocent despite the army of media hackers employed to taint his international standing as a worthy hero of democracy. Thank you

"Noble site"

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by CodeHouse: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:

You are also blind to see where he said it was false information?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Deepfreezer(m): 2:20am On Aug 19, 2016
Its better to address the issue and move on. GEJ is too busy to start exchanging words with infidels.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Why can't a libel suit against the newspapers?
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by emmydollars4life(m): 4:31am On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
If he formed NDA, then do you think he will just step down like that ? Bro that is a script been played by a hire bastard to distract the country from different cover up.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by project8(m): 4:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Mynd44:

GEJ till 2019 tongue tongue tongue
u truly need help and a moderator u shudnt be partisan.how can u jus blv a mere denial wit facts.d linkage refused to go and even those in govt knew je knows alot abt d militants.this allegations are too heavy for jus denials to clear ur name.we need a more holistic and factual denial if indeed hes innocent.
Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by JohnsonOlanre: 5:17am On Aug 19, 2016
Businessideas:
[s|
Free the man. He's a Nigerian patriot and no sane Nigerian will not be embarrassed by the mess that was superintended by Goodluck Jonathan. Imagine his Ijaw people placing mines around our oil pipelines while he was still the president and detonating the mines during the reign of a president from another part of the country yet he's forming deaf and dumb. In saner climes, Goodluck Jonathan would have been arrested and face the court to prove himself.
Now I remember that saying that "there's no peace for the wicked ".Goodluck Jonathan presidency was a complete disaster[/s]

A disaster according to your muslim skull of course...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by cococandy(f): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2016
misguided characters that are hell-bent on pulling down the former President, despite his clear record of diligent service to his country and long-standing commitment to the good of society.

There is no doubt that there exist such people who may have scores to settle with the former President but are now feeling frustrated by the fact that his national and international profile has continued to rise, despite their recourse to endless muck-raking character assassination. Such people will stop at nothing to continue to throw obstacles, albeit futilely, on his path

Few nairalanders come to mind. You people will suffer shame for trying to pull down a man who has done nothing to you but serve diligently.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by Kaybaba5(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2016
This government has nothing to offer
Always shifts blames on past government
They forget reason why they were being elected

1 Like

Re: GEJ Denies Being Probed for Alledged Links to the NDA. Threatens Libel Suit by PehaKaso: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Mod with due respect, what are you turning this noble site into? The sarcasm does not befit a mod that should uphold all the ethics of this hallowed newsite. In all honesty we all know that GEJ is innocent despite the army of media hackers employed to taint his international standing as a worthy hero of democracy. Thank you

Are you surprised? He is an Islamist hired by a fellow Islamist for this very purpose. Go through his posts on any issue concerning GEJ. He bans anyone who call Buhari names that befit his cluelessness & illiteracy but encourages anyone who abuses GEJ. We have noticed his biased moderations but meanwhile, his day of reckoning approaches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On Military Zone In Borno / Atiku Blew Kisses In Owerri During The South-East Campaign Rally (Video) / President Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.