Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) (6900 Views)

Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by MOFAZIT: 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
hungrynigerian:
It all started about two months ago, when I went to visit my sister in abuja. on arrival at her house I was welcomed by a new face with boobs so big that her nipples were staring at me right in the eyes. at first I looked away but my mind couldn't just get off it.
so when we were alone in the house I made a playful advance towards her and she responded positively, my John Thomas became erect at an angle of 90 degrees to the vertical, so I did the needful. We kept on doing almost every night till I finally left back to my base in lagos.
I haven't been able to get her off my mind since then, I find any small excuse to visit abuja. even my sister has started asking me why I so much love coming to her house at the slightest chance.
Please it's ruining my life and affecting me even in my work place. how can I get her out of my mind, advice me.

*matured advice please

first.. seek spiritual help and if u arent strong spiritualy, hooke up with another pretty bae
Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by enshi(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Whats bad in marring the girl
If she is good enough for bleeps why not keep her for life and if you cant keep her for life y not leave her life
That girl must love you and thats y she takes the risk...

I advice you look into her xter and person if she is ok... My Guy keep her for you have found a good thing and will obtain favour from ur creator

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by laribari(m): 4:14am On Aug 19, 2016
DrDreWise:
Just tell your aunt. Right now, you've told a million persons already.

You don find another job for the house help? If you have, no problem. The lady sit down her own je-je o!

She responded because the OP is her small Oga O! That is how house help see relatives of their boss.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by AlPeter: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2016
All this folks self no know how to advise. This is a very small issue JUST MARRY HER, then you can bleep all you want problem solved and case closed. Listening to 'don't stop' by Olamide

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Doing My Sister's Housemaid And It's Ruining Me (18+ Pls) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
hungrynigerian:
It all started about two months ago, when I went to visit my sister in abuja. on arrival at her house I was welcomed by a new face with boobs so big that her nipples were staring at me right in the eyes. at first I looked away but my mind couldn't just get off it.
so when we were alone in the house I made a playful advance towards her and she responded positively, my John Thomas became erect at an angle of 90 degrees to the vertical, so I did the needful. We kept on doing almost every night till I finally left back to my base in lagos.
I haven't been able to get her off my mind since then, I find any small excuse to visit abuja. even my sister has started asking me why I so much love coming to her house at the slightest chance.
Please it's ruining my life and affecting me even in my work place. how can I get her out of my mind, advice me.

*matured advice please

Marry the b00bs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' / I Have A Relationship Question For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.