Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement (7715 Views)

Get A Copy Of This CV / This CV Should Interest Firms Or Organizations / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
olashams11:
I also need d format dis ma gmail...shams4b82@gmail.com

Go to my last post at page 2 to access them.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
copaceticG:
boss please I need it too, kindly send to copabuildings@gmail.com. Thanks.

I attached them to my post in page 2
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jakeattah:

Good day Sir,

Please I would appreciate if you can send to me the CV and cover letter sample also.. Thank you. jakeattah@gmail.com

I attached them to my post in page 2.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Abiagirl777 post=48644033][/quote]

I have attached them to my page 2 post.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
fidel353:

Pleas sir!!
I would also like to get a copy
fidelis353@gmail.com

I attached them to my page 2 post.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
CUTEHENRIE:
Dear tunde I would be glad if u cud also forward the CV template as well as the guide and samples of cover letters u have cos I v bn willing to edit my CV....I appreciate.... ighodalohenrietta@gmail.com

check my page 2 post to access them
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
classicalbabs:
please I also need the format here is my mail.....tbabs29@gmail.com.....tanx

check last post in page 2.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=datjohn post=48606361][/quote]

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Prince202020:

Boss, please i need it too, here is my email:

prince2020204christ@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Check last post in page 2.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
onward4life:

Tunde indicating 2:1 na problem..the manager go say Oga fit con like this boy pass me. Or they go interview u like say u get masters... let dem employ u con discover say u get ist class, work experience wey u get u suppose get ur own company if to say no be to sponsor election our police sabi... all d same Nice one dia!!!

I appreciate those kind words. Many thanks!
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
spice123:
If I were to employ you bro, trust me I won't. BITTER TRUTH: you don't have any area of specialization in I.T. All I see is jack of all trade here. Narrow your C.V to where you're good at bro. Is it web development, or pc repairs and maintenance, or is it networking?

Good day sir. I indeed acted on your comment. I need your comment again on this updated CV of mine.

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
44chux:

Just read the first few lines and concluded that written English was definitely not one of ur strengths.
Which one be "Possesses solid knowledge",
"repair of diverse laptop..."(laptop na living organism abi grin),
"A Fast learner with a willing spirit",
"Exposed to configuring Cisco router",
"client interfacing skills." as if the client na software grin grin

Get help!
You need to improve ur technical vocabulary and ur formal English register.

BTW no employer has time to go through half of ur resume. You need to turn it to a miniskirt: very short to capture attention but long enough to cover the essentials

Put the good stuff at the beginning and at the ending, and all the boring stuff in the middle

Kindly comment again on this modified version of my CV.

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by truelies: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
pls Sir, send a cover page to me, via herosluv@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by goldmartins: 1:36am On Aug 23, 2016
proffessorgold089@live.com send to me too Bro.
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I
think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a
guide for applications, just move some of the long
explanations away from your cv to your cover letter
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by datjohn(m): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2016
tunde4top:

Thanks a lot, really appreciate.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by willoughby1990(m): 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I
think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a
guide for applications, just move some of the long
explanations away from your cv to your cover letter

Please kindly send to my mail too owoseni.oluwatosin@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by spice123(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2016
@Tunde4top. That's much better and eye catching now. grin
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by shadzyng(f): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
jsheng:

jsh_eng@yahoo.com

Hello,
Kindly delete my mail address from your quote..thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by highdee3(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
willoughby1990:

Please kindly send to my mail too owoseni.oluwatosin@gmail.com
Kindly forward to me too, bankeberly@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Tamakay(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=44chux post=48602574]

Just read the first few lines and concluded that written English was definitely not one of ur strengths.
Which one be "Possesses solid knowledge",
"repair of diverse laptop..."(laptop na living organism abi grin),
"A Fast learner with a willing spirit",
"Exposed to configuring Cisco router",
"client interfacing skills." as if the client na software grin grin

Get help!
You need to improve ur technical vocabulary and ur formal English register.

BTW no employer has time to go through half of ur resume. You need to turn it to a miniskirt: very short to capture attention but long enough to cover the essentials

Put the good stuff at the beginning and at the ending, and all the boring stuff in the middle[opening

A very good observation but at a point I felt bad most especially when u were correcting Op's grammatical blunders. With ur opening paragraph, I thought u were going to follow that till the end but u started laughing and adding pidgin as if u are laughing at him.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
pls I need a sample ngwokecallistus@ymail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by deewon56: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a guide for applications, just move some of the long explanations away from your cv to your cover letter
sir I wish to have the guide line on how to write CV could you please send me My email is akindowaledayo@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by kingsmecca(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please Sir I need a sample of the Cover Letter, here is my email : Kingsmecca@gmail.com. Thnks.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Favourit111(f): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a guide for applications, just move some of the long explanations away from your cv to your cover letter

Please can you send me the format too... Jennyduby@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by emmaoyes(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
I will need the CV format as well bro
emmaoyes@gmail.com

thanks dude
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by saphireadoo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
i also need the format my email is agibeloved@yahoo.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by isiak33(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
please kindly assist also
abdoolhakeem33@gmail.com

@longman6 please help.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Obabajo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
ojay72:

oj2chi@gmail.com.

boss, please forward to my mail also.
I need also adebajooluwadamilare@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Obabajo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
ojay72:

oj2chi@gmail.com.

boss, please forward to my mail also.
boss I need am also CV format adebajooluwadamilare@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018/2019- 10,000 Teachers To Be Recruited / Make $27 Now. Free.in My Paid Survey Sites: / Recruitment: Police Shortlist 2945 Applicants For Screening In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.