Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement (7716 Views)

Get A Copy Of This CV / This CV Should Interest Firms Or Organizations / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by classicalbabs: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2016
please I also need the format here is my mail.....tbabs29@gmail.com.....tanx
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by datjohn(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Pacgmt:

Pls I ll also lyk to have a look at d@ cv template pacgmt@yahoo.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Prince202020(m): 12:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:
I would give it a 7.5, drop.your mail I would send you a better" format, which is shorter but comprehensive.The only issue I have with this is the length.

Boss, please i need it too, here is my email:

prince2020204christ@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by bobman(m): 1:12am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:
sent
Oga send am...
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by timibare(m): 2:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Sir pls help I need it too elizgarnin52@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Treash(m): 6:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:
I would give it a 7.5, drop.your mail I would send you a better" format, which is shorter but comprehensive.The only issue I have with this is the length.

ay4u888@gmail.com. Pls help a brother too. Thanks.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by obiakorEmmanuel(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:

Obiakorchukwunenye@gmail.com, Pls also send me a copy to serve as a guideline for me to build my cv.
Thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by nashito(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2016
ojay72:

oj2chi@gmail.com.
boss, please forward to my mail also.

I need it too bro...thanks kelvinenity@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by amicdan(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a guide for applications, just move some of the long explanations away from your cv to your cover letter
kindly send to @y...TNkz.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by africanman85: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I
think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a
guide for applications, just move some of the long
explanations away from your cv to your cover letter
. pls send to me bro. africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Davinex(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2016
Boss, please extend this kind deed to ogudavidchuks@gmail.com
God bless
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by dozofavour(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
It's only a patient hr manager that will go through the Cv. They have lots of Cv to go through and yours is complicated though good.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Benjom(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2016
You really tried. I give you 5. You were not specific with your 'Achievements' (they're vague). This article will surely be of immense help to you:

http://.com/complete-step-step-guide-writing-successful-cv/

...and this sample below. View more samples on the site.

Thank me later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by xwallace(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
JudgeWilson:
would give it a 7.5, drop.your mail I would send you a better" format, which is shorter but comprehensive.The only issue I have with this is the length.

Boss, please help a brother out, I really need it. Uniqwilson@gmail.com

Please Sir, I am need the format also.... xwallace4u@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by beejah(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2016
xwallace:

Please Sir, I am need the format also.... xwallace4u@gmail.com
Please kindly help forward to my email too guardiola_bj@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by bennyzer(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:

Bossman, kindly send for me too : bennyzer5507@gmail.com
Thanks so much.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by ShafebProperty(m): 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
ojay72:

oj2chi@gmail.com.
boss, please forward to my mail also.

Please, forward to my Mail too. Please. Seducares@yahoo.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
dozofavour:
It's only a patient hr manager that will go through the Cv. They have lots of Cv to go through and yours is complicated though good.
Thank you sir for your contribution, but can you please elaborate more on the word 'complicated ' used in your comment.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Benjom:
You really tried. I give you 5. You were not specific with your 'Achievements' (they're vague). This article will surely be of immense help to you:

http://.com/complete-step-step-guide-writing-successful-cv/

...and this sample below. View more samples on the site.

Thank me later.
Nice comment. Many thanks!
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Mhegar: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pls sir.. Would also apreciate if you can help forwrd to this mail bejia4love@gmail.com.. Thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by GasAndOilTheory(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bro with this ur qualification cool
haa to find confirm connect
u deserve above 600k per annum

1 Like

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by hotomisin(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will so much appreciate if a cv and a resume/cover letter can be sent to me via.:
hotomisin@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by kinibd(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:

I just sent you a mail, the cv as an attachment while I think you can always use the cover letter I sent as a guide for applications, just move some of the long explanations away from your cv to your cover letter

Please send it to me as well Sir, kinibd@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Longman6:
sent

Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by sholebo14(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Would appreciate if you can assist me too. Ndu.kings@gmail.com
here is my email solisco07@gmail.com would be glad if I can have copy too
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by ayo2012: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
yemzyray01:
Please I would also be glad if you send me the guide too cash4freelance@gmail.com thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by ayo2012: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
yemzyray01:
Please I would also be glad if you send me the guide too cash4freelance@gmail.com thanks
please kindly help me with the cover letter. omoniyiayodeji57@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by tunde4top(m): 3:04am On Aug 20, 2016
GasAndOilTheory:
Bro with this ur qualification cool
haa to find confirm connect
u deserve above 600k per annum

Good qualifications and skills are no more enough to get you a good job in this country. External factor (connection) now has a crucial role to play. I will keep on playing the part of my side and expect God to help me perfect the external factor that is out of my control.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by stadora(f): 5:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Longman6:

Pls sir can u help me wt the CV and cover letter samples too
Thanks
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by UncleSnr(m): 5:15am On Aug 20, 2016
To all of you sharing your emails, when harvested for newsletter, you all will start calling moderators, admin and supermods, with a claim of selling your email.
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by Udodasco1(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2016
adamubk:

I would be very glad, if you can forward to my email too.....
mohammedbdm15@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
me too brov
Re: Kindly Rate This CV (from 1 To 10) And Give Possible Suggestion For Improvement by pounds12345: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Longman6:
sent

Greetings Boss
Please help me with a copy
tuk2cpounds@yahoo.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment: Police Shortlist 2945 Applicants For Screening In Enugu / Kpmg Or Zenith Bank / Barcelona Hotel Wuse 2, Abuja Test/Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.