Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room (45389 Views)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Flat Belly / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

say the truth, where did you see with your eyes when alhaji was funding her lifestyle are you her body guard close associate or you live with her, always spreading baseless rumors about others

No problem, since you want to start a fight. I leave you to it. Believe whatever you want to believe.
When Genevieve dated Atiku, did people not know? Were they living with them in their bedroom? and then she denied it severally.

I know you like Rukky sanda and I don't mean to be a Kill Joy, but i know what i know and I don't need to prove it to you.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by mhisbliss(f): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2016
truthsayer007:

No problem, since you want to start a fight. I leave you to it. Believe whatever you want to believe.
When Genevieve dated Atiku, did people not know? Were they living with them in their bedroom? and then she denied it severally.

I know you like Rukky sanda and I don't mean to be a Kill Joy, but i know what i know and I don't need to prove it to you.

you don't need to prove it to me yet you quoted me out of the hundreds of comments don't force me to believe what you believe keep your opinion to yourself
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

you don't need to prove it to me yet you quoted me out of the hundreds of comments don't force me to believe what you believe keep your opinion to yourself

Sorry o, if i quoted you...Madam Selfmade ! grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by mhisbliss(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
truthsayer007:

Sorry o, if i quoted you...Madam Selfmade ! grin
ok oga aproko
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by YhungPablo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
I pray i have something bigger than this
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by realmenrealhats(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
hahaha you try. no be lie
fapcrook:
you never know we don win two medals already, Adekunle Gold and Joke Silver
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by ladyF(f): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hiroto:
No worry God dey with ur file... grin
Amen o!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children / Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Emeka Ike Begs His Wife To Return Home: 'I Adore And Love Her A lot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.