Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room (45384 Views)

Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Flat Belly / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Curves In Skin Tight Lace Jumpsuit (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by yinkson(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Marshallian:

Bros, abeg... how olympic take enter the matter wey dey ground nw....
Help me ask am o...biko
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by TyrantInAsoRock: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
Dshocker:
Poorly paid acting movies, but living large like pablo escobar

Only if you knw the kind of gig they do take up @ night you won't say that
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by charlesucheh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nairaland is becoming too boring for crying out loud!!! If it's not peter uses his WC, it will be Uche Jombo bought gala! Haba!
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Integrityfarms(m): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
2Direct:
Na woman go kill you this boy That's how you used and dump that pinkjacket and moved onto another girl
I blame girls of this days who prefers bad boys over good guys
Really? Has he left pinkjacket? This is interesting!!
Maybe he needs women to push his musical career far
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by nnokwa042(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
Airforce1:
Thats How big girls roll

Love you to a fault Rukky

Crush**
alhajis dey try for this girl if not which film she follow act last
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
hmm

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by McDarela(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
hemartins:
Not bad. She try. I'd post mine soon and hope it makes front page too.
Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by canDy4eva(f): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ok dear...
realmenrealhats:
check again. i don correct am lol. thank you

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Josmila(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Moderately stylish, me likey smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by duduade: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
2Direct:

Na woman go kill you this boy
That's how you used and dump that pinkjacket and moved onto another girl

I blame girls of this days who prefers bad boys over good guys

So you noticed.. Lmao
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by WapTinza(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by fapcrook(m): 11:35pm On Aug 18, 2016
realmenrealhats:
My friend day ask me weda Nigeria no go bring back any medal from Olympic, i come tell am say our government never bring back our girls way day ordinary Sambisa forest here, na medal way day Brazil yonder na you want make boys no never chop food go bring
you never know we don win two medals already, Adekunle Gold and Joke Silver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
mhisbliss:
thankGod for her now no man will call you gold digger or believe he owns you again #team independent

The roles she plays in movies don't earn her enough money for this kind of lifestyle. She's not a lead actress.

Just for your info, she has some couple of Men who pay for her to live this lifestyle.

This is coming from someone who who's knows her personally. Let me just stop here.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by wilsonbright: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2016
realmenrealhats:
My friend day ask me weda Nigeria no go bring back any medal from Olympic, i come tell am say our government never bring back our girls way day ordinary Sambisa forest here, na medal way day Brazil yonder na you want make boys no never chop food go bring

But atleast, make them try bring something back home even though na Zinc or Copper.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Will price of Rice change cos of this?
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmm.... everybody just showing off... Baba God, na your hand I dey o. Pick up, pick up!!! Behold my own hut... grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
No worry God dey with ur file... grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Godson32(m): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Na my neighbour she be,for walbach junction inside united estate sangotedo ajah.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Worksunlimited: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2016
toba400:
The Beautiful actress showed off a cross-section of her living room ..

Boss chick!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJQntYDBNZy/

This so called big girls have very poor housekeeping skills...

I mean look at the sofa pillow closest to her.. Looks so dirty and unpackaged..

Even the living room itself looks untidy if u take a closer look...

Her own uncleanliness just better pass cossy own small...
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
thankGod for her now no man will call you gold digger or believe he owns you again #team independent

Heeash....shut up your mouthu... Which independent? If you see bill gate pikin na, na you go forget independent
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by AreaFada2: 2:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Good. At least she has her own furnished house/flat.

Whether own property or rented nor matter for now.

But....it looks cluttered to me still. No space. I love minimal furnishing BUT plenty of space. You can make a small parlour look big by drastically reducing furniture.

It's her taste, so cool.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by AreaFada2: 2:20am On Aug 19, 2016
piagetskinner:
who's rukky Sandal's?

A lady that Rukewve (Oghenerukwve) designed her sandals. grin cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Xbursta(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Airforce1:
Thats How big girls roll
Love you to a fault Rukky
Crush**
Not beefing but if you hustle hard u go become her crush
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by biggest84: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2016
how u go put ur leg on centre table. bad sitting arrangement.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Kaybaba5(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Good pix...
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by beautiful232(f): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2016
beautiful sweedy

keep winning
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by ifeanyi83(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2016
No hating. Furniture arrangement is awful. Let her get an interior designer if she must show-off her home...
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by mhisbliss(f): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
truthsayer007:

The roles she plays in movies don't earn her enough money for this kind of lifestyle. She's not a lead actress.

Just for your info, she has some couple of Men who pay for her to live this lifestyle.

This is coming from someone who who's knows her personally. Let me just stop here.

you know her personally, grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Cantshout: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2016
grin Honestly you picked the exact things i saw cheesy cheesy
realmenrealhats:
the carpentar way do that single chair get apollo. if you look well u go see say the chair no straight. e be like say the wood don day bend

The small small pillows dem don dirty and dem don press finish. the foam way dem take do am be like carton foam way papa Tunde day make near Idumota.

If you still look well you go see say that chair way be like throne dem hang am near wall make e for show for the picture. no space to waka for the parlor cool

na different bedsheet dem take do the material for the chairs

She sit down like who go person house go fu......

naija artist sef.....parlor don turn to award way actors day win.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Brayss(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
if u force a girl to have sex with u @ her home...I dnt think thats rape, @least,she had home advantage...

This is kinda lady i reach my hardest capacity when drilling.
Lol
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

you know her personally, grin

She has a Rich Alhaji behind her lifestyle, this isn't something that I was told about.

It's something i saw with my own eyes. Period.
Re: Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room by mhisbliss(f): 10:28am On Aug 19, 2016
truthsayer007:

She has a Rich Alhaji behind her lifestyle, this isn't something that I was told about.

It's something i saw with my own eyes. Period.
say the truth, where did you see with your eyes when alhaji was funding her lifestyle are you her body guard close associate or you live with her, always spreading baseless rumors about others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Is Looking For This Lady Who Remixed His Bank Alert Song / Genevieve Nnaji's Parents 46th Wedding Anniversary And Father's 80th (Pics) / My Brothers Failed To See The Talent In 9ice, Phyno & Others- Paul Okoye Regrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.