Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

**all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) (904 Views)

Can You Date A Woman As Hairy As She Is??? (Pinshure) / How Girls Sleep (pinshure) / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2016
abeq tell us ur xperience grin

as for me na song of Solomon I dey always use as my wooing lines back in d dayz

cheesy

Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
That awkward moment when Nairalanders beg lalasticlacla to move a "snake to fp" shocked
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Histrings08(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
When the whole dudes have to ginger you to go toast a crush but fear no gree you. Hehehehe
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
When the whole dudes have to ginger you to go toast a crush but fear no gree you. Hehehehe

e don do u b4?
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't woo women... never done.. never will
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

e don do u b4?
ha, you still dey ask? Who the thing no do for secondary school? Lol. Especially junior classes cheesy cheesy cheesy you friends go come dey give you yeye moral. Dey push you make you go. But liver go dey cut you grin
Na letter dey work the magic that year sha
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolsix:
I don't woo women... never done.. never will
you woo men?
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
ha, you still dey ask? Who the thing no do for secondary school? Lol. Especially junior classes cheesy cheesy cheesy you friends go come dey give you yeye moral. Dey push you make you go. But liver go dey cut you grin
Na letter dey work the magic that year sha

grin grin
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you woo men?

No I do not.

Women fall in love with me first and show signs of which I ignore because in Nigeria they are all the same. Gold diggers.
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
coolsix:

No I do not.

Women fall in love with me first and show signs of which I ignore because in Nigeria they are all the same. Gold diggers.
In summary, you don't do nothing? shocked shocked
Re: **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
In summary, you don't do nothing? shocked shocked

Nothing

(1) (Reply)

Things A Woman Must Never Do Otherwise A Slut / My Husband Doesn’t Want Me To Sleep In His Room / Why Nobody Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.