Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

24 Hours As A Non Believer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 24 Hours As A Non Believer. (2975 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / How A Believer Can Kill The Flesh Because The Flesh Can Make A Christian Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by wirinet(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually facts reveal that atheists tend to have emotional problems - they are always filled with hatred and anger .
Please provide links and references to these facts. What emotional problems are specific to atheists, and anger and hatred for who or what?

How many atheists do you know? And how many has emotional problems?
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its called Compassion....Something you Atheists hugely lack. Why would a human cry for the OP? I guess the OPs friend is not a bundle of chemicals afterall...She actually loves in truth.

Shocker isnt it?

You mean the kind of compassion show by Christians to this same op on the other thread? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/3297077/dumped-religion

Pidggin:
Obviously you've been an athiest for a while now. Whom are you trying to deceive?

KingEbukasBlog:
LMAOoo .... winner01 , 4evagod , richirich713 , felixomor , naijadeyhia atheists now create new monikers to spew lies

This is the nadir of desperation

LMAOOOOOOOOO

KingEbukasBlog:

This is so true . A desperate atheist created this moniker to deceive gullible people .

Lwtmb

My God !!! grin grin grin

KingEbukasBlog:

as in ... and there are so many of such threads out there !!! shocked shocked shocked . Full of lies

Atheists are very deceitful .!!! Well , what do you expect from exponents of a false belief grin

naijadeyhia:
Blacksahara you lie faster than the shots from an AK47. LMAO

What a desperado! Gosh Atheists disgust me with their level of envy and hypocrisy. Chai

Where is the compassion? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Which are you? New Atheist or Old school Atheist? lmao

You crack me up. Here you are asking why someone cried over the OP and here you are again accusing me if i know what compassion is.

What a bundle of contradiction.

As usual, you didn't address the questions. Do you even realize this is a public forum and people are reading these things? undecided
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by wirinet(m): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Which are you? New Atheist or Old school Atheist? lmao

You crack me up. Here you are asking why someone cried over the OP and here you are again accusing me if i know what compassion is.

What a bundle of contradiction.
So according to you crying over someone is a definition of compassion? You need to enrol into a grammar school.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
winner01:
Blacksahara, you can pm me and lets have a discussion. You can check a couple topics I opened on the hopelessness of atheism too. God exists wether or not men choose to believe in him. These atheists are filled with hate and will want to drag you down that lane with them.
God loves you and is concerned about your life. Lets talk better.

Is it just your god or the 4,200 gods also existing? undecided
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
wirinet:

Please provide links and references to these facts. What emotional problems are specific to atheists, and anger and hatred for who or what?

How many atheists do you know? And how many has emotional problems?

Calm down . I'm working on that topic . When its ready , I'll mention you .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Actually facts reveal that atheists tend to have emotional problems - they are always filled with hatred and anger .

Have you ever considered that you might just be reading in anger of the fact that your faith is being questioned?
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

Have you ever considered that you might just be reading in anger of the fact that your faith is being questioned?

Have you ever considered that you may be hopping mad because

1. Atheists are in super minority

2. Even the owner of Nairaland who is an Atheist does not consider your threads worthy of front page as you drive little or no traffic

3. That you cannot openly declare yourself an atheist even to your family.

Pick one!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

No problem bro . I'm not angry at all . You guys are the ones suffused with bitterness and anytime you are overwhelmed by life's vicissitudes , you launch vituperative and impious attacks at a non existent entity - this is insanity in fact .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by mabea: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2016
blacksahara:
I made a post around the last minutes of yesterday about dropping my religion.

But I'm pleased to say that I've had a change of heart. Perhaps I should not have been quick to make the post. But what's done is done. I was up for the majority of the night thinking about my decision. I chatted with a guy that I know is an atheist bout my stance.

But all through the night and up till this morning. I read through the arguments on various threads. Also a part of the doctrine of ufos. and some Bible chapters as well.

For a long time I've stopped believing in the efficacy of prayer because it never seem to work for me. Early this morning, I called a friend of mine that has always urged me not to neglect prayer, she counselled me when I explained things to her although she's already aware of some of the things I go through.

One thing I picked from her is that God doesn't need to prove himself to me. He doesn't need to do anything, He can though, but He doesn't have to. But it was when I heard her cry over the phone that my heart melted.

After we hung up, I went on my knees and surprisingly I wasn't even interested in what I want God to do for me but for Him to forgive me.

Im trying to make things right now and I do hope things get better. To the atheists that showed me support, it's much appreciated. and I still respect your belief.

Pidggin whethere u believe it or not I do appreciate u. And to the others, not every account is a clone. And because ur life is rosy doesn't mean that it's same with others. Try to show empathy, you don't know what the person behind an account is going through in life.

I know i appear as someone with indecision issues but I'm at peace with myself. Are my problems still there? They sure are. Do I see a solution in sight? No I don't. But I do have a hope of a better tomorrow.

To all those that may be in the situation I was yesterday, I'll like you to know that even if no human knows what u are going through. There's someone that actually cares, He may not wave a magic wand to make them disappear, but you just have to trust.

The last paragraph sums it up.You can never know God by logics .All you've got is faith. Sometimes people get offended with what they see around them especially in their local church but the real christianity is the one that seeks God intimately. God is real my dear, I have experienced him.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2016
wirinet:

So according to you crying over someone is a definition of compassion? You need to enrol into a grammar school.

I think you have no understanding of what compassion is. Let me help you

compassion
kəmˈpaʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: compassion; plural noun: compassions

sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.
"the victims should be treated with compassion"
synonyms: pity, sympathy, feeling, fellow feeling, empathy, understanding, care, concern, solicitude, solicitousness, sensitivity, tender-heartedness, soft-heartedness, warm-heartedness, warmth, love, brotherly love, tenderness, gentleness, mercy, mercifulness, leniency, lenience, tolerance, consideration, kindness, humanity, humaneness, kind-heartedness, charity, benevolence
"she gazed with compassion at the two dejected figures"
antonyms: indifference, heartlessness

I hope you took note of the magnified parts.

For someone to cry for another it shows any of the magnified words in my quote. Even if you cry for an enemy it shows the same thing. You can only cry for people whom you care about even when you do not know them personally but you identify with their situation.

Go back to school and stop showing anonymous intelligence here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Have you ever considered that you may be hopping mad because

1. Atheists are in super minority

2. Even the owner of Nairaland who is an Atheist does not consider your threads worthy of front page as you drive little or no traffic

3. That you cannot openly declare yourself an atheist even to your family.

Pick one!

Lol. Exactly the kind of response Jesus would give smiley
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Exactly the kind of response Jesus would give smiley

Jesus would go one up and even call you HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No problem bro . I'm not angry at all . You guys are the ones suffused with bitterness and anytime you are overwhelmed by life's vicissitudes , you launch vituperative and impious attacks at a non existent entity - this is insanity in fact .

According to the bible, god is the bitter one who lives in regret of creating man. And it is supposedly perfect cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by hahn(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Jesus would go one up and even call you HYPOCRITE!

If only he had actually existed tongue
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Apparently there was a lot of drama on here while I was gone grin
KingEbukasBlog abeg brief me

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

According to the bible, god is the bitter one who lives in regret of creating man. And it is supposedly perfect cheesy grin

You just confirmed kingebukasblogs words with this post. Always bobbing and weaving and latching onto anything just to stay afloat

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Pidggin(f): 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

You mean the kind of compassion show by Christians to this same op on the other thread? undecided

Where is the compassion? undecided

Lol this same OP has opened a similar thread before.

The issue is he was doubting God's existence and his heart was troubled he knows within him that God exists. I am so happy he has finally found peace, I pray he wouldn't doubt again, it seems he has been exposed to athiest beliefs hence the conflict. He needs massive guidance brethrens.

Make una no quote me again
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by mabea: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
All you need is to trust God. Let me also inform you that the devil attacks your mind,weakens your prayer life and make you disoriented with spiritual matters but God is always there in time to help. Read psalm46:1

I also recommend that you get this book by Joyce Meyer if you have not read it yet: The battle field of the mind it will help.God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

If only he had actually existed tongue

you wish! But hey why do you bother then since He didnt? Are you delusional or just on the edge of it? I ask because to you He never existed so why talk about a non existent being?

You well so?

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

God does not regret and he exhorted us to help one another - feed the poor , cloth to unclad etc . Instead of mocking God with a picture of those two why don't you obey his command and alleviate their indigence smiley

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God does not regret and he exhorted us to help one another - feed the poor , cloth to unclad etc . Instead of mocking God with a picture of those two why don't you obey his command and alleviate their indigence smiley

He cannot because he has no compassion. Compassionate people do not use the pictures of the same people they claim to want to help to mock others.

Compassion matters not to an Atheist... nothing matters!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by simplex2: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You mean the facts you pulled out from your nyash? Lol...you lot amuse me.
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2016
simplex2:

You mean the facts you pulled out from your nyash? Lol...you lot amuse me.

on the contrary, you amuse yourself...Now aint you funny for wishing facts came from his butt...what a dirty mind.

Google is always there so quit thinking about Ebukas butt you immoral Atheist. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by simplex2: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[s]on the contrary, you amuse yourself...Now aint you funny for wishing facts came from his butt...what a dirty mind.

Google is always there so quit thinking about Ebukas butt you immoral Atheist.[/s][s][/s] grin grin grin

When someone makes a statement of fact with nothing to back it up, he is literally pulling stuffs out from his a'sre.

And...I'm agnostic, we are just lazy atheist who aren't interested in arguing with you theists.
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

He cannot because he has no compassion. Compassionate people do not use the pictures of the same people they claim to want to help to mock others.

Compassion matters not to an Atheist... nothing matters!

Exactly !!! He also supports a major principle of evolution - survival of the fittest - and deems those two unfit to live , so why the mockery ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Apparently there was a lot of drama on here while I was gone grin
KingEbukasBlog abeg brief me

Hey .. It's being long , where have you been ? It's a rather funny story . I think should click on the Ops link read through and then follow up with this thread

2 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by blacksahara: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hey .. It's being long , where have you been ? It's a rather funny story . I think should click on the Ops link then read through and then follow up with this thread
I read ur comment bout me writing like a female. It did crack a smile. But I'm a bro.
Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
simplex2:

When someone makes a statement of fact with nothing to back it up, he is literally pulling stuffs out from his a'sre.

And...I'm agnostic, we are just lazy atheist who aren't interested in arguing with you theists.

Exactly !! grin Lazy Atheist.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by blacksahara: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Friend, I want to know why you have been opening such threads, of course I want to know your story. It's not what I think of you, it's the report I am getting about you dear. Feel free to send a PM but I won't get it if you don't follow me, cheers.
Done

1 Like

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly !!! He also supports a major principle of evolution - survival of the fittest - and deems those two unfit to live , so why the mockery ?

Anything is a weapon to an Atheist. Lies, deception, depravity, diversionary tactics, delusion, anger, pain, hatred, e.t.c just so they would "appear" intelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Hours As A Non Believer. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
naijadeyhia:

on the contrary, you amuse yourself...Now aint you funny for wishing facts came from his butt...what a dirty mind.

Google is always there so quit thinking about Ebukas butt you immoral Atheist. grin grin grin

My booty is mine ! They can't have my booty ! - this is evocative of a funny scene in Boondocks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Has Made History / YISOLELE (ISRAEL) Behold Your Enemies [pics] / Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.