Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] (65048 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Had Sex In An Uncompleted Building, I Choose Money Over Good Sex / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Anita Joseph: Nigerians Masturbate With My Pictures & Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2016
Popular nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, a renowned fashion conscious individual, who had her tattoo years ago, for reasons best known to her, decided to get it off but unfortunately has given herself a serious skin problem that might take surgery to correct.

The curvy star got botched as her skin got damaged after she used laser to clean off the tattoo.

The look of her arm is really awful and she really needs to get a plastic surgery fast before her situation gets worse

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/popular-actress-need-surgery-after.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Good for her angry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
grin ;Dok. dis Wil stand as a caution to others or dos who wanted to do such.

anyway pour h☆t water on it.

grin grin ;Dok.

6 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Purpletee(f): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
I so hate tattoos.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Came: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Why she go do tattoo in the first place? If you tell them, dem no go hear, dem go say dem be yeyebrities. Na so one yeyebrity carry map for her back, she say she be Mama king now. Mama king, when king grow ask you of that tattoo way dey your back, tell am reasonable thing ooooo !

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by thundabot(f): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2016
WHATS THE POINT

THE BAD FORM GOOD
AND THE GOOD FORMING BAD.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by ERONX(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
The laser treatment was obviously carried out by an Amateur. Laser treatment for Tattoo removal is not safe at all... I won't advice my enemy to go through such hell, the pain is out of this world and to get rid of some tattoo ink you have to go through laser session. Each session cost 78 dollars and you have to go through a minimum of 7 - 10 session that's about 780 dollars.
From the look of things her skin is already infected and the scar on her arm is permanent

27 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Karashisa: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
lol
Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
So?
Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by veekid(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Na her chops, see her boobbs sef, so irritating

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by bahgo2001: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
3D tattoo

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by ourchoice(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
No reasonable human does tattoo no matter the fame or wealth, if u have tattoo u are not responsible, quote me anywhere, any day

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Spells(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
Op na ur skin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing wrong in having tattoos. Nairaland is filled with regressive minds that blame people for their own under achievements. some retards will blame Buhari for this

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Originality007: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2016
faces of Oloshos undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Benjom(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2016
That ain't good.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by DMerciful(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2016
She needs to visit Botched doctors on E! or doctor90210 for fixing grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Olukat(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Probably she tattooed one loser their as bf
Well she can create mountain on her shoulders now as those hill of flesh wont go down grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by goodnewscliff(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
in one word..tattoo kill u..u for puttam for the breast wey u dy flaunt everytime na make e extralarge.....lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Tynasparks(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Whats the use of the tattoo at first Confused set of people

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Kollyman: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Must she wear cloth that would still expose it?

Sometimes, sacumstances will stop you from doing what you like to do!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Abuja12345: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Agadi Nwanyi.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by holluwai(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
And she still shamelessly displays the ugly damaged and not sexy arm. undecided

And see her boobi too, chai! Slippers dey learn work. cheesy

grin

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by prela(f): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Did she complain to u? Abi why are u prescribing surgery when she didn't seek anyones opinion. Some kind of news on NL sha

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by annnikky(f): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Say no to tattoo undecided

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by WomanWrappa(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Benjom:
That ain't good.
谁告诉你的
Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
When cancer knocks the door, they'll be running from one church to another.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't like tattoos

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Came:
Why she go do tattoo in the first place? If you tell them, dem no go hear, dem go say dem be yeyebrities. Na so one yeyebrity carry map for her back, she say she be Mama king now. Mama king, when king grow ask you of that tattoo way dey your back, tell am reasonable thing ooooo !

People here talking what they dont know? maybe she has an allergy or got her ink at a road side artist stall.

I am tattooed all over my upper body and have the freshest skin you can imagine so go figure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Purpletee:
I so hate tattoos.
U must be from a very good home den, I hate girls with tattoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] by handysuzy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
See her...Linda Ikeji is a woman like her moving into her new office but she is bleaching her skin upandan..Checkout pictures of Linda's new furnished, expansive office here: http://factflyers.com/new-photos-linda-ikejis-furnished-luxury-office/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / DJ Cuppy Dated A 23-Year-Old Man Last Year (Photo) / Davido Almost Got Beaten In London, His Crew Members Suffer Black Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.