Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team (51766 Views)

Katsuya Takasu With Mikel Obi & Siasia As He Fulfills His $390,000 Promise / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift / Katsuya Takasu Goes To Brazil For Nigerian Dream Team (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Unitedabby(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is child abuse not a preparation grin
Infact its crime against children!

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Im in front of the back of the japanese
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Ranchhoddas: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Tell that to their Gold Medals.. grin

I am not saying we need to be this extreme but the earlier we catch them, the earlier we start grooming them to become Champions in the future.
We actually have to be extreme as that's the only way we'd compete effectively. A billion dollars will not get you anything if your level of preparation does not match or even surpass theirs.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by RALPHOW(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is child abuse not a preparation grin

I don't think thatvis the case. Nigeria problem us lack of good leaders. Japanese players are well taken care of while on training.
There is need to motivate them financially and also make adequate provisions for there training ahead of time.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by dayowunmi(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
blueto:
You can call it all you want, but when they start reaping the fruits of their sacrificial works, then Nigerians will be hoping for medals that they failed to properly prepare for. I don't encourage extemporization.
Leave them let them be shouting child abuse, that's how a 15 year old Chinese girl won Gold in this ongoing Olympics. How would she have won if she hasn't started practice tey tey? She competed against adults and still won gold!

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by ogbobo: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
cheesy
Guy all these ones wey you list na true oo!!! But your own
prophecy na after the event don happen abi? You for use this your crystal ball before that match maybe we for win.Cheers.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Chaleeee: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
This Japanese guy probably bet $5,000,000 on Nigeria to win and then drop some coins to motivate the team to win. So it's a win- win situation for him and the team.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Spells(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
134,355,000M for ordinary dream team
u must be an Igbo man, see as u sharply convert am to naira

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Ugosample(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
blueto:
It is good to wish them luck, but Nigerian athletes seem to be relying too much on luck and prayers instead of concentating on proper trainning with adequate facilities, forgeting the biblical dictum that denotes that “faith without work is dead.”

Can you compare the Chinese preparations with that of Nigeria?

DAMN that training is brutal.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
d rich getting richer
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by WilliamsChelster(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
Bros, I be correct Igbo man angry

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Ugosample(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
SurePresident:

My brother, a better Nigeria is not impossible. Even if you commit suicide, your remains still remains a Nigerian. Be patriotic for once! It's GOD Bless Nigeria!!!

Robert kiyosaki said you need multiple Streams of Income. For guaranteed practical profitable, easy and affordable ideas, go to investberich.com Thank me later.

Oga you are talking story o.
With the way the country treat its people, you honestly think that they will utter their mouth to say God bless Nigeria?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by MadCow1: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
SurePresident:

My brother, a better Nigeria is not impossible. Even if you commit suicide, your remains still remains a Nigerian. Be patriotic for once! It's GOD Bless Nigeria!!!

Robert kiyosaki said you need multiple Streams of Income. For guaranteed practical profitable, easy and affordable ideas, go to investberich.com Thank me later.

Kiyosaki is a con man..

Plus I dont need him to tell me about Nigeria. Nobody is more patriotic than I am.. I am 99% Nigerian and 1 % Foreign.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Spells(m): 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Bros, I be correct Igbo man angry
u see

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Getintouch2004(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
blueto:
It is good to wish them luck, but Nigerian athletes seem to be relying too much on luck and prayers instead of concentating on proper trainning with adequate facilities, forgeting the biblical dictum that denotes that “faith without work is dead.”

Nawa ooo, this is dehumanizing sort of.

Well, it's really paying off for them.

#CatchThemYoung

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by dmajor1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
wow
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Getintouch2004(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:

You are such an ethnic bigot.

must he be an Igbo to draw his assertion?
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by able20(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Neduzze5:
Nice one.... Since our government cannot appreciate the efforts of our entire Rio Olympics reps, a foreigner will show us how to do that.

Thank you Sir Katsuya!
If the speaker Dago and his fellow criminals at the house of Rep. Will not pad and steal the money.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Spells(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Getintouch2004:

You are such an ethnic bigot.

must he be an Igbo to draw his assertion?
ure a disease, Taking paracetamol for someone else headache.. Mofo spread ur disease else where.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
jmoore:
Is he the President of Nigeria? undecided
Go to Aso Rock and ask Buhari.
Good answer to a dumb question. Thanks for giving him some sense.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
jmoore:
Is he the President of Nigeria? undecided
Go to Aso Rock and ask Buhari.
Good answer to a dumb question. Thanks for giving him some sense.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Wizzyblack3(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
ure a disease, Taking paracetamol for someone else headache.. Mofo spread ur disease else where.
It must be difficult to face the truth. Hence, your harsh response.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
blueto:

so all the teams we ve disgraced did not prepare well.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Spells(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

It must be difficult to face the truth. Hence, your harsh response.
weldon... Oga

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Gassa007: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
omonla555:
https://www.nairaland.com/3283756/mikel-obi-paid-4000-save

I said this last week and some people that cannot reason beyond their nose said all the nonsense their brainless brain could allow them.

Has Nigeria not made Mile? If he (Mikel) has not represented Nigeria would he have been honoured like this? Though the money is nothing to Mikel but the honour. We can now see why it is good to serve one's fatherland. Is Nigeria the only country playing in the Rio Olympics?

Please let us pray for Nigeria. A prayer for Nigeria today is a prayer for yourself, likewise a curse you place on Nigeria will hunt your destiny. We don't have a country than Nigeria today. God bless Nigeria.
Gerrarahere,see if I get hold of you ma no e ba je ni.Mcheeew

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Akalia(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Peacetemi:
.We all know those boys could've won gold, they have the potentials. But this country is too useless. One thing I've learnt in Nigeria is to never make sacrifices for this country, Nigeria is not worth dying for. Btw kudos to those boys, they played their own part.
retract your Foolish statement. If everyone should nurture this flawed philosophy of yours in Nigeria then the labour of our heros past will be in vain and the clarion call to arise oh compatriot will mean nothing.
Nigerians should not look at our leaders that messed up in times past but each man should prepare his mind to effect positive change when opportunity comes knocking at the door.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Eibams60(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Diz Chinko ekun no even knw wetin em wan use money do
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
blueto:
What the Nigerian Govt could not do is done by a munificent Japanese. No surprise at all.
...tomorrow now lier Mohammed will come and tell us that PMB ask the Jap to give them when he visited Asia...just wait
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by yinkarh187(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Peacetemi:
.We all know those boys could've won gold, they have the potentials. But this country is too useless. One thing I've learnt in Nigeria is to never make sacrifices for this country, Nigeria is not worth dying for. Btw kudos to those boys, they played their own part.
so true...1st person that typed in purple and made sense
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by nonjebose(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
DeRay98:
If a foreigner, a private citizen and business man from Japan can donate to appreciate our Olympics football team, where the Nig Billionaires and National Assembly members who rate their money from our commonwealth, our soil and resources? The oil subsidy billionaires where were they when our Athletes were looking for sponsors?
A senator or House can finance an athlete training for a year at a time.
If you never marry, make I find you wife now now for this post. A female taekwandoist from Sweden was single handedly sponsored by her father to Rio, where she got to the semis. Chukwumerije was sponsored by his father to a bronze medal at Beijing 2008. Ajunwa got the support of Odegbami to wining a gold at Atlanta 1996. The sports association chairmen are lazy and uninventive , waiting for handouts from govt. No more sport philanthropist, but we have many billionaires. The wealthy are not showing much interest in sports, partly because of the non existing sport policy

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by magoo10(m): 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chai

So inspiring
Re: Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team by samsono30: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
How sure are we that Siasia didn't gamble our last match with Germany, they way those boys played with Germans was suspicious. Even if they Japanese guy promise given them the money, are we sure is not part of the plan? because I know Asians don't play with gambling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) / Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team / Marjorie Enya Proposes To Isadora Cerullo At The Olympics (PICS&VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.