Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State (2471 Views)

Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi / IPOB Replies Igwe Achebe On Anambra Election / APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by bender79: 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
onnenka:
Iuu You are on ground cannot be the reason why you scored the governor -20% on roads. How did you come about the scores?
My friend tell us how many roads obiano built and dare not include peter obi's road.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by SuperS1Panther: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
I commend the OP for this fair assessment of his governor.

We should all take a cue by not celebrating mediocrity performance of our political class.

We should keep pressurising them until they achieve more for the people.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by LoveMachine(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
DaniDani:
one thing I know is that Anambra and Imo and their feelings of superiority will one day tear Ala igbo apart. People from more developed state of Enugu will keep calm but Anambarians and imolites will not let us hear word as they feel that they have arrived. one igbo my foot

I hate the superiority complex. My cousins always talk down on other states. I'm still trying to understand how that can make any sense. The state lines aren't real. If we get new states and Anambra is further split would we then begin to look down on the new states? Some people are idiots and don't know it. Don't let the few morons speak for us all. Igbo bu Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by Feraz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
DaniDani:
one thing I know is that Anambra and Imo and their feelings of superiority will one day tear Ala igbo apart. People from more developed state of Enugu will keep calm but Anambarians and imolites will not let us hear word as they feel that they have arrived. one igbo my foot
Very correct and this rubbish started with Chino and Abagworo. One thing both fail to realise is this - the failure of any SE state affects all Igbo persons; it doesn't matter the state you are classified in. I have gone through the Enugu thread, calm and composed. They aren't always like this, even those from Ebonyi. I mean, I am one to celebrate any SE state that has positive news and frown upon those with negative news. These days, it is very difficult to criticise without someone tagging you from a certain state. This morning, I watched on ChannelsTV when it was said that the APC govs of SW states had a meeting of how to develop the region. I have been hoping and praying SE state have their meeting irrespective of political differences. I haven't seen a thread of Yoruba states comparing themselves; even those who do not like Fayose. They even created a thread and called all of Yoruba origin not state. E just be like say na we carry party for head pass. Look at the North back then. . .irrespective of political party, they see the 'North' first before any other thing.

Then again, when did we start all these political propagandas? I thought our works as Igbos speak for us? If Obiano isn't performing well, we should say it and not drag the people of the state into it. Propaganda will not get us anywhere and will further dent our image when the truth unfolds.

Sweetle:
I lost all the respect I had for Chino yesterday.
The guy is so shameless at his age.
I tried to call him to order but he kept on asking 'Who is Chino' and even threatened to report me to the MODs.
How can this shameless man Chino draw fire eastwards?
Igbo is one, whether Igbo in SE or SS.
Chino is truly shameless.
He has been disgraced many times here during the picture posting era by one Odinma or scatter something like that.
I still remember.
Haven't you noticed people are beginning to avoid him? I am from Anambra state and honestly, I have cautioned him numerous times but he doesn't budge; that you have a personal feud with Abagworo doesn't mean you should drag others into it.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by kherington: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
The op was kind enough to rate willie the clown below average if i am to rate him i will rate his administration below failure not long ago i visited anambra and the state is a m.e.s.s every success recorded by obi has been destroyed by willie the clown the only road constructed by willie is the flyover which was named the largest in Africa by guiness book of records(you know what i mean) i feel sorry for anambra people they dont this kind of thing as governor by the way I approve this post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by bender79: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
kherington:
The op was kind enough to rate willie the clown below average if i am to rate him i will rate his administration below failure not long ago i visited anambra and the state is a m.e.s.s every success recorded by obi has been destroyed by willie the clown the only road constructed by willie is the flyover which was named the largest in Africa by guiness book of records(you know what i mean) i feel sorry for anambra people they dont this kind of thing as governor by the way I approve this post
A fly over that was built like a prison wall where you cannot see the other side of the world

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State by kherington: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
bender79:
A fly over that was built like a prison wall where you cannot see the other side of the world
My brother thanks for reminding me i forgot to mention it the truth is that willie the clowns achievements exist only on newspapers nairaland and the imagination of anambra bigots the only thing i can commend him is on payment of workers salaries at least most civil servants i know from the state are not complaining of non payment of salaries

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Fulani Herdsmen Cows Making Use Of Pedestrian Flyover (photo) / Want To Be Like KANU, Setting Yoruba Free. Where Do I Start? / This Is Why We Love And Follow Nnamdi Kanu.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.