Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Whats Unhealthy About Fast Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats Unhealthy About Fast Food? (778 Views)

My Experience After Eating In A Fast Food::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / 10 Disgusting Facts About Fast Food / Is It Wrong Or Rather Unhealthy To Eat Indomie Raw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Unhealthy About Fast Food? by netotse(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
hey ppl. i need some help with the following issues. . .lol

what exactly is so unhealthy about fast food?

whats the diff between a burger/meatpie et al thats made at home and one you buy at a fast food joint?
Re: Whats Unhealthy About Fast Food? by AmakaOne(f): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2009
The main issues with takeaways and fast food restaurants are the high fat, calorie and salt content.

Salt levels are often unacceptably high in fast food too. This applies across the board to frozen and chilled ready meals as well as Chinese takeaway meals or burger restaurants.

High calorie food doesn’t have to be unhealthy in itself – and eating food with a higher calorie content in moderation is absolutely fine. But most takeaways are full of calories gained from sugar – which has no real nutritional value whatsoever. It’s wise to be aware of the amount of high calorie fast food you eat, and occasionally perhaps opt for one of the lower calorie options?
Re: Whats Unhealthy About Fast Food? by Gamine(f): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster aare you kidding me
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Confused About Eating So Much? / Gari Hates Me! / Product Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.