Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Unbeatable Interest Rate @ Rosabon Financial Services - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unbeatable Interest Rate @ Rosabon Financial Services (524 Views)

Whats The Current Fixed Deposit Interest Rate For Nigerian Banks / Let Your Money Work For You At Rosabon Financial Services. / Unbeatable Interest Rate At ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbeatable Interest Rate @ Rosabon Financial Services by Oluwaiye2016: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
This business opportunity is for all fund manager and portfolio's investors, due to the present economy recession i advise you all to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.
This gives you an opportunity of investing your fund in an interest yielding account in Rosabon financial services called (RTN) pending when the economy will stabilize, as you know fix market and capital market keep going down interns of your returns on investments due to this uncertainties in those markets presently and as a fund manager you need to protect your fund in an investment that guaranty you good returns on your investment and security of your funds. The tenor for (RTN) investment is within 90 days, 120 days, 180 days and 365 days. Our interest rate ranges from 12¬¬¬¬¬¬- 16%. The rate depends on the tenor.
At the maturity periods you can decide to roll-over your principal placement and be paid your interest, it actually depend on your request at
Maturity.
HOW CAN I OPEN THIS ACCOUNT
The requirement to open this account are: utility bill( LAWMA or
NEPA bill) identity card (voter’s card, driving license or National ID
card) and a passport photograph.
For more enquires; visit us at 32, Montgomery road, yaba Lagos.
www.rosabon-finance.com.
Tresaury officer,
Whatapp –0—8—1—0-8—3--5--4--5--0--3-

(1) (Reply)

We Can Do It. / I Want To Sell My Foriegn Facebook Female Account With More Than 1k+ Friends / How I Made 30%of My Cash In A Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.