Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (39692 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt since 3 yrs Because Of My bleaching Skin / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Sodium155: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
Re: . by jidobaba(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
grin grin Dis guy, ure back again. i've told u before, u are being visited by succubi
Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
Kia we Nigerians are too superstitious. Maybe you sleep walk at night and do all those activities without your knowledge. smiley

2 Likes

Re: . by phraoh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2009
U r a wizard,
Re: . by posakosa(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
u have a sleeping disorder. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by HarryPotter1(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
u need serious prayer couple wit fasting 6am-6pm for 3 days and see wat will happen.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
You're not possessed, I believe you sleep walk like Ebony said.

I would advise that you engage yourself in less stressfull activities, keep away from alcohol and finally, go to bed early; and I'm sure that sooner or later, your weird problem would cease.

2 Likes

Re: . by justwise(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Kia we Nigerians are too superstitious. Maybe you sleep walk at night and do all those activities without your knowledge. smiley

I think so as well.
Re: . by emans(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
sleep alone and see what will happen,better still see a psychiatrist
Re: . by smooooooth: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
with the PHCN. no light situation, its normal for anyone to go crazy at night and take off their shirts cos of the heat. so they can at least sleep. u are even lucky, some peeps take off everything , up to their under wears and find them selves sleeping in the bathtub, next morning.

1 Like

Re: . by gaby(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2009
This is simply a case of sleep-walking,my younger brother plays football in his sleep(chukwudi pass the ball for me) if you are still worried simply ask your wife to keep vigil while you sleep and come tell us if the symptom persists or stops.
Re: . by Ogamgil(f): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
Wonders shal never end. Do u pray b4 u sleep.i think d problem may while sleeping u dream about things dat make u act unconsciously.like havn sex in d dream, swimming etc.

1 Like

Re: . by smooooooth: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
yes right, this guy reminds me of a friend, who does the same thing. i find it hard to sleep at night, so while i'm wide eye watching , i see my friend take off his clothes and throw them on the floor, while he is still sleeping, i used to laugh at him in the morning, back then. so u got no problem man. u just responding to the heat, while u still enjoying your sleep. i will trade that for my insomnia sad

1 Like

Re: . by desthan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Try it the other way round, sleep on the bare ground STACK naked, if you wake up and fInd yourself in bed with your cloths on, then know you don't have a problem, just take some odekun before hitting the sack
Re: . by pinkylady1(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
i think this is really serious. u and your wife should hold vigils where by you both pray and sing praises to God coupled with fasting.

i beleive God is going to put a stop to this, cos i dont think its ordinary.
Re: . by yme1(f): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster
i think the problem you have is sleep walking which is usually associated with a disorder of the mind
Re: . by kolaoloye(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
Your situation is very pathetic.Every night before you go to bed make sure you pray.
Always read the following Psalms: Psalm 23, 27 and 114. May God grant you victory.
Re: . by henryhemon(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
don't think its sleep walking,its more of a spiritual to me that natural cause,he needs serious prayers.
Re: . by MUZBO(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
Just get a video camera hide it in your room and press record before you sleep(keep this secret). When you press play the next day you'll either see a famous alien that features on X files removing your clothes and taking measurements or you'll see your nephew looking for your wallet within your clothes. Or you'll just see yourself sleep-walking around a strip club. You can thank me l8r. Its practicable.

2 Likes

Re: . by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
DAMN MUZBO!!!!! i was just going to suggest that!!!!
Re: . by Abuzola(m): 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2009
The nocturnal demon love watching ur stomach ,
Re: . by joebol: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2009
Old boy, the issue may not be spiritual take two approaches to know,

1. Do not wear your shirt before you sleep, then keep it far away from you, in another room, if in the morning you found your shirt on your body, then it is spiritual.

2. Go and buy a chain and padlock, chain yourself on bed with padlock and give the keys to your wife, if you found yourself free without your wife unlocking the padlocks, pls go quickly to India for spiritual help.

Meanwhile if you take the first approach and you are still naked in the morning, then go to a psychiatrist, you may have mental disorder, and if you found yourself still chained with padlocks in the morning, go to a psychiatrist too, GOOd LUCK!
Re: . by sexyLeamon(f): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2009
Sodium155:

My fellow brothers and sisters,please i need urgent advise.This thing is getting out of hand.I am so worried.Last time,i complained here in nairaland that atimes when i sleep in the night,if i wake up in the morning,only to observe that the shirt i was wearing when i went to bed have been removed from my body and found it lying on the floor.Atimes,i will be sleeping on the bed only to wake up and found myself lying on the floor,when i am very sure that i slept on my foam(bed).How come?,i dont know and i cant tell.When all these things started initially,i was thinking that i am the one that removes it myself unknowingly may be because of heat,but it is not.Even when this happen,and i wake up and see my shirt being removed,i will wake up my wife for her to confirm that yet i am no longer wearing any shirt anymore,despite the fact that i put on shirt when i went to bed.I have told a pastor and he prayed for me,but atimes i still witness such.Please nairalanders,have anybody seen this kind thing.I m so worried.Please let people,pastors,men of God etc advise me.somebody once told me that it may be Spirit wife/Spirit Husband.I dont know as i dont know how it operate.My fellow brothers and sisters, what should i do.This thing is getting out of hand.Please ,please and please,i need advise.I am so worried.
rofl dude this case is too complicted see a psychologist grin grin grin
Re: . by KennyG6(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2009
@ poster
dats what drugs can do 2 u ,
my advice stay of ganja!
Re: . by nellaluv(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2009
Y would u sleep wit ur shirt on, y cant u sleep wit just ur boxers/pants. wink
Re: . by sexyLeamon(f): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2009
nellaluv:

Y would u sleep wit your shirt on, y cant u sleep wit just your boxers/pants. wink
dat may be risky, he may get up without it cheesy cheesy
Re: . by Easypizzy(f): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
I ve heard somethin like dat. very afraid
Re: . by ab1989: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
This is spiritual battle which need deliverance if you dont mind go to any mountain of fire (MFM) branch and see them for deliverance. Dont take it lightly it is not a joking matter, what can be doing that to you can eventually kill. Act fast my brother before it is too late. God bless you and you shall be victorious.Amen
Re: . by KennyG6(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
ab1989:

This is spiritual battle which need deliverance if you dont mind go to any mountain of fire (MFM) branch and see them for deliverance. Dont take it lightly it is not a joking matter, what can be doing that to you can eventually kill. Act fast my brother before it is too late. God bless you and you shall be victorious.Amen
if its a spiritual problem, why must it be only MFM that he shud go 2?
Re: . by ab1989: 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
MFM is the only one i can recommend that handle deliverance deeply. You know every ministry has their own area of call. Please no sentiment or bias mind.
Re: . by nellaluv(f): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
@ sexylemon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by IFELEKE(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
Poster,
You are under influence,go to the nearest MFM branch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked / Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.