Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (39690 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Pls Hlp Me I Can't Take Off My Shirt since 3 yrs Because Of My bleaching Skin / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by whiteroses(f): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2009
sleepwalking, my bro sometimes sleeps early before we prepare dinner,so a lot time he sleeps without eating but whenever this happens at around 12am he stands up and go to the kitchen to prepare a ham sandwich eat it and go to bed while he is still sleeping. we took him to the GP they said he'll outgrow it nahh if he sleeps without eating he'll sleepwalk to the kitchen and eat later before dawn
Re: . by thando(f): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
Its called sleepwalkin, n i've seen sum scary ish on nat. geo. This dude actually walked into his 87 yr old fathers bedroom and strangled him to death and he wasn't even aware of it! So really u need to seek medical help.wish u the best.
Re: . by ritaNL: 12:50am On Oct 04, 2009
This is serious !!! shocked shocked
Re: . by Nerrisa(f): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2009
Help!

Ara ile egba mi o!
Fue-fue me file, peke peke meba.
Jacoboo, se iwo ko ni owa nji abo do o?
Re: . by AngelaO4: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2009
Nerrisa:

Help!
Ara ile egba mi o!
Fue-fue me file, peke peke meba.
Jacoboo, se iwo ko ni owa nji abo do o?

Help!

Please, I need help from everyone in the household!
When I go to sleep, it is all dry; but when I wake up, it is all sticky (peke peke; want of better translation)
Jacob, have you been stealing and doing my thing?
Re: . by Kommentato(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
Try to reduce the Kpoli grin grin
Re: . by atuagbo: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
The only thing you need is deliverance with bible believing church like Mountain of Fire Miracle Ministry (MFM), the wives are in operation with you.
Pls, act fast before is too late.
Re: . by darqly(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
There's a nairalander whose girlfriend does de dishes whilst sleeping. I think urs is still mild. But if u begin 2 wake up totally nude,be very afraid.
Re: . by donjon: 10:13am On Oct 07, 2009
Dishes? I want to marry dat gurl!
Re: . by donjon: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2009
Dishes? I want to marry dat gurl!
Re: . by sexyLeamon(f): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2009
darqly:

There's a nairalander whose girlfriend does de dishes whilst sleeping. I think urs is still mild. But if u begin 2 wake up totally nude,be very afraid.
nice joke grin grin grin
Re: . by AdeRex: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2009
My brother, you get somna. You de sleep walk, better. Somnambulism no be joke O! You be real danger for yourself and people wey de around you. One day, you fit get up, trip, fall, den break your stupid head.

Knock booty, at least, 3 times B4 you go sleep. Das all. Your problem don over. You no go sleep walk for that night.

If you no get toto to knock; run around the block 6 times. Den take cold shower and hit the sack. You go sleep like baby.

Na poverty and stress de worry you. If you for get money now; you fit get aircon and better toto. Wah! la! your problem don finish. Asiah O! (A no say ashia no de cure but e de cold heart)
Re: . by Potu(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
sexyLeamon:

rofl dude this case is too complicted see a psychologist

I have to concur with many that you are sleepwalking. As already suggested, a video camera or your friend(s) can confirm that you do these things by yourself.

There are many things you can do to alleviate sleepwalking. Such measures include getting adequate sleep; meditating or doing relaxation exercises before sleep; avoid any kind of stimuli (auditory or visual) prior to bedtime; keeping a safe sleeping environment free of harmful or sharp objects; sleeping in a bedroom on the ground floor if possible; and getting an air-conditioner (if possible).

To prevent a fall, avoid bunk beds; lock the doors and windows; remove obstacles in the room (tripping over toys or objects is a potential hazard); cover glass windows with heavy drapes; and placing an alarm or bell on the bedroom door and if necessary, on any windows.

Medical treatment for sleepwalking is reserved for special cases. If sleepwalking is caused by underlying medical conditions, for example, gastroesophageal reflux, obstructive sleep apnea, periodic leg movements (restless legs syndrome), or seizures, the underlying medical condition should be treated.
Medications for the treatment of sleepwalking disorder may be necessary in the following situations: The possibility of injury is real; continued behaviors are causing significant family disruption or excessive daytime sleepiness; and other measures have proven to be inadequate.

Medications that your physician may prescribe include:
Benzodiazepines, such as estazolam (ProSom), or tricyclic antidepressants, such as trazodone (Desyrel), have been shown to be useful.
Clonazepam (Klonopin) in low doses before bedtime and continued for 3-6 weeks is also usually effective.
Medication can often be discontinued after 3-5 weeks without recurrence of symptoms. Occasionally, the frequency of episodes increases briefly after discontinuing the medication. The prescribing health care professional will be in a better position to evaluate and proffer prognosis.
Re: . by modupsie(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
YOU PEOPLE HAVE TURNED MFM TO INTENSIVE CARE UNIT cheesy

BUT REALLY PRAY WELL B4 U SLEEP
AND WORK ON YOUR MIND!
MUZBO:

Just get a video camera hide it in your room and press record before you sleep(keep this secret). When you press play the next day you'll either see a famous alien that features on X files removing your clothes and taking measurements or you'll see your nephew looking for your wallet within your clothes. Or you'll just see yourself sleep-walking around a strip club. You can thank me l8r. Its practicable.
ROFLMSAO grin
joebol:

Old boy, the issue may not be spiritual take two approaches to know,

1. Do not wear your shirt before you sleep, then keep it far away from you, in another room, if in the morning you found your shirt on your body, then it is spiritual.

2. Go and buy a chain and padlock, chain yourself on bed with padlock and give the keys to your wife, if you found yourself free without your wife unlocking the padlocks, pls go quickly to India for spiritual help.

Meanwhile if you take the first approach and you are still naked in the morning, then go to a psychiatrist, you may have mental disorder, and if you found yourself still chained with padlocks in the morning, go to a psychiatrist too, GOOd LUCK!
LWKM
Re: . by sweetpie23: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2010
funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyy grin grin grin
Re: . by agathamari(f): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
for crying out loud! you got hot at night and took off your shirt. if you had a blanket you would have removed it as well. laying on the floor, maybe its cooler, maybe you fell out of bed, maybe you go up to pee and wernt quite awake and layed on the floor. who knows. does the boogie man have to be the cause of everything?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Permanently Cure Ulcer With Raw Pawpaw Water / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked / Man Mauled By Tiger On The Loose In Johannesburg (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.