Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,211 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi (1426 Views)

PDP May Move Against Governor Fayose / PDP May Not Participate In Edo Guber Elections, INEC Warns / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
There are five factors that will deny the PDP (people's democratic party) of flooring APC (All progressive congress) in the presidential election come 2019.

1. Formidable leaders: The APC can boast of smart and experienced leaders in their midst like Alhaji ahmed tinubu (Jagaban),Amaechi,Fashola,Ngige and a host of other leaders that are grounded in party politics thereby denying the PDP the exalted seat in 2019.

II. Power of incumbency: The APC are the party in power as we all know and will do everything to retain that covetous seat.

III. Party crisis: Currently the PDP are embroiled in crisis due to infighting within the party leadership,if these fail to down die asap,then i am sorry to say they won't clinch one seat in the governorship elections in Edo and Ondo states not to talk of the seat of power in Aso villa in 2019.
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
IV. Corruption: The APC has continue to taint the PDP as a party of thieves due to the fight against the monster called corruption by Buhari who is also a top member of the party thereby making the PDP to be a corrupt and weak opposition party in the eyes of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by bender79: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
The only valid point is that APC will manipulate the process . However APC and PDP will implode close to the elections but whatever is remaining of APC will run the show due to power of incumbency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
V. The Nigeria masses: Come 2019,most nigerians will still come out enmasse and vote for the APC after the party would have implement what I call stomach infrastructure due to the high poverty rate in the country.
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
bender79:
The only valid point is that APC will manipulate the process . However APC and PDP will implode close to the elections but whatever is remaining of APC will run the show due to power of incumbency
And stomach infrastructure.
If you are given a bag of rice,or 10k won't you joyfully collect it and vote for them.
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by lagdmark(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
dachuchi7:
IV. Corruption: The APC has continue to taint the PDP as a party of thieves due to the fight against the monster called corruption by Buhari who is also a top member of the party thereby making the PDP to be a corrupt and weak opposition party in the eyes of Nigerians.
Its not a fact, rather a zombie option. APC is a scam with you okpolo eye tinubu playing underground mafia, no meaningful contributions or ideas on economic recovery

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
lagdmark:

Its not a fact, rather a zombie option. APC is a scam with you okpolo eye Rimini playing underground mafia, no meaningful contributions or ideas on economic recovery
Why the insult bro? Pls do the necessary by bringing out valid points that could counter mine and not insult me.I need an apology now!
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by bender79: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
dachuchi7:
Why the insult bro? Pls do the necessary by bringing out valid points that could counter mine and not insult me.I need an apology now!
Forget about him. You should judge him by his approach . Which is typically an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
bender79:
Forget about him. You should judge him by his approach . Which is typically an illiterate
I see,truly he is a stark illiterate that only console himself by insulting others.
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by veekid(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ain't all of em Pdp.? Till then sha
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by ndcide(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
That's too simplistic.

Look at it.

- agree or disagree. One major reason of APC's win in 2015 was because people of the North wanted a president of Northern extraction. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the party that makes it happen.

- That has happened, so they will do anything to protect the presidency for now. This has nothing to do with APC or PDP. you think if the president was not a popular person from the north. The hausas/ fulanis wouldn't have challenged this administration, especially with it failures?.... Come on.

-They do not want to unsettle the president. If they want to do it, they'll do... I know what I'm saying.

-There's an unwritten code not to go against buhari irrespective of party line. The people from the north do not want to go frontal on this administration even in the PDP. that is the truth.

If the PDP wants to bring down buhari so as to take his sit in 2019, some issues would have long been resolved and some special persons will take some Specific role in the party to make it happen. Even the way offices are zoned shows it clearly.

-The APC doesn't have more formidable leaders than the PDP. However, it will seem so because of the points above.

So the only strong point is the corruption toga being forced on PDP by this government.

Even at that. The PDP have more than enough resources to fight that, even inside this government and within the APC, if they want to... I'm talking strategy here... Because the APC is more vulnerable with the corruption issue than PDP. That's why at any instance of questionable moves, their team will try to absolve buhari of any blame and dump it on another person or group.

Because it is buhari's image that was sold and not APC image... Note this fact.

But more importantly, is that something has happened to Nigeria. This is beyond politics. Only those who can see knows this.

I won't say more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by princemillla(m): 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Op ur point is out of 100 reasons I laugh at all this nairaland political apology analyst. They will come here, condemn Gej, condemn buhari and all sort but they never deem it fit to set up a youth political party to overthrown the chances comes 2019.

This is a golden opportunity for us the youth. Nigerians are tired already , they want the future leaders to take the wheel already, but where are they? On Nairaland fighting and displaying tribals bigot.

I call on all meaning Nigerians to take this call and let's start somewhere

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by bender79: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
ndcide:
That's too simplistic.

Look at it.

- agree or disagree. One major reason of APC's win in 2015 was because people of the North wanted a president of Northern extraction. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the party that makes it happen.

- That has happened, so they will do anything to protect the presidency for now. This has nothing to do with APC or PDP. you think if the president was not a popular person from the north. The hausas/ fulanis wouldn't have challenged this administration, especially with it failures?.... Come on.

-They do not want to unsettle the president. If they want to do it, they'll do... I know what I'm saying.

-There's an unwritten code not to go against buhari irrespective of party line. The people from the north do not want to go frontal on this administration even in the PDP. that is the truth.

If the PDP wants to bring down buhari so as to take his sit in 2019, some issues would have long been resolved and some special persons will take some Specific role in the party to make it happen. Even the way offices are zoned shows it clearly.

-The APC doesn't have more formidable leaders than the PDP. However, it will seem so because of the points above.

So the only strong point is the corruption toga being forced on PDP by this government.

Even at that. The PDP have more than enough resources to fight that, even inside this government and within the APC, if they want to... I'm talking strategy here... Because the APC is more vulnerable with the corruption issue than PDP. That's why at any instance of questionable moves, their team will try to absolve buhari of any blame and dump it on another person or group.

But more importantly, is that something has happened to Nigeria. This is beyond politics. Only those who can see knows this.

I won't say more.
Who is the PDP? PDP would have imploded if that convention held in port Harcourt. PDP as it stands do not have their bearing . APC itself is not formidable at the moment and the greatest threat is our electoral process which has gone back to 1999. If you ask me if God keeps buhari, he will be president in 2019 not because he is the best option but because the system will be upside down(as already is) to have anything close to 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
ndcide:
That's too simplistic.

Look at it.

I won't say more.

Protecting his image and the party image is very risky.....
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
ndcide:
That's too simplistic.

Look at it.

I won't say more.

Protecting his image and not the party image is very risky.....
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
ndcide:
That's too simplistic.

Look at it.

I won't say more.
You said it from your own perspective,i am not disputing that fact. Take it or leave it The PDP is weaker than you thought and the masses will go where their stomach leads that's what the APC will use to their advantage come 2019,mark my words.
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
princemillla:
Op ur point is out of 100 reasons I laugh at all this nairaland political apology analyst. They will come here, condemn Gej, condemn buhari and all sort but they never deem it fit to set up a youth political party to overthrown the chances comes 2019.

This is a golden opportunity for us the youth. Nigerians are tired already , they want the future leaders to take the wheel already, but where are they? On Nairaland fighting and displaying tribals bigot.

I call on all meaning Nigerians to take this call and let's start somewhere
You are right in your own analogy comphrension but the fact still remain that these is Nigeria and the people living it are mostly tribal and religious bigots. The APC is seen as a party of the north than the PDP. Yes,don't dispute that and the PDP is seen as a party by the south. The masses have been impoverish by poverty and neglects so they will go where APC goes come 2019.
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by SmellingAnus(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
In as much as I hate to say it but the op is very right... I detest this present government for now except things get better with the masses but truth be spoken, pdp is not even a better choice ...
Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by doctokwus: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
PMB and not APC will win again in 2019 simply because there is no one presently out there that can offer anything better,as dismal as his performance is.
Secondly,when push comes to shove,Nigerians wud ask themselves if they want to experiment with another change of leadership with all the pain it has brought.
Thirdly,the cult figure of PMB in the North gives him the numbers 10 opposition figures combined cannot get from the South combined.
This is the tragedy of the Nigerian situation,that we may be stuck with PMB for another 6yrs.It is also the main reason why he must be given the heat daily to do what is right,otherwise he takes us all down the grave with him.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP May Not Win APC In 2019,Facts [Must Read] By Dachuchi by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
doctokwus:
PMB and not APC will win again in 2019 simply because there is no one presently out there that can offer anything better,as dismal as his performance is.
Secondly,when push comes to shove,Nigerians wud ask themselves if they want to experiment with another change of leadership with all the pain it has brought.
Thirdly,the cult figure of PMB in the North gives him the numbers 10 opposition figures combined cannot get from the South combined.
This is the tragedy of the Nigerian situation,that we may be stuck with PMB for another 6yrs.It is also the main reason why he must be given the heat daily to do what is right,otherwise he takes us all down the grave with him.
True analysis bro.

(1) (Reply)

See Reply From Saraki To A Guy Who Blasted Him On Twitter / If I Had $2m I Would Have Abandoned My Horrible Profession - Justice Lima Reacts / The Nature Of SS & SE Relationship That Existed During The Nigerian Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.