Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta (2415 Views)

Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by PhockPhockMan: 7:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
owobokiri:
To put things into some sort of perspective; the amount in billions lost as as a result of Niger Delta unrest in a month is bigger than the total amount budgeted for amnesty in a year! Essentially, if the Daurra disaster contineud funding the amnesty programme while doing the needful by exorcising himself of his clannish demons, we will have peace, kids from that area will have more trainings in schools both locally and internationally while learning skills that will put them in a better stead to help the economy later. But what do we have now? Bombs here and there, deepleting reserves / reveneu as Buhari sticks to his guns. All these while he is feverishly borrowing billions of dollars to "reconstruct" his north east. This can only happen when an 80 year old granpa tries to play Rambo. Change indeed. .
On point.

1 Like

Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by Rizstar: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
ohlalala

Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by JohnsonOlanre: 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Only one environmentalist on this thread? Where are our yoruba muslim environmentalists? grin
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by PhockPhockMan: 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

don't mind them.Shell and Chevron will soon leave the ND to come and drill the 12,000bpd oil in lagos grin grin grin grin grin

I'm happy for Lagos o o, it's time for them to feed the rest of the country.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The primary security of a state falls under the governor, the president gets involved because he is the C in C, if a governor cannot defend his states from miscreants, he officially asks for Federal presence. The president can send forces to anywhere, but they will work with the governor of the state,
Case in note.
Militancy in rivers state under Omehia.
Osisikanku kidnapping era in Abia state,.
Am not in any means exonerating the president, I just wanted to let the person I quoted know that south east geographical governors are monumental failures when it comes to security, i.e he should blame the governors first.
My friend sharaaaap why didn't you blame shettima for the chibok girls abduction and other Boko Haram attacks!!! Karma is a b. Itch!!! Buhari controls the security agencies and would continue to receive blames for every successful pipelines vandalisation
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by rusher14: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
mile12crises:
Emperor Nero had fun, while Rome collapsed on his head.

Does this president understand the times?

From North to South; East to West, there are crises, coupled with the dying economy that they are mishandling.

No sane man can continue with a failed system.

There is no crisis other than artificially induced.

If my people are keen on burning their homes to send a message they are free.

Buhari would not be president forever but the damage done today would live beyond the present generation.

I bet my house Buhari would die an old man, he would have achieved his long ambition of being a democratically elected president of Nigeria.

Let the house burn.
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by PhockPhockMan: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Certainly not as stupid as your posts
Every governor is in charge of security in his state, except a state of emergency is declared in that state.
You are an insult to the Igbo race.

Mechie onu there. Which state Governor is in charge of security in his state?
Just two days ago, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state was harassed, embarrassed and humiliated by security agencies that ought to be under him at PDP convention right in his backyard in Port Harcourt.
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by cktheluckyman: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
rusher14:

There is no crisis other than artificially induced.

If my people are keen on burning their homes to send a message they are free.

Buhari would not be president forever but the damage done today would live beyond the present generation.

I bet my house Buhari would die an old man, he would have achieved his long ambition of being a democratically elected president of Nigeria.

Let the house burn.
My friend sharaaaap buhari is the c-in-c and has a responsibility to protect the pipelines. Did anyone blame Boko Haram during GEJ's era? Was it not the govt that received blames for failing to provide security.So what has changed now
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by rusher14: 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

My friend sharaaaap buhari is the c-in-c and has a responsibility to protect the pipelines. Did anyone blame Boko Haram during GEJ's era? Was it not the govt that received blames for failing to provide security.So what has changed now

He would solve the problem the same way Jonathan solved the Boko Haram issue.

You would still open a thread on this. I can bet on that too.
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

My friend sharaaaap why didn't you blame shettima for the chibok girls abduction and other Boko Haram attacks!!! Karma is a b. Itch!!! Buhari controls the security agencies and would continue to receive blames for every successful pipelines vandalisation
And how do you know I didn't blame him
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by T8ksy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
owobokiri:

And there comes the environmentalists with their highly "sophisticated" pieces of advice. The kind they refused to follow during the NADECO days. .

Frankly speaking, I don't give a rat.a.r.s..e if you guys want to blow up all the pipelines in your region.

You lot will certainly be the worse off.............than even the Daura President......in the long run.

Anyway, I hope your "Avengers" will hurry up and reduce their region to rubble.
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Mechie onu there. Which state Governor is in charge of security in his state?
Just two days ago, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers state was harassed, embarrassed and humiliated by security agencies that ought to be under him at PDP convention right in his backyard in Port Harcourt.
Serves him right
Karma is a bit.ch
Ditto Amaechi
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by T8ksy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Is unity compulsory.?

Afonjas and environmental activism

Lagos oil will feed Nigeria grin

Hell no!

You can destroy your region if you so wishes, it's no skin off my nose so long as you don't bring your rubbish to our region.

Lagos oil won't be feeding Nigeria simply because by the time we see the end of this carnage you folks are looking for, there will no Nigeria. and everyone will have to bear his father's name.

You and your fellow myopic folks are welcome to turn your Homefront to a threater of war in order to break up the country.
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Serves him right
Karma is a bit.ch
Ditto Amaechi
Well serves Buhari right too.Karma is a bitc h
Re: Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta by cktheluckyman: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
T8ksy:

Hell no!

You can destroy your region if you so wishes, it's no skin off my nose so long as you don't bring your rubbish to our region.

Lagos oil won't be feeding Nigeria simply because by the time we see the end of this carnage you folks are looking for, there will no Nigeria. and everyone will have to bear his father's name.

You and your fellow myopic folks are welcome to turn your Homefront to a threater of war in order to break up the country.
Well stop ranting then and allow them to destroy their home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Bokoharam Really A Creation By The North To Grab Power Back From The South? / Meet The New Deputy Governor Of Edo State, Phillip Shaibu And Family (photos) / European Union Replies Pro Biafra Agitators Over Calls For Biafraexit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.