Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard (19890 Views)

Booom.....again, Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State / UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by DeltaOil: 2:40am On Aug 20, 2016
ericsmith:

its nt surprising fr an housefly to feel powerful jus because d pesin carryin d wound e dey chop cannt eat d housefly ..bros tell ur brodas to declare ND a republic fast ,,october jus too far...all dis govt need is a treason act to wipe una off,,bombin of una land n pipelines naa childsplay..cowards wit knockouts declare una sef republic no time lets see u defeat nigeria fr onces ..
\

Una dey beg us now grin

Una dey fear us leaving grin

GODKID98:

Boss,abeg nr dy grup-qoute me...Nr b fite!!!

btw,your statistics get as e be o!!..Wch wan b 97% nd 5%......I nr jst undastand!

Nd i get anoda questn sef....Since wen did d north become a barren land??....What z even south-waste sef??

Bros I no understand u oh!

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by MakeWeTalk: 2:50am On Aug 20, 2016
[size=20pt]The Zoo Must Fall[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Safari29: 3:27am On Aug 20, 2016
Nairasurplus:
Chai,
Do me I do you, man no go vex
You do me BOKO, I go do you AVENGER.
AFONJA go vex

ode
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by wordcat(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Coffin4Sale:
Yes sir, it is the Pipeline...
Is the pipeline costly?
Pls don't be annoyed.
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by onespecial(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2016
imanicah:
please blow it all remember your family, your parents, your community and your so called land are part of the suffering and the danage.bunch of idiots very unreasonable human being.

Afonja no vex. Is it not better all and sundry in Nigeria suffers and feels the paon than you and ur almajiris enjoy while me and my people suffer out of ur wickedness and consciencelessness.

You now know my parents, people, land and everything about me because our actions are biting you hard. We are suffering, you are suffering, common sense demands we sit down and discuss how to better our lives but when common sense id not common is when u would want me to accept just ur own conditions and keep mine to myself.

Simple solution, let us discuss our terms of living together if we must live together. Born to rule and born to be ruled era has gone for good, get that into ur head and make some compromise to ease things, otherwise, u cry, i cry. We are even.

In ur mind, u just want them to keep their pains and demands in the bottom of their hearts and allow easy flow of petrodollars so that u continue to enjoy and live ur life. Continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by onespecial(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2016
oluwejackson:
na God go punish una with all dis buhari wey una dey shout.. na him blow the pipeline.. nicompoo..

Na u Gid go first punish for ur hypocrisy. Guess na Gej go dey blow churches and kill people when him dey power wey make una call him all sort of names.

We mention Buhari to do his work as sgeriffat quick quick so that Nigeria will burn like troy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by DMerciful(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2016
You guys don't get it! A Nigerian president does not have the constitutional powers to restructure Nigeria! Only the national assembly can but then it is dominated by Hausa/Fulani who wants the status quo to remain since it benefits them. When will you my people have sense?
Omololu007:
what stopped GEJ from restructuring the country,when he was the president?

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by onespecial(m): 6:41am On Aug 20, 2016
jelal007:
Good work boys...contaminate the environment until u can do so no more. I hear cancer cases are on the increase due 2 pollution caused by oil spill. Make una kontinu una hear?

U still never hear finish as u never hear say afonjas go soon begin dey lose their jobs with oil companies, u never hear say ur purchasing power is becoming rubbish as what a thousand naira can get u today is not what it would have gotten for u a year ago. U never hear say FG fit no dey pay salaries again more or less allocations, which means hunger, suffering, crimes go increase. Abi u still dey enjoy as b4 ?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by onespecial(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2016
ba7man:
People are no longer moved by these bombings any longer.

It's boring now, NDA has bombed and bombed but Nigeria is still standing.

Then what are u doing here and pls tell me how far Nigeria can stand and how it is standing now. Have u implimented ur 2016 budget of change ? The eight month of the year is about to ride out, did u even follow the Olympics ongoing ?

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 20, 2016
DeltaOil:
\

Una dey beg us now grin

Una dey fear us leaving grin

Bros I no understand u oh!

Naa so so press release,.make una declare ND republic asap,,let see hw d ND arsenal overpowers dat of NA..
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by onespecial(m): 6:56am On Aug 20, 2016
owanedo:
if all the pipelines are blown off how will that help your life? and how will that help PDP to power? and how will that stop PMB from completing his tenure? and how will that put food on your table? grow up my dear.

Fact is, since after the civil war u afonjas and ur aboki brothers brought the war on East and enjoyed in ur region, u'v maintained that status quo to scheme evil against East and corner everything to urselves. What is wrong in us discussing to reach a mutual understanding instead of the winner takes all we've been practising. It is now better all suffers than to have afonjas and yorubas enjoy while we suffer.

If the agitation and blowing of pipelines are not affecting u and are only affecting us, ple stop complaining and allow us in our mess.

As for our actions not affecting PMB, pls what is keeping u guys from fully implementing the huge budget of change, almost in the ninth month of the year.

The war and its suffering was felt by east alone then, it is good now that all are feeling it at the same time.

Let us tell each other our interestand reach an understanding to move forwrd or we perish together. As simple as that.

Haba, greediness won't make u guys reason from rational position, u rather die than compromise.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by onespecial(m): 6:59am On Aug 20, 2016
ericsmith:

Naa so so press release,.make una declare ND republic asap,,let see hw d ND arsenal overpowers dat of NA..

U are a little child. What is happening in Syria now ? Are ur soldiers more powerful than theirs ? How come their soldiers are not over powering the opposition there ?

Stop reasoning like and child and pray for peace.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by damon222: 7:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Omololu007:
what stopped GEJ from restructuring the country,when he was the president?
Meta dey your brain? When GEJ was the president, was there any agitations like today? Did GEJ close any northerner project like the marine shcool? Did he say 5% voter will suffer? Was his appointments one sided? Did GEJgo after only the opposition? I can go on and on again. Get some sense.
Why did GEJ not shut down the police college in the north? Was then having this open oppresive acts? Did GEJ openly undermind and desregard people of other tribes as it is done by Buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by donnieforGod(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2016
If the SS had seen this when the SE saw theirs, honestly, we would have been feeding this Northers reaping us off ever since the end of the civil war...no offense, just my own candid opinion!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by don4real18(m): 7:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The evil that men do live after them!
APC's evil in the past is now dining with them with a long spoon
just like the evil militancy activities you are currently supporting will live after you
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2016
onespecial:

U are a little child. What is happening in Syria now ? Are ur soldiers more powerful than theirs ? How come their soldiers are not over powering the opposition there ?

Kid play with kids...dats syria,,4 naija me n u dy ,,militants dnnt even av boko haram might yet whr boko 2day ?? same boko rated 3rd in d world ..weytin b ur brodas rating...make i go warm my toy jere. grin
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2016
onespecial:

Kid play with kids...dats syria,,4 naija me n u dy ,,militants dnnt even av boko haram might yet whr boko 2day?? same boko rated 3rd in d world ..weytin b ur brodas rating...make i go warm my toy jere grin
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
The evil that men do live after them!
APC's evil in the past is now dining with them with a long spoon
pls clarify me...what evil?
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by ba7man(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
onespecial:

Then what are u doing here and pls tell me how far Nigeria can stand and how it is standing now. Have u implimented ur 2016 budget of change ? The eight month of the year is about to ride out, did u even follow the Olympics ongoing ?
Look around you.... life is still going on.

Comments on NDA topics have reduced unlike when they started.

They're past their min of fame.
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by jaafree: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Beress:
Two pipelines belonging to the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC, were in the early hours of Friday blown up by gunmen suspected to be Niger Delta militants.

Local community sources who confirmed the development, said about two pipelines operated by the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company were blown up at about 2am.

Although no militant group has openly claimed responsibility, local community sources however said a new militant group, Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate, was behind the attack.

Report equally revealed that a technical team of NPDC and security officials have been deployed to the area to prevent the spread of spilled crude to other communities.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/militants-blow-two-npdc-pipelines-delta/

. Good job keep the dirty work, more greese to your elbows #militants but as u keep blowing pipelines do you know what's going on in the north I don't thinks so, its called oil exploration you people will soon realized how stupid y'all are for that pipe vandalism.
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by MrSly(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2016
GODKID98:

Sermon,huh??.....If u wud take d time 2 SLOWLY read dat comment i made,u wud notice dat i only wrote what a reasonable person cn easily deduce!
We have been hearing that...."new comer"
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by BlindAngel: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2016
temitemi1:
E don happen again
. . Your presence is highly noticed recently. Where have you been?
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by chiol: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2016
chiedu7:
Buhari, it's time that you give in to what they want!

Please wake up! Stop dreaming! You can visit Syria for a refreshment course. They thought that destroying the country will force their president out. The last time I checked, almost everybody there is now a refugee while Bashar al-Assad is still their president.

PMB is only indirectly affected by this rubish. We, including the militants are bearing the brunt of this economic sabotage directly. PMB enjoys uninterrupted power supply while we keep living in darkness.

Why did they just realised what they want? They forgot that they were being marginalised when their brother was the president. It just shows clearly that their mission is to create artificial economic crisis, thereby inciting the masses against the President, so they could use the opportunity and come back to finish Nigeria in 2019. God forbid bad thing!
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by chiol: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2016
fr3do:

the way una dey talk dey vex person, how person want take suffer reach again?
where some communities wey thousands of barrels of crude dey leave their ground daily but can't still boast of light!

And your mentor wasn't aware of those communities when he was the president. And those communities suddenly remembered this now PMB is the president.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by chiedu7: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2016
chiol:

Please wake up! Stop dreaming! You can visit Syria for a refreshment course. They thought that destroying the country will force their president out. The last time I checked, almost everybody there is now a refugee while Bashar al-Assad is still their president.

PMB is only indirectly affected by this rubish. We, including the militants are bearing the brunt of this economic sabotage directly. PMB enjoys uninterrupted power supply while we keep living in darkness.

Why did they just realised what they want? They forgot that they were being marginalised when their brother was the president. It just shows clearly that their mission is to create artificial economic crisis, thereby inciting the masses against the President, so they could use the opportunity and come back to finish Nigeria in 2019. God forbid bad thing!

Dunno what ur on about oh.

We the 5% are leaving you .

There is no gain without pain.

We want out of ur Zoo, this marriage is weighing us down.

We don't want to be part if ur zoo, it's not by force.

donnieforGod:
If the SS had seen this when the SE saw theirs, honestly, we would have been feeding this Northers reaping us off ever since the end of the civil war...no offense, just my own candid opinion!

They have finally woken up to the fact that, this country was structured to benefit the North.

Yet they are the least productive.
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by chiol: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
chiedu7:

Dunno what ur on about oh.

We the 5% are leaving you .

There is no gain without pain.

We want out of ur Zoo, this marriage is weighing us down.

We don't want to be part if ur zoo, it's not by force.

Chiedu7, I pity you! You are not even from the SS and you are making noise. My brother we the SE have a long way to go in Nigeria politics.

Other regions are planning on how to move their regions forward and we can't do same, instead keep allowing even the minor regions to be using us. Lagos is now to be enjoying 13% derivatives. Which one is our own. A state in SS gets more allocation than the whole SE states put together.

Remember the abandoned properties saga after the civil war. Suddenly, the SS remembered we are brothers, so we can support them achieve their selfish interests, of which we will be dumped thereafter. Your hero remembered Ebele Azikiwe as part of his names just to win our votes. What did he do for us afterwards. Did he answer those names when he was governor? Is he still answering those names? You are now supporting their militants. When FG decides to settle them, what will be your share?

Muru anya nwokem! I am not against anybody but we Igbos need to restrategise politically.

They have finally woken up to the fact that, this country was structured to benefit the North.

Yet they are the least productive.
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by chiedu7: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please don't pretend to be from the South East.
We stand with the south-south

That's why NDA gave their warnings to Buhari not to dare come to Ogoni through Radio Biafra.

That's why GEJ's COAS was from the south east.

Take ur divide & rule and go please, then await ur Cocoa farming classes grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
project50:
who cares bomb all .how cum it pains north when we bomb our pipes .lol .more bombin loadin

Kip calm!!....D day of reckoning z fast approaching nd we'll d number of people who care!
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by ikechu1: 12:02am On Aug 21, 2016
ericsmith:

NA that Boko Haram is already overpowering.

Abeg sssh
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by Coffin4Sale: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Never Angry sir! Yes, the pipes are very very very expensive....
wordcat:

Is the pipeline costly?
Pls don't be annoyed.
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by fr3do(m): 4:51am On Aug 21, 2016
chiol:

And your mentor wasn't aware of those communities when he was the president. And those communities suddenly remembered this now PMB is the president.

they should stop breathing because GEJ was president and he slacked?
Re: Militants Blow Up Two NPDC Pipelines In Delta - Vanguard by wordcat(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Coffin4Sale:
Never Angry sir! Yes, the pipes are very very very expensive....

Thanks for your understanding dear.

But why are they blowing the pipeline instead of the pipe itself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians / Lagos FHA Demolishes Agboju Market, Buildings In FESTAC As Traders Lament / 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.