Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? (8445 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by analice107: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

No one is angrier than Jehovah. The slayer of millions of kids grin
When you die, don't forget to take a cane with you. Make sure you deal with him squarely when you finally meet him.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by hahn(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

When you die, don't forget to take a cane with you. Make sure you deal with him squarely when you finally meet him.

I have a dick. I will pee on it. If it exists grin
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by analice107: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
hahn:

I have a dick. I will pee on it. If it exists grin
Hahahahahahahaha. You are not sure it exists, but you know it's very angry and kills more people including women and children?
Guy, you are off your meds again.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
CHARLOE:

U're lucky, thank god u repented n found ur missing sense of humour, was beginning to think u're a follower of d religion of piss, sorry, peace.
lol..no o..
I dnt do that religion issh..
I dnt serve fake gods
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEbukasBlog, KingEbukaNaija, Winner01, 4evergod..... WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Why are so angry? What happened? How did you get to this point? Oh my God, the negative energy is thick. Wow.
God is not responsible for your issues, you are. That bitterness will only give you ulcers. Loosen up.
i am nt angry...i only speak the truth...
U may nt understand the truth..pro'lly cs u have no feelings for humanity...
I dnt have any issues in my life..
God is responsible for the issues i stated here..
Ulcers?..lol..i can take meds and i'll be okay..
Bt what about those who cant afford meds?
The people..majorly kkids who die frm various sicknesses in the world...particularly africa?
Why dnt u tell god to loosen up the bacteria which cause such suffering..or better still help them to be able to afford meds?
Dnt u tink they want the bacteria to all die?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
dallyemmy:

Read Luke 9: 52 - 56
the bible is nt short in such verses...thank god dog.. Read 1 chronicle 13:19
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. You are not sure it exists, but you know it's very angry and kills more people including women and children?
Guy, you are off your meds again.
u dnt believe in a country called zambuaz...
Does it prohibit u from making statements on that imaginary country?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by dallyemmy: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

the bible is nt short in such verses...thank god dog..
Read 1 chronicle 13:19

Read Ezekiel 18:23, 32 and Ezekiel 33:11
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by analice107: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

u dnt believe in a country called zambuaz...
Does it prohibit u from making statements on that imaginary country?
Do you even realize how ridiculous u sound? I have to keep talking about an imaginary Zambuaz... Country? Why will I do that? I'd have to be raving mad to soak myself every day in the thoughts of Zambuaz which doeant exist.
Guy Gerarahia. You are boring me to tears.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by analice107: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

The people..majorly kkids who die frm various sicknesses in the world...particularly africa?
Why dnt u tell god to loosen up the bacteria which cause such suffering..or better still help them to be able to afford meds?
I just saw some videos posted by Winner01
The energy oozing out of u now vibrates the same way with those possessed athiests.
hmm. i hope u wont hurt the nearest Christian to you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by analice107: 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:
the bible is nt short in such verses...thank god dog.. Read 1 chronicle 13:19
Did anyone in your ancestry worship Satan directly? Its obvious Satan has you.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by analice107: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

Guy put on a noose already.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
dallyemmy:

Read Ezekiel 18:23, 32 and Ezekiel 33:11
serzly? Okay.. Read lev 26:22
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Did anyone in your ancestry worship Satan directly? Its obvious Satan has you.
who is satan?
Oh!...that little dude who's been beating the hell out of ur supposed all powerful god since thousands of years..
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by winner01(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
KingEbukasBlog, KingEbukaNaija, Winner01, 4evergod..... WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?
Of what use is it when atheists want you to respond to the same arguments over and over?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Do you even realize how ridiculous u sound? I have to keep talking about an imaginary Zambuaz... Country? Why will I do that? I'd have to be raving mad to soak myself every day in the thoughts of Zambuaz which doeant exist.
Guy Gerarahia. You are boring me to tears.
if im the only person who speaks of zambuaz then am mad...
Bt when people believe in zambuaz and tell u things about zambuaz..nd take zambuaz seriously...then i am no longer mad...bt my comments on zambuaz become justified
an reverse may be the case of madness
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
winner01:
Of what use is it when atheists want you to respond to the same arguments over and over?

Exactly why I didn't bother at all . They have nothing to offer . I think they should relax and let's show them what it means to be spontaneous , smart and exciting .
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

I just saw some videos posted by Winner01
The energy oozing out of u now vibrates the same way with those possessed athiests.
hmm. i hope u wont hurt the nearest Christian to you?
do i want to be hurt by anyone?
Why then would i want to hurt my fellow human?
Or do u tink am blinded by religion?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by dallyemmy: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

serzly?
Okay..
Read lev 26:22

God is God, he can do all things. Don't use your little mind to box him in. He can kill and make alive. The little children you are complaining about such are the kingdom of Heaven and their Angels see the face God (Mathew 18:10). Don't just come online and accuse God unjustly about spiritual things you have little understanding about.

Read Mathew 19:14, Mark 10:14 and Luke 18:16.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
dallyemmy:

God is God, he can do all things. Don't use your little mind to box him in. He can kill and make alive. The little children you are complaining about such are the kingdom of Heaven and their Angels see the face God (Mathew 18:10). Don't just come online and accuse God unjustly about spiritual things you have little understanding about.

Read Mathew 19:14, Mark 10:14 and Luke 18:16.
he can kill and make alive?
Yet common devil has been his problem for over 6 thousand years now
is he weak that he chooses to kill kids instead of doing what is right?
He brings children into homes to make them suffer and die painful deaths...
Cool ryt?
Deut 17:1-5
deut 13:6
2 chronicles 13:15
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by dallyemmy: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2016
There is an appointed time to subdue the enemy and he knows he has limited time.
Read Revelation 12 and revelation 20, 21 and 22

raphieMontella:

he can kill and make alive?
Yet common devil has been his problem for over 6 thousand years now
is he weak that he chooses to kill kids instead of doing what is right?
He brings children into homes to make them suffer and die painful deaths...
Cool ryt?
Deut 17:1-5
deut 13:6
2 chronicles 13:15
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 6:34am On Aug 21, 2016
dallyemmy:
There is an appointed time to subdue the enemy and he knows he has limited time.
Read Revelation 12 and revelation 20, 21 and 22

wake up frm ur trance...
Religion is a fraud..
LE 26:29, DT 28:53, JE 19:9, EZ 5:8-10
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by mabea: 7:01am On Aug 21, 2016
God could have wiped out boko haram
God could have made nigeria the best country in the world
God could have made you the nigerian president
God could have destroyed you for all the mistakes you ever made.

Let me even add to your confusion, Heb 13:29 says that God is a consuming fire.
You just picked one passage that suits your arguments and posted online.
Why have you not created a thread on how God loves the world or how God is so merciful or how God instructed man on how to live happily which is the whole embodiment of morality. I guess there are not in your bible.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
God could have wiped out boko haram
God could have made nigeria the best country in the world
God could have made you the nigerian president
God could have destroyed you for all the mistakes you ever made.

Let me even add to your confusion, Heb 13:29 says that God is a consuming fire.
You just picked one passage that suits your arguments and posted online.
Why have you not created a thread on how God loves the world or how God is so merciful or how God instructed man on how to live happily which is the whole embodiment of morality. I guess there are not in your bible.
read before concuding...
Read the herod analysis before concluding...
Nd remember he said he is all loving...
Then read where he gave orders for kids to be killed...
U miss the point
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
God loves the world or how God is so merciful or how God instructed man on how to live happily which is the whole embodiment of morality. I guess there are not in your bible.
when u find out the history of ur bible..how it was compiled...how the stories were made...civilizations before ur bible existed...etc and most importantly...
Morality is nt from God..
It is a branch of our survival instincts...nt a commandment frm god
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by mabea: 7:49am On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

read before concuding...
Read the herod analysis before concluding...
Nd remember he said he is all loving...
Then read where he gave orders for kids to be killed...
U miss the point
What is there to read again.God did not command those kids to be killed Herod did.He only obeyed his master the devil who is the father of all evil.

Now if you believe that evil exists and good exists why would you attribute evil to God who is good and not to satan who is evil.

If actually you want to know more about this I would suggest you read Deut.28:1-end.
Please be objective while reading and not seeking points for your arguements.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2016
mabea:
What is there to read again.God did not command those kids to be killed Herod did.He only obeyed his master the devil who is the father of all evil.

Now if you believe that evil exists and good exists why would you attribute evil to God who is good and not to satan who is evil.

If actually you want to know more about this I would suggest you read Deut.28:1-end.
Please be objective while reading and not seeking points for your arguements.

again u miss the point...
Read my write up..nd read ur bible
nd understand...
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by dallyemmy: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

wake up frm ur trance...
Religion is a fraud..
LE 26:29, DT 28:53, JE 19:9, EZ 5:8-10

Raph the self existing man? You created yourself and the God of your life?

You that have just become conscious of your existence suddenly know all things. However, the foolishness of God is better than the wisdom of man 1 cor 1:25-29.

Raph don't bring God's judgment upon you. Are you saying you are more righteous that God? Are you saying you are better than God? Are you saying you have not done worse things to people's children than you now accuse God of? Don't bring judgment upon your self? Isaiah 45:9

Repent and give your life to Christ before you end in hell Raph. Hebrew 9:27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Get "Alone With God" By Bishop Francis Wale Oke / How Many Children Did King Solomon Have? / END TIME CHURCH :see Design Of Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.