Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? (8442 Views)

I Am No Longer A Christian, God Has Failed Me / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by MrMontella(m): 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Jozzy4:

Bro, I understand your pain .. Infact I must commend your type of heart that cares deeply about others. Respect

But sir , the scripture made it clear that the world we are presently living in is controlled by the Devil ( 1 John 5:19 " We know that we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. )

In a short time, God has promised to end all suffering ( Rev 21:4 .  And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
pain ke?
Rotflmfao
i only speak the truth...a standard for morals which constantly tells us of barbaric acts and immoral codes of the society..
Truth is not synonymous with pain..
Peace.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
MrMontella:

im serving a lengthy ban on the other account dude..
Are u afraid ?
Oh...right because the ministry is moving?

Hehehe i am not happy when pple are banned as it could be fustrating, however hope u learn some lesssons while u serve the ban.....
Cheers! grin
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
MrMontella:

simple questions require simple answers..
Are u in support of Gods' ripping of babies from pregnant mothers?
And killing children for the sins of their parents?
And did those children deserve to die ?
And that satan was proven wrong by God when he killed those children?.

Dodging from the question only proves me right more and more..
Behave like jesus and answer honestly..

You have been answered, it is not my fault that you do not like the answers.
Here's the answer again in case you missed it earlier. i see you have no problem with believing the numbers here. You think that they support your bias so you believe them wholeheartedly. Dude, God is not on trial, save your breath. Now if you will understand this, it is better not to be born at all or to die like one of those babies, than to live a miserable sinner's life and go to an eternity without God. In plain words, those children are in a better position and place than you are, stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
felixomor:

All of a sudden, God you said doesnt exist is now also a "demonic executioner" grin

By the way, if there is any phrase like "demonic executioner", it can only be used to describe atheists like you who have murdered

hundreds of millions of innocent people more than even God, u r calling "demonic executioner".

And that is using statistics from the last 100 years alone.

Op, ur thread is not worth the effort.

I am sorry to say sad
lol...ur comments are always meaningless to the thread ni
mr felixomor will lie to himself to feel good...and consequently lie for jesus...
The founder of ur form of religion had hatred for the jews...wished them dead...wrote books condemning the jews(martin luther)..
Hitler was inspired by martin luther...
Hitler himself got his inspiration from the works of martin luther...

Hitler was a christian..(an aryan christian)
even the dude u worship...was a bloody killer..and m sure he hated africa....we both knw he was a r.acist
In ur bible...in a single god assisted strike...
I tink asa killed 500000 ethopians..
Killings of millions of persons in ur bible alone is much more suprising...a supposed standard for morals...?
indeed!!!.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
The funny thing is if it were Ra, Ogun, Zeus or Sango that committed these atrocities, Christians would be raving at the top of their voice.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol...ur comments are always meaningless to the thread ni
mr felixomor will lie to himself to feel good...and consequently lie for jesus...
The founder of ur form of religion had hatred for the jews...wished them dead...wrote books condemning the jews(martin luther)..
Hitler was inspired by martin luther...
Hitler himself got his inspiration from the works of martin luther...

Hitler was a christian..(an aryan christian)
even the dude u worship...was a bloody killer..and m sure he hated africa....we both knw he was a r.acist
In ur bible...in a single god assisted strike...
I tink asa killed 500000 ethopians..
Killings of millions of persons in ur bible alone is much more suprising...a supposed standard for morals...?
indeed!!!.

Basketmouth is here again.

Duuuurh!

I am sure when somebody like u becomes a mass killer or rapist grin tomorrow, they will also say u were a christian, afterall, maybe because on ur international passport (thats if u have one) form u filled in "christian". because no space for Atheist on the form or something.

Hahahaha I laugh,

Were u not the same person whose wikipedia evidence was used against him?

Mschewww, If u like subtract hitler through ur desperation, atheists are still number one killers. #Fact

#CryTheRiver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 1:40am On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Duuuurh!

I am sure when somebody like u becomes a mass killer or rapist grin tomorrow, they will also say u were a christian, afterall, maybe because on ur international passport (thats if u have one) form u filled in "christian". because no space for Atheist on the form or something.

Hahahaha I laugh,

Mschewww, If u like subtract hitler through ur desperation, atheists are still number one killers. #Fact

#CryTheRiver
If the bible and religion is ur only source of morality, then you are psychopath just like ur God
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by HardMirror(m): 2:47am On Aug 30, 2016
malvisguy212:
Why do you like to copy and paste trash ? The verse you quote, did it say God command the soldier to kill the children ? Was it not harod who gave the command ? God who does not exist kill little children. This Nigeria atheists are something else. Satan will be very happy.
Very true
Atheists are deluded. Satan is doing a good job with them.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by HardMirror(m): 2:51am On Aug 30, 2016
CHARLOE:
@op, be kiaful o, don't get god angry n strike u dead! Tho he is love, but if u get him angry, hmmm! Better tank ur god dis is not old testament era, tank god Jesus is in heaven pleading on ur behalf, cooling his temper. I'll b praying 4 u cos I no its d devil dats talking, sorry, typing tru u; father 4give him 4 he knows not wat he does.
Thank Jesus o. Always begging on our behalf. Wonderful jesus! The greatest begger, I mean advocate ever. His blood is always speaking on our behalf what a blood
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 5:23am On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
If the bible and religion is ur only source of morality, then you are psychopath just like ur God

Chaiii, my God look at atheist accusing somebody of being "psychopath"', hehehe
Go n check, most confessed serial killers are atheists too. grin

And u R just a bandwagon member at that for u to be talking about "morality".

Please go n study before u call urself atheist. Thats if u agree to be one.
There is enormous ignorance somewhere up there.
Good luck
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 5:46am On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Duuuurh!

Hahahaha I laugh,

#CryTheRiver
lol...at least the biblical god is the number one assasin...ukr?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 5:48am On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
The funny thing is if it were Ra, Ogun, Zeus or Sango that committed these atrocities, Christians would be raving at the top of their voice.
i swear..
They would condemn isis and boko..but would not condemn the past of christianity and the barbaric acts of yahweh in the bible
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

lol...at least the biblical god is the number one assasin...ukr?

Go n check the statistics, it doesnt say so.
Moreover God is the creator, he is not answerable to an insignificant entity as u,
he can chose to take, duurh
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Chaiii, my God look at atheist accusing somebody of being "psychopath"', hehehe
Go n check, most confessed serial killers are atheists too. grin

And u R just a bandwagon member at that for u to be talking about "morality".

Please go n study before u call urself atheist. Thats if u agree to be one.
There is enormous ignorance somewhere up there.
Good luck

Well, not surprised, u guys are so delusional. Better go and study. A saying goes thus: "with or without religion, good people will still do good things and bad people will still do bad things".Just be some decides to be an atheist doesn't mean he is a killer, neither does it mean u are better than him. The fact I am irreligious doesn't mean I'll go on a killing spree, why? Because that is not who I an. Neither does going to Church stop a psychopath from killing. There is difference between belief and personality. I repeat, if the fear of Jesus and hell is what is keeping u from committing evil, then u are deranged deep beneath it all
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Well, not surprised, u guys are so delusional. Better go and study. A saying goes thus: "with or without religion, good people will still do good things and bad people will still do bad things".Just be some decides to be an atheist doesn't mean he is a killer, neither does it mean u are better than him. The fact I am irreligious doesn't mean I'll go on a killing spree, why? Because that is not who I an. Neither does going to Church stop a psychopath from killing. There is difference between belief and personality. I repeat, if the fear of Jesus and hell is what is keeping u from committing evil, then u are deranged deep beneath it all

You are even compounding issues by talking about "good and evil". You clearly are ignorant of the origin of the concept of "good and evil".

Seriously ur knowledge is too shallow for a discussion such as this.

It is ur type that will say if u raise a new born baby in the jungle without coming in contact with people, the baby will grow up to be "neutral". Hehehehe, go ahead and try it with ur kids.

Please just go and study.

Then come back when u r done. cool
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2016
mcemmy0z:
Don't base your assumption on one side, both Christian and Muslim religious has cause much death compare to any other in the world.
Although, it seems Christian has minimize their won, but the other one still continue till tomorrow, fighting for God they don't know.

Some Old testament laws don't imply to new testament. What you see in old testament was the way of life most people lived and how God followed them back then. New testament speaks of something different. That's why christianity as a religion (which came out if Judaism) is not as violent as it used to be in far ancient times.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by mcemmy0z: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2016
gimakon:

Some Old testament laws don't imply to new testament. What you see in old testament was the way of life most people lived and how God followed them back then. New testament speaks of something different. That's why christianity as a religion (which came out if Judaism) is not as violent as it used to be in far ancient times.
Is it not still the same god?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
mcemmy0z:

Is it not still the same god?

Same God with different laws.
In summary we don't follow mosaic laws, as mosaic laws existed even before christianity and Judaism was born into this world.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Go n check the statistics, it doesnt say so.
Moreover God is the creator, he is not answerable to an insignificant entity as u,
he can chose to take
duurh
@bolded...
I am insignificant but he is completely engrossed with the insignificant humans worshipping him..huh?
I hope u know he is an addicted torturer? Billions in hell alreadly lol..
Ur god ehn...
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

@bolded...
I am insignificant but he is completely engrossed with the insignificant humans worshipping him..huh?
Ur god ehn...

Who then is your own god?
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2016
gimakon:

Who then is your own god?
i dont have a god mister..
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

better read..cs i didnt create the bible ur god did

I will answer you IF you can tell me the Reason why:

1=> Millions of People Died during the Biafran Civil War
2=> Adolf Hitler/Stalin Commit their grusome genocide
3=> Late Sani Abacha, Sadam Hussain, W.G. Bush commit their crime against humanity

CC: analice107 hahn
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by raphieMontella: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I will answer you IF you can tell me the Reason why:

1=> Millions of People Died during the Biafran Civil War
2=> Adolf Hitler/Stalin Commit their grusome genocide
3=> Late Sani Abacha, Sadam Hussain, W.G. Bush commit their crime against humanity

CC: analice107 hahn
1=because it was a war...a war of freedom..
2=Adolf hated jews..he was an anti-semitic like martin luther and was a racist..stalin was a tyrant...
3=tyrants
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

You are even compounding issues by talking about "good and evil". You clearly are ignorant of the origin of the concept of "good and evil".

Seriously ur knowledge is too shallow for a discussion such as this.

It is ur type that will say if u raise a new born baby in the jungle without coming in contact with people, the baby will grow up to be "neutral". Hehehehe, go ahead and try it with ur kids.

Please just go and study.

Then come back when u r done. cool
its obvioaus u love to play the insufferable know-it-all, thousands of other religions predates Christianity, each one of them displaying traits regarding morality. The fact is at the end of the day, if you read through Greek mythology u would be repulsed by the actions of Zeus and various other gods. Why don't u feel the same about Yahweh? Because that is ur belief, and u will blindly defend it in the face of glaring evidence, so I am not surprise. Take ur own advice, come back when u do a little research.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
its obvioaus u love to play the insufferable know-it-all, thousands of other religions predates Christianity, each one of them displaying traits regarding morality. The fact is at the end of the day, if you read through Greek mythology u would be repulsed by the actions of Zeus and various other gods. Why don't u feel the same about Yahweh? Because that is ur belief, and u will blindly defend it in the face of glaring evidence, so I am not surprise. Take ur own advice, come back when u do a little research.

Hehehehe, still doesnt vindicate the atheist by talking about Zeus. And moreover, u would av been talking about Zeus by now had he been the living God,. But we both know the truth that its not Zeus thats the living God.
And Dont digress much. U dont have any business with "good and evil". If u call urself atheist.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehehe, still doesnt vindicate the atheist by talking about Zeus. And moreover, u would av been talking about Zeus by now had he been the living God,. But we both know the truth that its not Zeus thats the living God.
And Dont digress much. U dont have any business with "good and evil". If u call urself atheist.
Common, u can do better than this. The reason we don't talk about Zeus is because there is only two dominant religion in Nigeria and Zeus isnt a god in any of them. So u Christians that av business with good and evil can't obviously discern between the two.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Common, u can do better than this. The reason we don't talk about Zeus is because there is only two dominant religion in Nigeria and Zeus isnt a god in any of them. So u Christians that av business with good and evil can't obviously discern between the two.

We talk about him because he is the living God, everywhere.
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by theoneJabulani(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
felixomor:

We talk about him because he is the living God, everywhere.
so u think people go around preaching the gospel in Islamic countries? And u realize u probably won't be a Christian if the Chinese had colonized us instead of the British

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
And u realize u probably won't be a Christian if the Chinese had colonized us instead of the British

THIS IS THE POINT WHERE IT GETS ME.
THEY FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS WHEN ITS COMPLETELY OBVIOUS THEY'RE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE THE BRITISH GOT HERE FIRST.
IF IT WERE GREEKS, TELL ME WE WON'T HAVE THE STATUES OF ZEUS AND ATHENA OR MEDUSA ALL OVER THE PLACE.

1 Like

Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
theoneJabulani:
so u think people go around preaching the gospel in Islamic countries? And u realize u probably won't be a Christian if the Chinese had colonized us instead of the British

My dear, go to news, muslims are seeing Jesus in their dreams and underground churches are springing up. Dont be outdated. People are so convicted that that they are dying for the sake pof the gospel.
China has one of the fastest rising christian populations of current. They are even projected to have the largest country christian population by 2030.
You cant hide the truth for long.
Be talking about Zeus there grin
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by felixomor: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

@bolded...
Ur god ehn...

So u went to hell to count. Hmmmmm.......Wonderful! Tell me tory. grin
Re: Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? by GoodMuyis(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

1=because it was a war...a war of freedom..
2=Adolf hated jews..he was an anti-semitic like martin luther and was a racist..stalin was a tyrant...
3=tyrants

If you can answer these w/o accusing God. what stop you from according Herod's blame on Herod who do it on his OWN WILL. Human should account for their action and inaction.

Non of the example i used above claimed to be on errand for God.

You can repent NOW or AFTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Expressway Churches / I'm Afraid I Will Die And Find Out Christians Or Jews Were Right And Not Muslims / Are Women Preachers Allowed In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.