Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) (764 Views)

Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter, Max / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Steps To Add A Widget Below First Post In Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by gioscot: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
So this is my first post, I just joined a few minutes ago, and I figured I should start it up by creating immerse value.

It's been a struggle growing Larnedu.com from around 200 visitors per month to over 50,000 unique visitors from over 130 countries on a good month, without ever spending a dime on ads.
I started larnedu just after I finished my high school in Ghana and moved to my first university (2012).

I rarely blog on it nowadays, and luckily I get some decent guest post every month and a few coins to feed my body.

I know there's still room for much improvement...and I've learned a few things that'll benefit some of the newbies here.

I'm here to share the little I've learned in my journey.

Therefore, ask me anything with regards to growing your blog or site, seo, Adsense, etc. smiley

#Peace
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by NCAN(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Why is blogger search description limited to 150..asap
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by Mr2kay2: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Traffic traffic traffic that's my question
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by gioscot: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
NCAN:
Why is blogger search description limited to 150..asap
I believe that's the limit of characters that can be shown in search engine results.
Google doesn't always show it though as what the searcher is looking for may be in your content and not in your meta description.
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by gioscot: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Mr2kay2:
Traffic traffic traffic that's my question

Quality content, long-form content, unique content, and SEO (proper linking, etc).
Look for niches that are of low competition and dorminate. Google Keyword Tool can help you with this.
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by Simongoals(m): 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Helo Giovanni, how can i reach you personally?..i need help from someone like you who has seen it all.
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by gioscot: 12:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Simongoals:
Helo Giovanni, how can i reach you personally?..i need help from someone like you who has seen it all.

Heya...Send me a message on NL, and I'd reply you from my email.

Or: Use the contact form at Larnedu.com and I'd get back to you.

Regards.
Re: Newbies: I'm Giovanni: Founder Of "Little" Larnedu, Ask Me Anything (first Post) by forbisi: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hello. Am interested in being a ghost writer, but it seems your last application is closed. Pls how do I know about the next opening?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Users Do We Really Have In Nigeria?? / Alert: Are You Still Looking For Ponzi Script ? Kindly Click Here / Needs Website That Have Amazon As Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.