Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business (64187 Views)

Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP / Saraki Renovates Late Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House & Boosts Her Business / Saraki Renovates Late Rashidi Yekini's House,boosts Mother's Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Excuzeme: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
gunuvi:
I won't thank saraki because its the money that was meant for the poor that he has been stealing that he gave the woman.
rip yekini

Just a very tiny, minute part.

But we should be sorry for our country, where the mother of a legend like rashidi Ye-King, is living in such abject poverty.

What then would we say about other old widows whose children are not as popular as Rashidi Ye-King?

We can do better if not because of thieves like Olushola Saraki, Bukola Saraki and their family of thieves
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by AreaFada2: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
So he can't drill a borehole in this twenty first century for the old woman?

O ga o!

Saraki sef!

My friend, please continue where Saraki stopped.

If others had done what Saraki has done now, maybe SP would have done borehole as starting point.

Many ordinary humble folks like us ensured mum had borehole 20 years back, when it was still mostly manually done. Not because we had money, but because one thought it useful. Many at that age still ask parents for transport money. But God has been faithful. It is often not how much you have, but what you think is useful/important to do with it.

Perhaps Rasheed had too many folks to care for in his heyday, but that should have been done many years back.

Failing that, Kwara sate has a govt. Heck, 9ja has a Federal Govt. It would have been a chance to redeem Nations Cup '94 promise of a house to Yekini & others.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Max24: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2016
The thief and his money shall burn in the lake of fire and brimstone. A man who steals billions only to use thousands to smear peoples mouth is irredeemable. If Saraki is truely looking for penance let him return all he and his father had stollen then he be forgiven. Until then Saraki is fantastically corrupt.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by herbert7: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one Mr speaker..May God Reward u back
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by danidee10(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2016
orijintv:
If i Say A Yoruba Man doesnt Knw How To Invest His Funds, Dey Wee Im Being Tribalistic !!! Yu Can Neva See The Mother A Popular Igbo Ex International Dis Poor . . Just Look At Kanu nd Okocha !! Evn d Late Okwaraji Sef ... #Smh for the Late Yekini ... May His Soul Rest is P.Peace

I agree with u on thus

You guys know how to take care of your own
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by pawesome(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

na wa o, with all the money wey him thief him no fit even dig borehole. Him expect mama to de draw water for well fa?
sense no common for u

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by pawesome(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Beremx post=48632938]So he can't drill a borehole in this twenty first century for the old woman?

O ga o!

Saraki sef![/quote
wetin u dn do fr ur mama
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:15am On Aug 20, 2016
gunuvi:
I won't thank saraki because its the money that was meant for the poor that he has been stealing that he gave the woman.
rip yekini
e steal ur money?u get money? U dey pay tax?

What if its his salary he used? AfricanMan. Talk with no thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by 4dor: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
orijintv:
If i Say A Yoruba Man doesnt Knw How To Invest His Funds, Dey Wee Im Being Tribalistic !!! Yu Can Neva See The Mother A Popular Igbo Ex International Dis Poor . . Just Look At Kanu nd Okocha !! Evn d Late Okwaraji Sef ... #Smh for the Late Yekini ... May His Soul Rest is P.Peace

It's just sad that Yekini is dead now and he can't defend himself, who told you he didn't invest? Even after he was duped his properties enough was okay for him to leave on, this man still has a huge house in Ibadan as we speak that is not occupied by a single soul, do you know the value of that house? You can Google it.

He also has kids and they are all living fine, as in living very comfortable, the lawyer he used while he was alive is still involved in his estate. So Yekini is and was never a poor man. If you want to know the origin of this issue, find out how bad his relationship with his family was before he died, find out how he died then you will know he's a wise man by leaving his family out of his will but including his children cos if not they would have squandered all he has.

May his soul continue to rest in peace, he was a good man, even when he retired he still helped a lot of people financially.

For the records, Okwaraji's mother didn't really live a life of comfort after his death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Max24: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2016
eddylinks:
bt he still gave it 2 the poor ,pls receive sense IJN
So stealing a lot from many and giving a crumb to one of them has become an heroic act ? So by giving to Rashidis mother has absolved him of stealing from millions. You know how many kwarans youth school fees the stollen billions would have cattered for ? Let him return all he has stollen!!!
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Adegreen(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Tanks to saraki but na still our money owo Abu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Aroh48(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2016
MykOnyxo:

Fallacy of Hasty Generalization
no na non suquitor or ad bacullum ignorantial.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Sensie(f): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Common modern day appliances self no dey there. What's with that box TV there? If you wan do good do am finish.

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by ChukwuIbrahim: 1:25am On Aug 20, 2016
orijintv:

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by BABANGBALI: 1:26am On Aug 20, 2016
The woman don turn to omoge o. Lalasticlala how far?you fit dey manage dis woman now,Saraki don settle am with our oyel money
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by DedeNkem: 1:53am On Aug 20, 2016
Some people here praising this saraki thief are id*iots.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by ideology(m): 2:10am On Aug 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Seriously, are they saying that Yekini didn't make enough money or he mismanaged his money? This was a guy that played in foreign countries and clubs including Portugal, Switzerland, Spain, and Saudi Arabia, and earned good stipends from Nigeria government during his playing days.

yekini played in
how much was football worth in his days?

and right before your eyes didn't u see Amokachi go broke despite playing in Europe?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by general1970: 2:18am On Aug 20, 2016
DedeNkem:
Some people here praising this saraki thief are id*iots.

Must you insult people praising a thief that still have soft spot for the poor? The mom has been in that condition before Saraki was elected and what did your president, NFF, governors, ministers, commissioners did to restore her? I guess the downtrend of Nigeria economy is affecting your way of thinking.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by jerome84(m): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2016
This is a very good development, the Govt. should put more efforts in trying to know the present conditions of their Athletes, i saw one time super Eagles player named "Emmanuel Ebiede" AKA "INIKIO" tears ran down my eyes wen i saw this young man, cos of Hardship he's now turned to A Local fisher man, he even begs to feed most times, this is not good @ all, the Government should remember that once these persons represented our country with their heart, the Government, NFF and others should try and put in place policies or even pension schemes that these persons or their loved ones can fall back to in cases like this.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Jackrich: 2:49am On Aug 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

na wa o, with all the money wey him thief him no fit even dig borehole. Him expect mama to de draw water for well fa?
Until you understood the mindset of an average politician , you'll never wish to become one.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Jackrich: 2:54am On Aug 20, 2016
ideology:
how much was football worth in his days?

and right before your eyes didn't u see Amokachi go broke despite playing in Europe?
Making excuses for unrepentant looters will make you more stupid and you're likely going to end up making more stupid kids that can never think straight even if the truth sticks out a hand and smack them in the face and that was how our society ended up like this.

All our politicians are thieves - now you can take that to the bank.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by kenoz(m): 3:28am On Aug 20, 2016
All from the looted public funds
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by yinkslinks(m): 4:15am On Aug 20, 2016
but he is late and how do the dead care of the living?
TonyeBarcanista:
Seriously, are they saying that Yekini didn't make enough money or he mismanaged his money? This was a guy that played in foreign countries and clubs including Portugal, Switzerland, Spain, and Saudi Arabia, and earned good stipends from Nigeria government during his playing days.

yekini played in
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by yinkslinks(m): 4:16am On Aug 20, 2016
pls always appreciate good things. do you know how many people he cared for? go out there and make money too bro.
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by oluwafemi113(m): 4:29am On Aug 20, 2016
I am not one of saraki supporters

But on this I say

A big thank you

You have done well

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by edorhe14(m): 4:36am On Aug 20, 2016
gunuvi:
rip yekini
He Doesnt need ur thanks dear.
How many leaders have been so magnanimous to give back to people from 'stolen Wealth' if they do the level of poverty wont be as it is today.
He could have just gone about his Biz and not care about this woman.
He is not asking for ur approval but recognize a good deed when u see one.
Some people though
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by BlackOnassis(m): 4:40am On Aug 20, 2016
orijintv:

great. sample size of one is the new standard. sorry but you are not exactly the brightest crayon in the box. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by suraaj(m): 5:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Despite the fact that I may not like Saraki, am very happy he did that for the old woman. Over 100 millions of Nigeria won't forget you are among the people that ruined and are presently raping Our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by crackhouse(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2016
It's a shameful thing that rashidi couldn't do anything for his mother despite the money he made during his playing days. Maybe he was busy living life and chasing women around.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Carter4luv(m): 6:20am On Aug 20, 2016
this is wat we talkin bout, remembering dose who av done well for the country bf dey died will encourage the odas to do more better so wen dey are gone, will still b remembered. #saraki for president 2019. make me ur campaign manager i will boost ur supporters.
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by xreal: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2016
Is that not the sport journalist I am seeing in the pic?

Bayo Issa or so.

Chai! that man sabi shout "Is a gooooooooooal for radio" grin grin

Back to the matter.... Bukola, u try; you should have done better than this.
Meanwhile, that can never change the hatred Offa people have for you.

Next....
Re: Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business by Eibams60(m): 6:45am On Aug 20, 2016
I like his kind gesture but dat keke warwa makes me feel he's suferin frm insanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) / Senator Ignatius Longjan Dies In Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.