Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

State Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation (976 Views)

The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos) / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin / The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation by BABANGBALI: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government. I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, labourers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate. The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully. The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards. I was shocked when I learnt that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on. The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS. We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford. Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain. We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along.

Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it. This shows how morally bankrupt we are. You can't eat your Cake and have it. TAKE NOTE.........

"GOD HELP AND BLESS NIGERIA"

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation by Babamama: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked I cant believe my eyes that the post is coming from the troublesome BABANGBALI shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation by Pavore9: 3:36am On Aug 20, 2016
An interesting read.
Re: State Of The Nation by porka: 6:20am On Aug 20, 2016
People are talking of survival you are talking of 'cake' and cars.

The people who are dead as a result of Buhari's economic sanctions on Nigerians too are corrupt ehn?

What about those who can't pay their hospital bills and have to be discharged to go and die at home?

The farmers who can't bring his produce to the market due to astronomical increase in transportation costs occasioned by increment in petrol price from N87 to N145 is also corrupt, ehn?

The petty trader on the road side who can't afford to buy kerosene at an insane amount is also corrupt right?

The states' civil servants earning a paltry N35,000 per month who have not been paid for 6 months are corrupt too?

Are people not withdrawing their children from public schools too, Mr Sadist?

You people better fear God a little. When God brings his judgment down on you, it shouldn't be a surprise o.

3 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Nigeria is bad, because Nigerians are bad.
We have been spoonfed for too long,
We are a capitalist country, living like communists.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Nigeria is bad, because Nigerians are bad.
We have been spoonfed for too long,
We are a capitalist country, living like communists.
Be specific.
Re: State Of The Nation by rlauncher(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Babamama:
shocked shocked shocked I cant believe my eyes that the post is coming from the troublesome BABANGBALI shocked shocked shocked

Babamgbali, you observed right . Those criticising the present government for the problems caused by the previous administration should start thinking of how to increase their personal productivity in order to help Nigeria get out of her present difficulties.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Be specific.

Have you ever heard, that necessity is the mother of inventions.
Nigeria was built from the roof,and until that is reversed, we will keep going in circles.
My father had his education paid for him in Wilcox Aba, through community effort, I.e selling palm kernel. He repaid the community back by being an embassy to Akanu indigenes in Lagos.
Who does that. This days again.
Look everywhere, your drains are filled.
You drink pure water, you throw it in the ground, you eat corn, you throw it on the ground, and then expect the government to clean gutters for you.
You go anywhere and establish settlement without consulting town planning ,then claim there is no road and no electricity, when your houses are demolished without compensation, you call the government evil.
Without a change in mentality,our finish line will continue to be our starting point.

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation by BABANGBALI: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Babamama:
tongue tongue tongue
Re: State Of The Nation by dahaz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Babangbali you [b]wroted[\b] this? shocked aminat508 come see oo
Re: State Of The Nation by Aminat508(f): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
dahaz:
Babangbali you [b]wroted[\b] this? shocked
aminat508 come see oo
u dey mind that man!! Oro e tisumi angry
Re: State Of The Nation by mastermaestro(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Equating austerity/hardship/poverty to righteousness is a disease. Buhari and apc represent this disease! Why would a sane person equate prosperity to corruption?

This is the reason Nigeria will forever be littered with poor illiterates! You see a man living well, the next thing you assume is that he is doing something dubious to enjoy such prosperity. That's why Buhari shamelessly and myopically said that all Nigerians are corrupt.

You can choose to embrace poverty in order to been seen as pious as Buhari wants everyone to believe. No wonder he is sitting on public funds and unwilling to spend.

Reason he also thought it was inappropriate to properly fund the olympics contingent to Rio. He felt some people would make money through it. A sick self-righteous miser of a ruler.

Sick op, a student of poverty equals righteousness.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation by BABANGBALI: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aminat508:
u dey mind that man!! Oro e tisumi angry
na my prayer dey work on your head tongue
Re: State Of The Nation by Aminat508(f): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na my prayer dey work on your head tongue
grin se oti change ni?
Re: State Of The Nation by BABANGBALI: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aminat508:
grin se oti change ni?
Go jor
Re: State Of The Nation by Aminat508(f): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Go jor
Emi abi? U don start again! Odabo# angry
Re: State Of The Nation by BABANGBALI: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Aminat508:
Emi abi? U don start again! Odabo# angry
we doesn't have anything in common,so go tongue
Re: State Of The Nation by Aminat508(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
we doesn't have anything in common,so go tongue
before nko? tongue
Re: State Of The Nation by attackgat: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:

How can God bless or help a British invented tool of oppression called Nigeria that wasted 3 million souls to justify its existence? If you were God, would you bless such a place?
Re: State Of The Nation by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I have been following closely the activities of this government and whenever I have the opportunity, I try to find out the opinions of people as regards the performance of this government. I just realized that the hardship faced by many Nigerians is simply as a result of the fact that almost everyone of us benefited from the cycle of corruption.

The bricklayer, plumber, labourers, tiler are all complaining because building construction has slowed down massively cause the thieves no longer have money to spend on real estate. The car dealers are grumbling because their cars are begging for buyers. Thieves can no longer spend wastefully. The private school owners are shouting because parents can no longer pay outrageous sums and are withdrawing their wards. I was shocked when I learnt that in a popular private University in Abuja, parents are writing undertaking at the account section for their children to be allowed to write exams... and it goes on and on. The fact is, a lot of people are returning to what someone referred to as ''default mode''.

We mostly have been living above our REAL MEANS. We have been staying in houses that ordinarily our incomes can't afford. Our children going to schools we can't afford. Driving cars we ordinarily can't maintain. We have been living a FAKE LIFE all along.

Now the reality is before us and we don't want to accept it. This shows how morally bankrupt we are. You can't eat your Cake and have it. TAKE NOTE.........

VickyRotex
OsusuMustFlow
Ishilove
have you seen this?
Re: State Of The Nation by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
VickyRotex
OsusuMustFlow
Ishilove
have you seen this?

forget that dude

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

forget that dude
ok sweet. I been jam bet9ja for weekend match o after all my games played, i . Just withdrew the cash yesterday. So as i'm typing presently i'm loaded with enough Osusu. We fit flex small o.
Nibo lo wa?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: IG, Idris Hosts German Ambassador, Regine Hess To A Dinner Party / Borno State Commissioner Of Environment Alhaji Waziri Imam Is Dead / Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Judges; Says Corruption, Not Judiciary Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.