Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos (2859 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Finds Condoms Under His Bed - Burns Down House / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by annnikky(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
A man in China spent 16,000 Yuan (£1,833) on a sex doll to replace his wife after she died of cancer. Zhang Wenliang, 70, from Chongzhou City, south west China's Sichuan province, had been married for 40 years but had no children.

But in less than a year, the doll started to fall apart and now the pensioner is looking to sue the manufacturer.

Zhang, who is a retired doctor, told reporters: 'I helped
others overcome their diseases but with her illness I could not do anything.' It's capable of making sounds and can be temperature controlled.

He told reporters that the doll is now his wife.
Zhang said: 'I do not want her outside. I want her to live
with me at home. I want to see her every day. 'The fake doll is her body.'

He has even put his deceased wife's clothes on the doll.
Zhang told reporters: 'Maybe for some people they are
entertainment or to meet physiological needs but I see it as a real person who is a joy to me as I miss my wife.'

He says that when he purchased the doll, he cut off all
social ties and did not invite friends into his house. Even
when people did visit, he needed advance notice in order to hide the doll.

However, Zhang claims that the joints on the doll became distorted after just six months of use. There are also odd bumps appearing in the doll.

The doll is also said to have uneven temperatures. Even the wires inside have started to show. Now, Zhang has decided to sue the manufacturers.

www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/heart-broken-man-finds-true-love-with.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by DRISKLEF(m): 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
He needs cain.

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
I pity the guy, he is still in the dilemma of losing his wife, he needs help sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by donbenedict(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
High time Chinese guys started marrying Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by louken(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
May God comfort him

2 Likes

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nonsense. And he had to get the one with big boobs. undecided

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by WomanWrappa(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
kiss undecided undecided
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by nrexzy: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Soon Aba would do their own dolls...
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by HARDBOI: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
eiyaaa.... d guy is still troubled im really pained.
may God console him

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by dhardline(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wetin person go call this one now?
If he missed her so much it would have been far better for him to have remarried since he cant stay alone than replace her with an inanimate object.hope He's not sleeping with the doll sha lipsrsealed
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by annnikky(f): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Not easy to loose a dear one undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 9:10am On Aug 20, 2016
dhardline:
If he missed her so much it would have been far better for him to have remarried since he cant stay alone than replace her with an inanimate object.hope He's not sleeping with the doll sha lipsrsealed
what else will he be doing with a SEX doll

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by LuvU2: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2016
donbenedict:
High time Chinese guys started marrying Nigerian ladies.
We prefer caucasians. smiley

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by donbenedict(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2016
LuvU2:

We prefer caucasians. smiley
trust me, u don't knw exactly what u want.
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by LuvU2: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2016
donbenedict:
trust me, u don't knw exactly what u want.
i knw. If he is not negro, then he got to be caucasian angry
Asian? no please! grin
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by 21Savagw: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2016
I need to buy this for the Mods.
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by IamLEGEND1: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2016
make dem just shoot this one abeg. put him out of his misery.

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by donbenedict(m): 9:40am On Aug 20, 2016
LuvU2:
i knw. If he is not negro, then he got to be caucasian angry
Asian? no please! grin
lol u"v neva had a Caucasian boyfrnd dats why u dream and fantasize this much abt dem....

Well speaking abt ladies, as far as i'm concerned, Kenyan, malawian, Tanzanian, Gabon chics are far better Dan dating Nigerian girls. I can say Dat for a fact.
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
the doll boobs is so tempting tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by LuvU2: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lol u"v neva had a Caucasian boyfrnd dats why u dream and fantasize this much abt dem....

Well speaking abt ladies, as far as i'm concerned, Kenyan, malawian, Tanzanian, Gabon chics are far better Dan dating Nigerian girls. I can say Dat for a fact.
I dnt fantacise about havn a caucasian bf. Dats a bit awkward to me since they aint my no: 1 kind of men grin

Bt u knw whar i think about ur post

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by 989900: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Stuffs like this happen to widowers, especially when the bond is so strong, and this man is already 70, but why sue the manufacturer? You just need to let some things slide.
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by 989900: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
He needs cain.

And you know how, have you ever been widowed?
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by DRISKLEF(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
989900:

And you know how, have you ever been widowed?
And that justifies his hallucination with a doll. He's the first person ever widowed, perhaps?
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by 989900: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
DRISKLEF:
And justifies his hallucination with a doll. He's the first person, ever widowed perhaps?

And you know what every widowed individual does in the privacy/secrecy of their abode, how?
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by donbenedict(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
LuvU2:
I dnt fantacise about havn a caucasian bf. Dats a bit awkward to me since they aint my no: 1 kind of men grin

Bt u knw whar i think about ur post
wat is wrong with dis one..
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by annnikky(f): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
21Savagw:
I need to buy this for the Mods.
E be like say u wan chop ban ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by annnikky(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
ruggedised:
the doll boobs is so tempting tongue angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by annnikky(f): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
dhardline:
Maybe d bond was so deep d@ he couldn't c himself loving anoda woman n thats y he replaced d wife with doll angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by soft4real: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
What a pity
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by wtfCode: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
Eeyahh embarassed
Re: Heart-broken Man Finds "Love" With Sex Doll After Losing Wife To Cancer. Photos by Paseus(m): 12:54am On Aug 23, 2016
donbenedict:

wht abt S.A girls?...ave dated one b4,they hv grt personality

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Pictures Elucidating Lalasticlala... / Another "Butt-Grabbing" Fiancee Spotted! / If You Were Given A Chance To Draw Tattoo On Your Body, Where Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.