Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism (1061 Views)

I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts / My Best Food / Love, Sex And Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2016
How is your sexual life? Has it been boring or it has been on the high side. So many people do not know that healthy sex life makes us live long . Sticking to a sex pattern or style makes life boring and might tend to make your partner look the other way in search for that sex life they have always wanted or dreamt of. Many think sex should be cooked and eaten only in the bedroom but just think of the feeling you and your partner would get by trying out these new tips.

1. Lady! Give him that hot sex right there in the living room, yes! Right on that couch. You have always done it in the room and it's time you added flavour to your sex life. You can have sex virtually anywhere in the house, sometimes try let him give you doggy in the kitchen, shock him in the toilet, and have steamy sex at every nook and cranny of the house occasionally but make it safe. The adventure makes it more fun-filled and unforgettable.

2. Change your sex styles. Be dynamic in your positions and styles. Sticking to the missionary style every time could bore him/her. Try the reverse-cow , the scissors, the pinwheel, electric slide, head over heels, doggy etc. Changing styles and positions relaxes your muscles and allows you to stretch rounds well and you might just hit that center of gravity wink

3. Try talk dirty and nasty sometimes, it prepares the hormones and make the nerves ready for serious action. E.g dear, if I catch you tonight you will moan to the moon.

4. It's not just all about inserting. Try the mouth actions. Felatio/Cunnilingus. While she is licking and Sucking every bit of your candy stick and enjoying the shaft like lolipop why not return the favour at an angle 69 and lick both holes, Suck on her juice and drive her from cloud 99 to cloud 101. She would always remember how professional and satisfying you can be.

5. Make her satisfaction your priority and not yours. From the inception your focus should be for her to reach orgasm same goes for the lady. In this way, you'l satisfy yourselves more than ever

6. Think of stuffs that don't exist and practise, just to make your sex life interesting. OK, imagine you cut onions of 3 slices on her ass and pour honey on it. Munch that ass like salad with your tongue and gnash a bit. You can term that ' ass sandwich'. That sounds crazy? Lol yup. It's part of the surprise package. There are 1001 new stuffs no one out there has ever done, so be innovative with your sex life and you will find out that you will both be so satisfying to each other that you will NEVER think of a third party.

7. Sometimes hot sex is just the right one depending on the mood. Go for it

1 Like

Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy grin smiley
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy grin smiley
yup. It's football
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2016
jaybillionaire:
yup. It's football
which kind of football is this? grin
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by bitchcrafts: 1:34am On Aug 20, 2016
I hear you sha ... So how much one cup of garri for your side?
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2016
I don't recognise this type of football grin the only football I know is played on a field with a ball using the feet not in the bedroom grin
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I don't recognise this type of football grin the only football I know is played on a field with a ball using the feet not in the bedroom grin
sometimes banana can be used to play football
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by shadybonne(m): 1:42am On Aug 20, 2016
nice coolnice
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2016
jaybillionaire:
sometimes banana can be used to play football
I've never heard or seen it in my life grin lipsrsealed
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 20, 2016
grin

Sex adventure is only possible if both parties agreed to do it with "no holds barred" ...
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I've never heard or seen it in my life grin lipsrsealed
ahh! U need to hear or see it o lol grin
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
jaybillionaire:
ahh! U need to hear or see it o lol grin
No thanks grin wink I prefer reality football kiss
Re: Adventurous Sex And Sex Dynamism by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No thanks grin wink I prefer reality football kiss
grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Shares Her Thoughts On Sex, Masturbation And Casu / How Girls Sleep. / 7 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.