Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. (8829 Views)

Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc / How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2016
ipreach:

Bro, niche have nothing to do YOUR earning, what matters is the traffic your blog generates

You are 100% wrong sir. Take it from me.

http://www.vocalwalls.com/tiles-floor-designs/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/area-rug-living-room/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/wardrobe-lighting-tips/v

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

You lose your account when you click by yourself.

mehn for adsense you need to be careful oo chai and i like clicking ad...ooooops

no warning
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

But CPC will be low.
Yes high traffic, but is there any high advertiser that is targeting the 'adele' keyword?

Probably you'll get ads from music sites, album sales stores or upcoming concerts.

i dont know...but millions of people google about adele
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

lol what about sticking with Romance And Relationships

Which advertiser wants to bank on romance, what will they want to sell? Is it expensive?

Note that if you'll be getting adverts displaying love cards, romantic SMS, Teddy bears and all, your CPC may be very low.

This is because an advertiser can't pay you up to $1 for a product that may cost $5-100

http://www.vocalwalls.com/wardrobe-lighting-tips/

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

i dont know...but millions of people google about adele

Traffic is different from CPC.

You attract the ads by what you write.

I'll rather get $10 from a click from 100 PV,

Than $10 from 100 clicks from 1000 page views.

http://www.vocalwalls.com/wardrobe-lighting-tips/

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

mehn for adsense you need to be careful oo chai and i like clicking ad...ooooops

no warning

No warning.

They only warn if your post contains nude images or promotes gambling
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

I run an interior design blog targeted at the United States, many of my ads are from companies who want to sell houses and very expensive furniture worth thousands of dollars. They can afford to run adverts at $5/click.

Now imagine someone's else runs a blog that attracts jumia ads... Remember jumi sells product that could cost even below 1k. How much do you think jumia will want to pay for a click, which does not even guarantee that the product will be bought?

Imagine targeting sophisticated cars with your blog, imagine of you have an ad for a Porsche or a Bugatti veyron... They can afford to pay you $10 for a click.

How does traffic come in,

Imagine if you had up to 1k page views, and say 20 persons clicked on such expensive ads daily?
I'm sure you now understand.

High paying niches...

Insurance,
Automobiles,
Tech,
Health (about expensive health products/machines)
Education

I Wanted To switch to A Health Blog But My Domain name does not matche health niche..or do you think about [url]romanticpie.com[/url] can it work

i have great idea about health blog..but i dont wanna be too medical since health also deals with physical appearance..
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

lol what about sticking with Romance And Relationships
Have you ever googled and google brought out a MACRO blog?

GOOGLE brings out MICRO blogs because they discuss on one thing and so its easy for google to index
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

No warning.
They only warn if your post contains nude images or promotes gambling
what if your niche has to do with unclad pic..?
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

Have you ever googled and google brought out a MACRO blog?

GOOGLE brings out MICRO blogs because they discuss on one thing and so its easy for google to index

I Said Relationship and romance...i think they are related
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I Wanted To switch to A Health Blog But My Domain name does not matche health niche..or do you think about [url]romanticpie.com[/url] can it work

i have great idea about health blog..but i dont wanna be too medical since health also deals with physical appearance..
One deadly mistakes bloggers make.
Not planning before taking a step.
You're looking for good niches...then your custom domain has countered.

plan well!
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Which advertiser wants to bank on romance, what will they want to sell? Is it expensive?

Note that if you'll be getting adverts displaying love cards, romantic SMS, Teddy bears and all, your CPC may be very low.

This is because an advertiser can't pay you up to $1 for a product that may cost $5-100

Finally I Have Agreed With You All...

Am Quiting Romance And Moving To Health Niche....

My Intention is Esblishing Wellness And Physical Appearance....Can My Domain Work For Health Niche

[url]romanticpie.com[/url] answer please lemme get to work...
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

One deadly mistakes bloggers make.
Not planning before taking a step.
You're looking for good niches...then your custom domain has countered.

plan well!

Lolz Just Changed My Mind...But Can The Domain Work for health niche Romanticpie.com..
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lolz Just Changed My Mind...But Can The Domain Work for health niche Romanticpie.com..
ofcos..but just make sure you design your blog header to describe best what you're offering.

Like a Tagline
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

ofcos..but just make sure you design your blog header to describe best what you're offering.

Like a Tagline

Hahaha Lemme Start Work Now...Choi but i have so many unpublished post about relationship...sha lemme delete them...thanks Mrsparrow..

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Wow This Thread Have Helped My Discovered My True Niche...Thanks Guys....Lemme Start Job...catch you soon...

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Phizzlephizz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
gj22:
recorded.

1) not ip. Blogs fall under different categories /niches. Let's take for instance 2 categories / niches (health and social networking). Now, someone who is selling a drug will most likely pay more to advertise in the health niche than in the social networking niche and a social networking app like Facebook will most likely pay more to advertise in the social networking niche than health niche.

2)yes, kind of. But correlation doesn't always imply causation. The correct statement will be..." the more traffic you get, the more likely your ads will get clicked". Some advertisers also pay per impression.

Check out my app in my signature

Please what niche are the likes of OLX Jiji n Efritin.com
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Finally I Have Agreed With You All...

Am Quiting Romance And Moving To Health Niche....

My Intention is Esblishing Wellness And Physical Appearance....Can My Domain Work For Health Niche

[url]romanticpie.com[/url] answer please lemme get to work...

Don't quit, do what you know Best.
You can target high romance keywords. Look out for expensive romance gadgets and write about them.

Write about romance fun trips, some of these romantic tours and holiday destinations are planned by companies that charge thousands of dollars for them.

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

what if your niche has to do with unclad pic..?

Censor it.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Am Getting Confused...vocalwalls.. . Censor it how?
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
i can write about health and romance but too many people just say health is the best..so i wanna be writing on health but i wont go too medical..
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
I Can write about health and romance but too many people just say health is the best..so i wanna be writing on health but i wont go too medical.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

wetin be sex i thought adsense dont support adult content
My same question
Thanks for that
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
ATTENTION ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
What About Having More Than One Niche . Does Google Adsense Ask For Your Niche When Signing Up? . Is It Possibe Not To Click Ad By Your Self?
You need a computer programme install into your brain.
Come lets begin the surgery.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by gj22(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Phizzlephizz:

Please what niche are the likes of OLX Jiji n Efritin.com

I do not know
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Compliant(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
It depends on How many click the post of adsense

Even if you have lots of clicks once your niche is low then it wikl be little pay .

IT BETTER TO HAVE AN AVERAGE TRAFFIC , GOOD NICHE AND AVERAGE CLICK
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

You need a computer programme install into your brain.
Come lets begin the surgery.
lolz no me oo
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Pleae how does adsense work...some niche pay low?? or its depending on the niche?

please make me inderstand...
Sometimes its the niche. One click from some niches can earn you $150.

But mostly it depends on high traffic accompanied by lots of clicks
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:

I doubt, has nothing to do with niche really or which does nl belong to? . Its just traffic and ad clicks

Adsense dey nl?? Haha my uc adblock dey really work..because i dont see jack!

That said,high traffic can also give you cash, But the main cash comes from actual clicks on the posted ad.
Very wrong sir. Niche has a lot to do with volume if earning. Na why I dey always avoid celeb gist or music niche. Na learner dey quick run go populated niche for pageviews.

Check again and you'll see ADS on NL. You're clearly new to blogging
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:

I doubt, has nothing to do with niche really or which does nl belong to? . Its just traffic and ad clicks

Adsense dey nl?? Haha my uc adblock dey really work..because i dont see jack!

That said,high traffic can also give you cash, But the main cash comes from actual clicks on the posted ad.
Very wrong sir. Niche has a lot to do with volume if earning. Na why I dey always avoid celeb gist or music niche. Na learner dey quick run go populated niche for pageviews.

Check again and you'll see ADS on NL. You're clearly new to blogging

BTW, don't combine three niches(Tech, health and sports) on Your blog. You'll find it more difficult to rank that way.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

Actually..
Google adsense works like this;
Assuming you are now an active member of Google adsense and you presently have a google adsense account...Continue Reading..

Like you said high traffic,high money.
Yes,If you have a lot of traffic which heads to your blog..you will earn really high not minding if the money generated per click is low.

And sometimes your blog niche can also make you to earn low per click.
Some blog niches,there per clicks are higher,while some are lower.

Example..Blog niches like ;Internet Marketing
Blogging tips
Make money
Travel
Degree courses
Health
Web design
Technology
Scholarships
Etc

There clicks are higher and it ranges from $0.94 to $1.02

Because an advertiser will not mind paying $3 per click,for anyone that will click on his ad,and he might be advertising on a niche called Web designs.

Google wants their share too,google takes 40% and you as the publisher takes %60.

So all this boring niches tend to get low income per click because the niche is dry and maybe 3% of advertisers go that way.

But in a situation your blog niche breeds low income per click,when you get a lot of traffic,everything will be normal.

In addition to what I just explained,
I have a Blog traffic tutorial that will yield you upto 30k unique visitors per day.

Yes..30,000...they're not bots,they're real humans like you and I.

In business you need to go higher places in other to achieve what you want.

I also have 5,000 active email accounts for sale.

So when contacting me,indicate the one you want.
Either blog traffic tutorial or 5,000 active email accounts...All at a moderate price.

Whatsapp » 08102906262
Gmail » PintechyTeam@gmail.com

Goodluck!
You made the best sense here bro... However,,,,

"So all this boring niches tend to get low income per click because the niche is dry and maybe 3% of advertisers go that way."

The quoted above is wrong. Its actually the boring niches that have high CPC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria / Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.