Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. (8826 Views)

Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc / How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm

You again?

NL'ders correct me where i may go wrong.

1. Niche - Will determine the IP that will visit your site. E.g, Google Ads clicks from country like Uk, and US will pay high than Nigeria. Scan this, you have a one niche blog like www.Fastesttech.com (one niche blog, only Technology) which has an international content compare to www.Brainnewsng.com which may really pull Nigerian IP to itself cos it is not a one niche blog.

Note: Nigerian IP no longer pays like in the early days of blogging. Possible cause, the fake stance and too much blogs in the Nigerian blogosphere.

2. Traffic: they more visitors to your site, the more click you will get.

Sometimes Just impression (A process where an ad is visible to your site visitor) will get you paid if any ad is not click when high traffic is recorded.
Hyfr boss!

You killed it bro
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by jamesy212(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

what do you think about a blog containing: Romance/Relationship Gist Or News + Then Romance and relationship tips/qoute and a little health for heathy tips...what niche is that
Its an entertainment niche
They are all nice but one thing to consider is competition. They are all competitive.
I will advice you to go for Romance, relationship, gist and news blog.

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
jamesy212:

They are all nice but one thing to consider is competition. They are all competitive.
Your word is amazing please more....do you think romance blog template must have a particular colors like red and pink or it's normal for any attractive theme
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
jamesy212:

I love this please your whatsapp number cuz I want the site up and running tomorrow...
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:

Sometimes its the niche. One click from some niches can earn you $150.

But mostly it depends on high traffic accompanied by lots of clicks

Wow bro I doubt ooo....$15 dollar or $150

One click can't earn that huge amount
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Wow bro I doubt ooo....$15 dollar or $150

One click can't earn that huge amount
You are newbie bro. Dey there. Wey people dey get $179 per click

Search top paying keywords 2016 on Google

A friend of mine(Nigerian) has gotten $150 a click before
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Don't quit, do what you know Best.
You can target high romance keywords. Look out for expensive romance gadgets and write about them.

Write about romance fun trips, some of these romantic tours and holiday destinations are planned by companies that charge thousands of dollars for them.
I think am sticking with your advice....thanks lecture more please
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:

You are newbie bro. Dey there. Wey people dey get $179 per click

Search top paying keywords 2016 on Google

A friend of mine(Nigerian) has gotten $150 a click before
How possible Cox na big money be that oooo
Which niche is that Cox my blog is getting traffic but no ads
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Ebukax(f): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
NON HOSTED ADSENSE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE, US UK AND NIGERIAN VERIFIED AND NON HOSTED ADSENSE ACCOUNTS FOR SALE CONTACT ME on WhatsApp: 08064259203
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Ebukax(f): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Buy a verified Adsense account brother
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by joey150(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:

Very wrong sir. Niche has a lot to do with volume if earning. Na why I dey always avoid celeb gist or music niche. Na learner dey quick run go populated niche for pageviews.

Check again and you'll see ADS on NL. You're clearly new to blogging

BTW, don't combine three niches(Tech, health and sports) on Your blog. You'll find it more difficult to rank that way.

Cheers
hmmmm.... I don't see adsense kind of ads on nl.. I see normal paid ads

Yeah am thinking of switching to just tech.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Go and Google search bro
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:
hmmmm.... I don't see adsense kind of ads on nl.. I see normal paid ads

Yeah am thinking of switching to just tech.
Who said 'AdSense ads?'

Ads are ads bro.

Even the Normal paid ads dey pay pass for nairaland
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by joey150(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
haryomikun:

Who said 'AdSense ads?'

Ads are ads bro.

Even the Normal paid ads dey pay pass for nairaland
i meant adsense kinda ads...i see normal ads..
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by haryomikun(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:
i meant adsense kinda ads...i see normal ads..
Lol. I dont think anyone says nairaland has adsense.

Actually, they used to.... Until seun was always getting banned cheesy Too much X rated ish

Baba just swerve go direct ads
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by odimbannamdi(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
jazinogold:
It depends on ur niche n traffic!

Imagine if you have[b] 3rd mainland bridge type of traffic[/b] daily and you are in a gossip niche like LIB!

or

your traffic is [b]Oshodi type of traffic [/b]daily and your niche is P.o.r*

my brother before the end of the year...you go buy house for banana island!

Very funny
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by odimbannamdi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
jamesy212:
The major ingredients needed to make money via AdSense are:
1. Right Niche Selection: you have to select the right niche if you really want to make money online. Entertainment pays lesser than health, make money, blogging and other niches
2. Huge Traffic: it is assumed that 10% of people who visits your blog clicks your ad. so increasing the number of visitors increases your earning
3. keyword Selection: The type of keyword you use to make a blog post determine the kind of ad that will be displayed which will also determine how much you earn. Rightful Selection of high paying keywords increases your earning.
These and even more reason is what determine you earning on AdSense.
Enjoy.

Could you be kind enough to explain number 3 further?
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by odimbannamdi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

i dont know...but millions of people google about adele

Please enlighten me.

Does Google also target ads to specific to blog posts?

Let's say my relationship blog has a post about health in it. Will Google place a health related ad on that blog post instead of that of relationship?that

Cc Vocalwalls
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Please enlighten me.

Let's say my relationship blog has a post about health in it. Will Google place a health related ad on that blog post instead of that of relationship?that

Cc Vocalwalls

Sometimes you'll get relationship, and other times, you'll get health.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Please enlighten me.

Cc Vocalwalls
Yes
It depends on Blog posts
Googles targets the keywords you used on your blog then they places both banner and text ads!

They want to impress your visitors by pasting related ads and text ads to what they googled which will enable people to click to find more info if your write ups didnt favour them.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
VocalWalls:

Sometimes you'll get relationship, and other times, you'll get health.
you are 1000% wrong.
Google will only show ad based on what you wrote.
Not blog niche.

Have you ever seen someone that has google ads..and speaks on web design and Degree courses.

So one day he wrote about how to design your blog ..and google is displaying " Get your scholarship degrees abroad"

Haba...en no dey work rather you will see "Get a template"

Google provides targeted ads not unrelevant ads.

Learn!
Peace!
One lOve!
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by jamesy212(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Your word is amazing please more....do you think romance blog template must have a particular colors like red and pink or it's normal for any attractive theme
Red is a very good colour for entertainment blog,but don't make red ur background color cus it is slow loading and consumes much data. white is most preferable colour for background. you can add red at other parts of ur blog.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by odimbannamdi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Mrsparrow:

you are 1000% wrong.
Not blog niche.

Have you ever seen someone that has google ads..and speaks on web design and Degree courses.

So one day he wrote about how to design your blog ..and google is displaying " Get your scholarship degrees abroad"

Learn!
Peace!
One lOve!

Your input was very enlightening bro.

But even if VocalWalls was wrong, you didnt have to make it known in the manner you did.

We are all learning, bro.

Thanks once again

2 Likes

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Mrsparrow:

you are 1000% wrong.
Not blog niche.

Learn!
Peace!
One lOve!

Learn? Peace? Was there war before?

Google crawls your site on a steady, and as such knows the keywords your domain is ranking for.

If you use webmaster tools, you'll see the keywords that Google has associated your site with.

Now due to the continuous bid of that keyword on your site, when a new keyword is introduced(new post), the bids for the main keyword(niche) will compete with the bids for the new keyword.

I carried out an experiment on my blog, I targeted insurance keywords with a post, also targeted health, targeted expensive fast cars...

The outcome was that the most dominant ads on my blog came in to compete, that's because Google already knows what my blog is wholly about.

I can give you blog links so you can also check.

I've noticed the same trend on lots of other blogs.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by uncletech(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm

You again?

NL'ders correct me where i may go wrong.

1. Niche - Will determine the IP that will visit your site. E.g, Google Ads clicks from country like Uk, and US will pay high than Nigeria. Scan this, you have a one niche blog like www.Fastesttech.com (one niche blog, only Technology) which has an international content compare to www.Brainnewsng.com which may really pull Nigerian IP to itself cos it is not a one niche blog.

Note: Nigerian IP no longer pays like in the early days of blogging. Possible cause, the fake stance and too much blogs in the Nigerian blogosphere.

2. Traffic: they more visitors to your site, the more click you will get.

Sometimes Just impression (A process where an ad is visible to your site visitor) will get you paid if any ad is not click when high traffic is recorded. My dear you are good hw i wish i have sone like u as frd pls dis my email emmanegedu@yahoo.com
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by uncletech(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
My dear u are good admire ur knowledge hw i wish i have u as frd pls emmanegedu@yahoo.com[quote author=uncletech post=48677879][/quote]
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Okay Please Am using a royal blue template...is it okay for romance /relationship blog
I made great research about this topic and I found out health pays and some article relationship beats health but overall health won in CPC

But in terms of traffic relationship blog gets more traffic than health...,so it's up to me... Can blue work on romance/relationship blog?
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2016
jamesy212:

the news should be related to relationship/romance right
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
check my signature
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Goldenokey(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well, First it depends on your niche, (Education niche pays lower than entertainment ) Again, It involves your traffic because the higher your traffic the higher the chance of your Ads being clicked. And lastly, the clicks you get per Ad determines how much you're paid.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Goldenokey:
Well, First it depends on your niche, (Education niche pays lower than entertainment ) Again, It involves your traffic because the higher your traffic the higher the chance of your Ads being clicked. And lastly, the clicks you get per Ad determines how much you're paid.
How many content you think can get me approved At least 600words
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Ebukax(f): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
AdSense accounts USA UK Nigeria pin verifid and non pin verified accounts for sale call or text me on 08064259203

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Registering A Domain Name In Nigeria / Top 3 Profitable Unsaturated Blogging Niches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.