Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl (7383 Views)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Reach87(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2016
Please house you people should help me in this matter
I have this girl my friend she is just 19 years old she only has waec certificate.just withing two weeks this my friend met a guy on Facebook who propose to her that he want to marry her,cos that is what d girl wanted at 19 .she told me that she is tired of relationship, that she want a man to call her own,that she want to settle down I tried discouraging her but she told me that is what she want and I say OK.d guy knowing what d girl want to hear and wanted propose to her and she accepted and he had met with d girl's parents abt d married thing d parents accepted. D problem now is that this guy has being talking abt sex sex and disturbing her with sex he told her that he will first of all get her pregnant before the marriage rite will follow and before paying her bride price and that she should not tell her parents abt this until she is pregnant for him before he ll come and pay her bride price.u people should know that all these things is happening within 2 weeks of them knowing each other
PLS HOUSE IS THIS GUY NOT EVILL AND WICKED he only want to Bleep and destroy this small girl.pls I need u peoples thought on this issues because is a reality
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 20, 2016
If she agrees to his terms, she's definitely fish brained.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Greenbullet(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2016
when I say some ladies are fish brained them go say I be generizer,u see this two weeks!!!,just negudo.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by DesChyko: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
The girl herself that is taking two weeks to call a man her own, if that is her vision of life, then don't blame the man.

I've seen people cite pregnancy as a prerequisite for getting married so I'm not surprised.

If you have told her and she won't listen, then sacrifice your friendship and tell the parents yourself if you feel it has come to the extent of being excessively worried.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by AcePhotography(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2016
19 and already tired of relationship? This babe get long leg....kangaroo! grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Oche211(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
if she agrees to dat, fish brain is better than hers.
Na sawdust brain be dat

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Tallesty1(m): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
She's a desperate fish-brained baby elephant

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Oh God!...

This early morning....

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by AuroraB(f): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Wey picture cry

Basheje angry cheesy
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Donnyperry(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2016
To imagine that a 19 years old girl will consider marriage as her utmost priority is really baffling. Well, she should be able to discern when one is trying to take advantage of her except she is trying to feign ignorance.

OP....if u can, kindly intimate her parents of this development, i should believe they are in a good position to prevent her from falling prey to this ungodly act.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Nectarbaba(m): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2016
She is 19 na. I think she is kind of grown up.
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by westlius(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2016
thats what adolescent faces LOVE SEX MARRIAGE @ age 17/21 instead of dem to face there career, skills, religion and @ dis stage if not properly and professionally advised they get early pregnancy (or abort lost of babies b4 age 25) become cultist and even armed robbers. what she need is counseling from her pastor/imam,parents, guidance or a person respected in d society to enable her save her career and become useful in life
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by jmoore(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Hit and run.
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Reach87:
I have this girl my friend she is just 19 years old she only has waec certificate.just withing two weeks this my friend met a guy on Facebook who propose to her that he want to marry her,cos that is what d girl wanted at 19 .she told me that she is tired of relationship, that she want a man to call her own,that she want to settle down I tried discouraging her but she told me that is what she want and I say OK.d guy knowing what d girl want to hear and wanted propose to her and she accepted and he had met with d girl's parents abt d married thing d parents accepted. D problem now is that this guy has being talking abt sex sex and disturbing her with sex he told her that he will first of all get her pregnant before the marriage rite will follow and before paying her bride price and that she should not tell her parents abt this until she is pregnant for him before he ll come and pay her bride price.u people should know that all these things is happening within 2 weeks of them knowing each other
PLS HOUSE IS THIS GUY NOT EVILL AND WICKED he only want to Bleep and destroy this small girl.pls I need u peoples thought on this issues because is a reality

2 weeks ? O boy this na the fastest marriage movement i have ever seen.

Chaiii, this your friend sef na Mumu, her parents sef carry out of the Mumu.

Pikin never enter Uni, una dom dey give am out for Marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by DRISKLEF(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2016

Gullible teenagers everywhere.
Smh!
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by HaneefahRN(f): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2016
The guy is not wicked o, sebi the lady sold her brain for a cup of kunu.

The parents too have agreed to give their 19years old SSCE holder daughter out to a man she met barely two weeks on FB. I don't think those ones sef are normal.

Just advice her and let her live her life anyhow she wants, she'll bear the cross anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by chigoizie7(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2016
U see, when I say, 90% of an average Nigerian girl has marriage as her utmost priority in life, many of u will call me names.

The only difference between this very girl (SSCE holder) and other girls (university degree holders) is that she met him on FB barely 2weeks and considering marriage.

The young girl just want to take an easy cut to avoid spending un necessary years and money in the university.

Bet me, 70% of university graduates, girls ooh, all they crave for is marriage and nothing else. Forget about going to university, it is just for formality sake.(make Ee be say, them too follow go skul). Otherwise, they ain't different from this very girl.

Truth is bitter.

I don't blame the guy, neither do I blame the girl, I blame the society for misleading us.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by hardbody: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Reach87:

Show me the guy and the babe first before i comment
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by IamLEGEND1: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2016
She's tired of relationships at 19? o.k na. Senseless people are not deserving of our advice..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Kelly2713(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2016
i av nothing to say

Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
She's tired of relationships at 19? o.k na.
Senseless people are not deserving of our advice..

@ 19, she is tired of relationships?
when did she start dating?
how many men has she dated?
I think she has advised herself on what she wants.
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Hisduchess(f): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
She's a desperate fish-brained baby elephant

bro easy nah.nah one person get all did name ni grin
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Reach87:
move on.
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2016
All these in two weeks? cheesy cheesy

They remind me of Solomon Grundy who was Born on a Monday, Christened on Tuesday, Married on Wednesday, Took ill on Thursday, Worse on Friday, Died on Saturday, Buried on Sunday.
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Tallesty1(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro easy nah.nah one person get all did name ni grin
You sef, why you bend like that for chair?sad

you wan mess
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by uckennety(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Reach87:

Pls
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by uckennety(m): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Reach87:

Pls stop her!D guy might av HIV and wanna spread it! D girl is not pyschogically ok!it seems she is maltreated @ home!so she is looking for solace!b
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Fidelismaria: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Let her go ahead na
She go soon wise

Stupid gurl stupid parents stupid family
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Opistorincos(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
The girl's brain is being fingered with stick
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by sexy74(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
yes fish brain inside a cockroach head.
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by GoldenJAT(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
we will still b here 2 give advice when d marriage comes crumbling!
Re: Is This Guy Not Wicked And Only Want To Destroy This Small Girl by Efewestern: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
chigoizie7:
U see, when I say, 90% of an average Nigerian girl has marriage as her utmost priority in life, many of u will call me names.

The only difference between this very girl (SSCE holder) and other girls (university degree holders) is that she met him on FB barely 2weeks and considering marriage.

The young girl just want to take an easy cut to avoid spending un necessary years and money in the university.

Bet me, 70% of university graduates, girls ooh, all they crave for is marriage and nothing else. Forget about going to university, it is just for formality sake.(make Ee be say, them too follow go skul). Otherwise, they ain't different from this very girl.

Truth is bitter.

I don't blame the guy, neither do I blame the girl, I blame the society for misleading us.

I sincerely think Poverty is the root cause of this stupid mentality... Also I'd suggest you pay our ladies some respect... Look at the way you generalized everything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Whats The Meaning Of This Precious Trend Everyone Is Crying with? / Photo: Ladies How Would You React To This / Mr Seun Please I Want You To Look Into This Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.