Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) (4828 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / You Will Agree With Me On These / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by evansjeff(m): 8:05am On Aug 20, 2016
I think I agree with this one or what do you think?
Guys: where do you belong?
Ladies: which would you go for? which one represents your guy or husband?

mods oya do your work

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2016
NO ONE IS PERFECT. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Elsquidme(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2016
then which one them want?
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by KingRex1(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
grin where do I fall?

Still thinking..
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Women. they are never at fault.
Has she paused and considered the possibility that they displayed those traits so they could do away with her?
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by evansjeff(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2016
I'm still trying to figure out where I belong
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by evansjeff(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2016
women sha....what do they really want?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by rerhji(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2016
true
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by feldido(m): 8:41am On Aug 20, 2016
The truth is women don't knw what they want... grin
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2016
lol
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016
feldido:
The truth is women doesn’t knw what they want... grin
Same way men 'DOESN'T' know what they want grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by olaleks007(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2016
finding a wife is hard oo
if she is beautiful..she will be rude
if she is ugly...she wont trust u
if she is rich....she want to use u
if she is poor....demanding for more money everytime or else she get it outside
if she fix her nails...she wont cook or wash
if u dont give her money for hair...no food for u
if u fvck her everytime...she complain
if u dont....she start crying

abeg add urs

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by psucc(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Everything in life is all about risk. Brave the odds and venture in. Who knows if you can pull a surprise and change things for good?
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016

Ha! H!
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Jochebed7(f): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
you make your man
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by spyg1(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2016
No.3 He takes you as a gold digger that is why he is disrespectful. seriously I don't respect girls that hang around me because of my money.
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
Life is all about moderation.

U can't get it all 100%.

U must always have to manage people.
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2016
spyg1:
No.3 He takes you as a gold digger that is why he is disrespectful. seriously I don't respect girls that hang around me because of my money.
which money?, you get money?. tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 20, 2016
angry angry why do people have this orientation that the finer the person, the dumber they are!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2016
That the Man world for you....

Although a guy can possess more than one of dis attributes but not all,

because no one is perfect...
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2016
spyg1:
i dont respect guys that daydream either tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by omonla10(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Ladies should worry less about d perfect man.. But accept their imperfections and move on.. The beautiful ones are not yet born..
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by feldido(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Same way men 'DOESN'T' know what they want grin grin grin grin

Its only a boy who doesn't know what he wants, men do. wink
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Fidelismaria: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Women bunch of confused specie
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Airborne02(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Women bunch of confused specie
like seriously.. dere wNT IT ALL BY FORCE OOO
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
feldido:

Its only a boy who doesn't know what he wants, men do. wink
exactly grin grin
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
exactly grin grin
omo to shan. Black beauty.
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by enshi(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Until you find me... ... The search is endless
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by evansjeff(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
I think I possess about five of the good qualities there
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by spyg1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
which money?, you get money?. tongue cheesy
I no get.
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
spyg1:
I no get.
Ok!.
Re: Ladies Confess: Do You Agree With This?(photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I prefer the Number 5and7. At least, he's Serious and and Responsible. Ex or no ex, Romantic or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl / Sexual Satisfaction Or A Greate Cook / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.