Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (69603 Views)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Sajumo555: 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
This news just ruined my mood.

"But Mrs. Ashinwo said the police have not even contacted her to give evidence. She said she could not understand why Ogundele has not been charged to court.
The spokesperson for the Kwara State Police Command, Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi, said he did not have information about the prosecution of the suspect when our correspondent called him."

SMH for NPF.

Indeed many are mad but few are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by LordReed(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

How did David and her late daughter begin? Were there favours, sacrifices and promises?

Just the other day, we read of a lady who gobbled cash off a guy at an eatery and deceived the guy, alighting at an uncompleted building, followed a shortcut and disappeared, leaving the guy waiting for no one. Do we honestly expect a handshake from this guy to the girl when next they cross paths?

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent.

What level of sacrifices or promises requires someone's life as pay back? Please let's not even attempt to rationalize this act of pure fury and madness.

9 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by madridsta007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

Names Checkers Association of Nigeria, please do not show up here.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by BlackSeptember: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

So says the first sentence of my comment.
However, we must not let sentiments paint the lady innocent of any wrongdoing simply because she is dead.

I was simply seizing on this misfortune to address certain things ladies do that may throw a man over the edge. It's a two-way thing.
you are saying nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by chimaobinelson(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ordinarily,A SHALLOW MINDED ETHNOCENTRIC FOOL WILL COME HERE UNDER THE AEGIS OF NCAN OR NAME CHECKER,TO VOMIT NONSENSE...EVIL REMAINS EVIL

BEFORE WE BECAME HAUSA,IGBO, YORUBA ETC ,WE WERE FIRST,HUMANS!!!

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Apoztl3(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
To know that this psychotic entity lives amongst men... It's high time both govt and private setups starts carrying out mental test and assessment on potential employees before being considered for hire. And not also forgetting routine Checks on their mental state overtime
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by lawalosky(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
very horible
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by clems93(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is very sad
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

However, we must not let sentiments paint the lady innocent of any wrongdoing simply because she is dead.

I was simply seizing on this misfortune to address certain things ladies do that may throw a man over the edge. It's a two-way thing.

NA WA OOOOOO

NA WA FOR YOU OOOO

IN YOUR MIND THEIR CAN ACTUALLY BE JUSTIFICATION FOR KILLING SOMEBODY LIKE THIS

God forbid!
How many stories of innocent people being murdered by crazy exlovers will I read on Nairaland?

So many animals in human skin walking around freely.

God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by freshvine(f): 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Crime of passion. He deserves to be stabbed to death too but very slowly... A stab and treatment every 2 days prescription.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by koladata(m): 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
I hope other ladies learns from this. Though I Won't support murder. But if there was a court for relationship judgment, some ladies needs to be sentence to life in personment or dead by hanging . Some stupid girls will just wake up one morning and say she's not interested again without considering the pains guy go through, the memories, money spent , time .... some of them are here on nairaland, you will see them castigating that guy.... generations of eve ... shi o. Rest in peace if you were innocent

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by kabrud: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
chimaobinelson:
Ordinarily,A SHALLOW MINDED ETHNOCENTRIC FOOL WILL COME HERE UNDER THE AEGIS OF NCAN OR NAME CHECKER,TO VOMIT NONSENSE...EVIL REMAINS EVIL

BEFORE WE BECAME HAUSA,IGBO, YORUBA ETC ,WE WERE FIRST,HUMANS!!!
if this crime were to be committed by a northerner, u would have been the noisiest in calling the entire north so many unprintable names. Mtchew.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Contact17:
This news just ruined my mood.

"But Mrs. Ashinwo said the police have not even contacted her to give evidence. She said she could not understand why Ogundele has not been charged to court.
The spokesperson for the Kwara State Police Command, Mr. Ajayi Okasanmi, said he did not have information about the prosecution of the suspect when our correspondent called him."

SMH for NPF.

Indeed many are mad but few are roaming.

hopefully people will see his name and picture in the paper and avoid him as the lunatic killer that he is since Nigerian police have refused to arrest him.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
smellingmenses:

Don't twist issues or speak with a forked tongue!
In same breath you attempt to blame the late lady the victim for her own death and tried to rationalize the murder... Nothing justifies murder nothing absolutely nothing. ..

I believe otherwise.

The French have something they call "Crimes of Passion" This obviously qualifies as a crime of passion.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
hakunajay:
Evil that men do... Killing her won't make her love you? Guys need to understand that some no actually means no!!!

Yea you are right if even she actually mean No must he kill her is it by force to love I know some goats called men will love such wickedness because its in their blood they are cursed from the beginning of creation and the curse follows everywhere they go. Why would you kill because yes or no in love now truly he killed her fine but he too rotten in jail.

Sometime ladies should be smart honestly there are some guy you don't allow them around they are potential murderer if you enter their trap it's gong to be a hell. A guy slap his girlfriend in my office and I queried him why he said that is nothing after as old as his father is still flogging his mother please all ladies in the house is such a guy a guy to date whose his father still flog his mum

I pity the lady and her family but this guy must pay dearly for this wickedness I hate seen guy like this around me it annoys me a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by MarrisManah(m): 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
smellingmenses:

Murder is never a two-way thing!
If care is not taken you will blame Abel for his own murder by his brother Cain!
What happened to walking away?
Free the guy he's making a hell of a point. If someone is chasing you with a knife you stand there and said I'm not at fault? Now she's dead and even the police have not started prosecution. Worst the man gets a life sentence but the babe is dead just like that.
Ladies be careful, invite the police if you feel threatened and above all, do not mess with the wrong guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by ummeey: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
jrusky:

Yea you are right if even she actually mean No must he kill her is it by force to love I know some goats called men will love such wickedness because its in their blood they are cursed from the beginning of creation and the curse follows everywhere they go. Why would you kill because yes or no in love now truly he killed her fine but he too rotten in jail.

Sometime ladies should be smart honestly there are some guy you don't allow them around they are potential murderer if you enter their trap it's gong to be a hell. A guy slap his girlfriend in my office and I queried him why he said that is nothing after as old as his father is still flogging his mother please all ladies in the house is such a guy a guy to date whose his father still flog his mum

I pity the lady and her family but this guy must pay dearly for this wickedness I hate seen guy like this around me it annoys me a lot.
Flog? You joking right?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by cutelawyr: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why on earth has the killer not been charged to court?This sort of crime must not go unpunished.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
There is no justification for murder is the most selfish act behind suicide. My Grandpa and Father told me something a long time ago i have kept dearly. Do not harm a human being and it will be well with you and all you do.

Its a mentality even young men in Nigeria have that if I can't have you no one will... if I can't be with you no one will find you attractive enough to date you so they kill you slowly with abusive words sometimes they try to kill your reputation

God Always has a reason for everything I think the girls reluctance to escalate the issue when she received the death threats sealed her fate. The mentality that things will resolve themselves didnt help Love is everything except bitterness anger and hatred

Let this be a warning to women and men control your anger Identify the true issues in your relationships and go for balance don't overwork yourself for those who don't give you the freedom to be the love that you are

Go for peace and always pray for your enemies

he was obsessed with her the difference between love and obsession is forgiveness compassion and gratitude

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Derz more to life than p
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Excuse me. You are missing a very critical point here, hence the unnecessary spamming of my mentions.
I am not responsible for your understanding or the lack of it. I believe a rational mind could discern the tone of my comment without much fuss. I do not owe you any explanation, neither is the converse the case. However you choose to interprete my submission is entirely your business.
So, please, let me be.

fellis:

LordReed:

Begonia:

smellingmenses:

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Landmark445:
Afonja and crime.
Pleaseeeeeee don't brinq Tribalism Into this,ahbeq!!!

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

[size=14pt]NO YORUBAS ARE EVIL!

IF ITS AN IGBO MAN THAT COMMITTED SUCH HORRIBLE CRIME THIS THREAD WOULD AV REACHED 50 PAGES OF INSULT ON IGBOS!

BUT WHN ITS YORUBA (WHO UNFORTUNATELY ARE THE ONES THAT COMMIT THIS KIND OF COWARD CRIME - CAUSE AN IGBO MAN WOULD RATHER HURT HIMSELF THAN HURT SOME ONE WEAKER THAN HIM), LIKE I WAS SAYING, WHEN ITS YORUBA THAT COMMITTED THEIR NORMAL CRIME, ALL HIS AFONJA BROTHERS WOULD BE LIKE "MEN PEOPLE ARE WICKED"!

BLOODY HYPOCRITES! angry angry[/size]

DAMN IT! I SO HATE WHAT THIS FORUM IS TURNING ME INTO - CAUSE OUT HERE I HAVE FRIENDS FROM ALL OVER THE TRIBES IN NIGRIA AND THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE BUT THE YORUBAS ON NAIRALAND ARE A WHOLE WORLD APART FROM THE PEOPLE I MEET IN REAL LIFE! YORUBAS ON NAIRALAND WILL TURN YOU TO A FULL TIME TRIBALIST! IN FACT NAIRALAND WILL TURN YOU TO A MEAN TRIBALIST - MAY BE ITS TIME I KEEP OFF FROM THIS BLOODY FORUM! angry

Do not add to the fire ...allow people to wallow in their ignorance its allowed it only shows their primitive thinking if they were rolling in manure will you roll too
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Toks2008(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
It was stated that she had a job with MTN, a car, and apartment of her own, obviously she's an independent woman.
She has someone she wants to get married to, why not let her be, instead he was doing his best to win her over.

That man is a psychopath period!.

There is no justification whatsoever for killing another human cos of heartbreak...nevertheless ladies must be extremely careful about how to lead a man on cos there are many beasts in man's flesh...unfortunately we may never know the story behind the guy's madness.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by 989900: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
[s]As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

How did David and her late daughter begin? Were there favours, sacrifices and promises?

Just the other day, we read of a lady who gobbled cash off a guy at an eatery and deceived the guy, alighting at an uncompleted building, followed a shortcut and disappeared, leaving the guy waiting for no one. Do we honestly expect a handshake from this guy to the girl when next they cross paths?

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent[/s].

Can you do same, and why won't you?

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
may God punish him where ever he is and
may devil use his life to play football. idiot extremist

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Shhhh this min! She had her own car & job, she didn't take his car, he said she didn't owe him anything, he said humiliate, not stole from him or dupe him, did we read the same story?
DesChyko:

7 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent.

From all you typed I can see a potential murderer in you, my prayer is that you have a loved one, very precious to you murdered in such gruesome manner so that you can have enough epistle & balderdash to type. Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by smellingmenses: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
Excuse me. You are missing a very critical point here, hence the unnecessary spamming of my mentions.
I am not responsible for your understanding or the lack of it. I believe a rational mind could discern the tone of my comment without much fuss. I do not owe you any explanation, neither is the converse the case. However you choose to interprete my submission is entirely your business.
So, please, let me be.

As someone who knew your trolling days I lol
Just don't add murder!

4 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Azeeztaophic(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
the original lesson I learnt from this is that , we should not take thing for granted , don't underestimate you enemy they can go extra miles, if the woman has made a formal report to the station it may not happen that way.
I use to say ko Matter before but now I will always make my move on time a stitch in time ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.