Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (69618 Views)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Ligxy(f): 1:44am On Aug 21, 2016
DesChyko:

Sure. We have men who do that. And we know what Nigeria s think of with when such men meet their waterloo at the end of such deception.
As you say, so have others said the opposite. The only two people that can reveal the truth of the relationship have been reduced by half. We may never know.
This 'emotional' card is very very misleading. We should try to get rid of that when analysing life's issues because it is the leading cause of grave mistakes.
I'm very sorry to have to say this, but shut up already! This is neither the right place nor the right moment for telling us what we already know. Maybe you think you sound smart, but you sound pretty lame, so please just zip it!
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2016
Izen:

Oga, why are you trying so hard to make it the ladies fault that she was killed?

You and your likes are trying so hard to see it that way. You have your cup filled and sealed, so how would any other thing that doesn't concur with your contents make any sense to you?

Every comment I've made was filled with uncertainty because I am not in the know over what transpired between the couple. I keep an open mind; no one is an embodiment of perfect knowledge.

So it astounds me to see people becoming violent over hasty conclusions. I just pictured a possibility that remained unexplored by the mother's statements and everyone decided to make that an issue, as if what I said is far fetched from reality.

Whatever happened resulted in her death. And the witnesses must learn lessons. That is my firm belief. As to what led to her death, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Ligxy:

I'm very sorry to have to say this, but shut up already! This is neither the right place nor the right moment for telling us what we already know. Maybe you think you sound smart, but you sound pretty lame, so please just zip it!

You knew that already and you mentioned me to begin this discussion in the first place, I think you're not being truthful because you don't appear to be a trouble lover nor time waster.

I'm glad you now havr insight to another possibility as to what transpired amongst them.

When your phone goes off because a kid was playing with it: Your mind may believe at first that it is 'low battery' caused by the child's usage. Your mind may become so bent on that that you fail to explore the possibility that your phone may have been damaged. And that it may not have been damaged by the kid. it may have been a fault that requires about 56 hours to become worse and trip the phone and that 56 hours managed to get complete in the hands of the boy.

That is what you were doing; believing only what you want to and shutting your mind out to more possibilities.

Well, make I observe your profile first cool

**Cool**

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Some people can be daft ehn
officialmcfresh1:
Hmmm Nigerian girls.

Well I would say no one deserves death but the truth is that girl should've been alive to explain her own part of the story cause as it is even the mum knows nothing about the relationship.

Or somehow I feel she skipped some information cause I believe when the man called and shouted at her she must have asked the daughter her intention with the man, how long they've been together and if the man has invested so much on the girl.

Truth is girls are even more heartless then men. The only difference is men go physical when they can't handle it but a girl can kill you without lifting her hands.

My question is do you think that guy didn't think of the outcome of what he's about to do and don't you think he already knows where it will definitely land him? What did that girl do to him to make him decide to end his own life that way.

For a man who can even afford to buy a car for a girls birthday to do this is amazing. I don't trust any girl cause when a girl wants to hurt you she doesn't care about anything.

Listen when you break a man emotionally that's what you get. It's equivalent to going physical. Girls should stop playing with men, truth is if you meet a guy, instantly you know if he's your type or not so why deceive him and waste his time, energy, resources only to tell him his not good for you anymore.

Well. I could be wrong about what happened, maybe the guy is just crazy. Which I don't believe.
RIP
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by GIYAZZ(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2016
What type of nonsense is this?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2016
DesChyko:

Whatever happened resulted in her death. And the witnesses must learn lessons. That is my firm belief. As to what led to her death, I don't know.
If you don't know what happened then why are u talking about it and making comments

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by hotwax: 8:31am On Aug 21, 2016
By
Ligxy:

When it's time for the truth. Ladies go offensive. Do not make beast out of men.

I have a daughter.. I tell her these things. A guy you know you will not date, never take as small as pencil from him once he shows his intention.

Do you know if the girl has being playing along with this guy?

You know how ladies say. "just playing along"

I asked a girl out... She said yes.... I took her shopping and all, few months I asked for se.x. That's was when she told me she just want us to be friends. After all I did... She was just using me. I could have tried to hurt her back. I didn't I let her go. I actually wanted to hurt her. But my Christian background prevented me.

Not all men have Christ or are mentally stable to endure cheating.

Yes she is living fine car house e.t.c

I work with a multinational firm in lagos... I have seen a female IT student buying a range Rover and a rented apartment in Ikoyi just because she is sleeping with the Executive director of the company. The whole company knows about that.

When it comes to office matter. We know how ladies achieve their success. You too.. You know what I am saying. It's not always clean.

The IT student will go to church and share testimony how she bought range Rover with God's blessing or her hard labor. She was even an errand girl in Ed office. She has being caught with the married ED in hotels all over lagos... And this has caused the Ed wife stress. If the Ed wife decided to take mater into her hands and silence this girl... We'll..

Back to the matter... It's a gruesome murder... Some men are psychos.... How do we know who is sane. The only way is to stay out of trouble.

I wish the guy is caught and sentenced to death by stabing so he can feel the pain too. Oloriburuku animal. People like that makes me feel protective of my daughter.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by vikstandon(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
It was stated that she had a job with MTN, a car, and apartment of her own, obviously she's an independent woman.
She has someone she wants to get married to, why not let her be, instead he was doing his best to win her over.

That man is a psychopath period!.

Having a job, a car and an apartment doesn't stop Ladies from playing with the emotions of a guy all in the bid of carting away the small doe the dude has being saving for a lifetime...
Many of my female colleagues in the office do that, they don't really like the dude they re unto... but they rape them of their hard earned note, still call him MUGU behind his shadows...As a guy it pains me so hard.
what happens to Nope I don't want...I don't want, in everything.
Yes I am interested...Interested in everything.

Anyway I wouldn't say I don't blame the guy... I do, cos he availed his heart to be severed.
As for me, I double date n friend so many while been open...If NK say e no de work btw us, Lola would treasure me as her jewelry, Ajibade would be at the corner begging for a chance... At that, u would not have cause to take a life.

Warning: Guys don't give what u can't forgo, sometimes be tight fisted, life is a give and take stuff though sometimes u may not get back the way u thought, if u aint able to sacrifice like Jesus who gave up himself for the common good of all both born n unborn don't even start by sacrificing ur joy.
Sacrifice ur joy to see someone smile, not to see urself smile latter...It becomes an ulterior motive.
Guy but e de pain o...for treasure hunter, when u blow ur treasure without getting a loot.

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
vikstandon:

Having a job, a car and an apartment doesn't stop Ladies from playing with the emotions of a guy all in the bid of carting away the small doe the dude has being saving for a lifetime...
Many of my female colleagues in the office do that, they don't really like the dude they re unto... but they rape them of their hard earned note, still call him MUGU behind his shadows...As a guy it pains me so hard.
what happens to Nope I don't want...I don't want, in everything.
Yes I am interested...Interested in everything.

Anyway I wouldn't say I don't blame the guy... I do, cos he availed his heart to be severed.
As for me, I double date n friend so many while been open...If NK say e no de work btw us, Lola would treasure me as her jewelry, Ajibade would be at the corner begging for a chance... At that, u would not have cause to take a life.

Warning: Guys don't give what u can't forgo, sometimes be tight fisted, life is a give and take stuff though sometimes u may not get back the way u thought, if u aint able to sacrifice like Jesus who gave up himself for the common good of all both born n unborn don't even start by sacrificing ur joy.
Sacrifice ur joy to see someone smile, not to see urself smile latter...It becomes an ulterior motive.
Guy but e de pain o...for treasure hunter, when u blow ur treasure without getting a loot.
grin ok!, you double date, but if you find a woman you're even cheating on, double dating you will get mad, why?.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Ashabiade1111(f): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
This is just too bad! May God forgive the lady. And as for the man, he shall know no peace. But is promising bad as that! Don't know ni o
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by vikstandon(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
grin ok!, you double date, but if you find a woman you're even cheating on, double dating you will get mad, why?.

Hey av never been in love to that extent, and wouldn't want to love without my brain... If I find out she hovers around men and pick up every date...Nne na run for ur dear life.

Give ur all to a young lady u've not tied a knot with and risk ur heart...
While will u live with a lady like she owns all ur heart...while she shares her own, and is open to harness all other opportunities.
I maintain, the lady u have control of, is the one u have a legal right over... Ur girl friend is not ur woman, I even pity guys who personalize another man's wife, u always hear them say "My gf...my babe". The babe na everyone get am, na so me I dey open to everyone, whatsoever we share was for our common good...no promise of anything Huhhh.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 21, 2016
vikstandon:

Hey av never been in love to that extent, and wouldn't want to love without my brain... If I find out she hovers around men and pick up every date...Nne na run for ur dear life.

Give ur all to a young lady u've not tied a knot with and risk ur heart...
While will u live with a lady like she owns all ur heart...while she shares her own, and is open to harness all other opportunities.
I maintain, the lady u have control of, is the one u have a legal right over... Ur girl friend is not ur woman, I even pity guys who personalize another man's wife, u always hear them say "My gf...my babe". The babe na everyone get am, na so me I dey open to everyone, whatsoever we share was for our common good...no promise of anything Huhhh.
You said you don't have one girlfriend, but if your girlfriend cheats you will run.

Hmm!.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by vikstandon(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
You said you don't have one girlfriend, but if your girlfriend cheats you will run.

Hmm!.

I don't have a girl friend...Friends they are.
When u make a mistake, don't make it a second time...If u av not done that mistake yet, u re lucky...learn from others.
Mutuality is what we share... In My friends word SYMBIOSIS.

Inye tum mee nyetu gi!
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by vikstandon(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:

Hmm!.

HAPPY SUNDAY herbie27... Go to Church this is not a thread of I and U.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Ligxy(f): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2016
hotwax:
By

When it's time for the truth. Ladies go offensive. Do not make beast out of men.

I have a daughter.. I tell her these things. A guy you know you will not date, never take as small as pencil from him once he shows his intention.

Do you know if the girl has being playing along with this guy?

You know how ladies say. "just playing along"

I asked a girl out... She said yes.... I took her shopping and all, few months I asked for se.x. That's was when she told me she just want us to be friends. After all I did... She was just using me. I could have tried to hurt her back. I didn't I let her go. I actually wanted to hurt her. But my Christian background prevented me.

Not all men have Christ or are mentally stable to endure cheating.

Yes she is living fine car house e.t.c

I work with a multinational firm in lagos... I have seen a female IT student buying a range Rover and a rented apartment in Ikoyi just because she is sleeping with the Executive director of the company. The whole company knows about that.

When it comes to office matter. We know how ladies achieve their success. You too.. You know what I am saying. It's not always clean.

The IT student will go to church and share testimony how she bought range Rover with God's blessing or her hard labor. She was even an errand girl in Ed office. She has being caught with the married ED in hotels all over lagos... And this has caused the Ed wife stress. If the Ed wife decided to take mater into her hands and silence this girl... We'll..

Back to the matter... It's a gruesome murder... Some men are psychos.... How do we know who is sane. The only way is to stay out of trouble.

I wish the guy is caught and sentenced to death by stabing so he can feel the pain too. Oloriburuku animal. People like that makes me feel protective of my daughter.

Thank God you said you have a daughter. May she never encounter a psycho. Also, don't guys sleep with girls they have no intention to marry? So they should be killed for that?
This generation is so messed up. I can't imagine a father saying this. I don't know how matured you are but relationships doesn't always have to be trade by batter. If you've not married her, don't spend on her and don't sleep with her. Simple!
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2016
onatisi:

If you don't know what happened then why are u talking about it and making comments

Did you ask yourself the same question before you commented?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Ligxy:

Thank God you said you have a daughter. May she never encounter a psycho. Also, don't guys sleep with girls they have no intention to marry? So they should be killed for that?
This generation is so messed up. I can't imagine a father saying this. I don't know how matured you are but relationships doesn't always have to be trade by batter. If you've not married her, don't spend on her and don't sleep with her. Simple!

Perhaps you believed you must have been correcting singles all along.
You probably need to hang around fathers more to understand how they see things.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Ligxy:

Thank God you said you have a daughter. doesn't always have to be trade by bat Simple!
hmmm
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by dickt(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Begonia:

Here we go again with the victim blaming. Typing "murder is never justified" does not in any way change the disgusting intent of your posts on this thread.
Condemn the act of murder. Type your RIP and move the hell on!
Your brain is meant for use. Use it.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by hakunajay(m): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
mikolo80:
oya na go de tease ppl until you jam d wan wen no de mentally stable wen no go forgive you.? De claim right upandan .
See weda e go epp you wen madman or madwoman about to slaughter or acid you

This means you're liable to kill a woman who teased you in the name of love?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Begonia(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
dickt:

Your brain is meant for use. Use it.
I suggest you take your own advice. I doubt you have a brain though.
Never quote me again.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by tt148: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
Thanks!, if i need a f*ck i know where to get one. grin

Where would you get one, My d*ick is like no other.. i tell you, we're gonna have fun..no lie
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by dROC1: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
cococandy:

Yes you are.

Simply English they can't understand...trolls need to get a life.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by dROC1: 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
cococandy:

Yes you are.

Simply English they can't understand...trolls need to get a life. Mtcheew.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Achorise: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Teespice:

where was it stated that she was dated him.

all in a bid to comment, you ended up saying rubbish.
How many likes did you have? Since that is what you worth, A post was read here on why most ladies date bad guys and marry good guys. And I was speaking in general terms of the disadvantage of dating a bad guy, as was cited in one of the comments.Cos a bad guy can turn into a demon.I never said they dated.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Teespice(f): 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Achorise:
How many likes did you have? Since that is what you worth, A post was read here on why most ladies date bad guys and marry good guys. And I was speaking in general terms of the disadvantage of dating a bad guy, as was cited in one of the comments.Cos a bad guy can turn into a demon.I never said they dated.

since you know likes are my worth, how many did you see in my post you quoted or you think I give a hoot if my posts are liked on not. looks like you thrive more on likes for you to notice something that inconsequential.

the thread isn't about women dating bad guys and rejecting good ones. it is about the murder of a woman who sadly you lot have decided to heap all the blame on.

better comprehend before quoting me next time
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Annalise(f): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
DesChyko:

So says the first sentence of my comment.
However, we must not let sentiments paint the lady innocent of any wrongdoing simply because she is dead.

[/b]I was simply seizing on this misfortune to address certain things ladies do that may throw a man over the edge[b]. It's a two-way thing.

Nothing a partner (male or female) does should be able to push you over this so called edge for you to do this! Same thing for women. You will hear of how a man dated a woman for 12 years and left her for a younger person after her 12th abortion. Next thing on the woman's mind, stabbing or acid tins. The moment you notice any consistent dishonesty from your partner, it is [/b]your responsibility[b] to walk away. It is [/b]your responsibility[b] to ensure you are not played. Stop using style to justify this cave man ideology.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Annalise(f): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is another opportunity for "struggling" and "good" guys who can't deal with rejection, to lambast "materialistic" women who rejected their offers to be with "bad" boys. The force behind this cave man ideology is the believe that [/b] all [b] guys who are struggling financially are good guys and any man your love interest rejects your offer for is a bad boy (especially if he is richer he must be evil grin. These kinds of men can be found on domestic violence topics and miscellaneous stories relating to crimes of passion, divorce or separation and ritual killings. I call them the Domestic Violence Justifiers Club, nairaland branch.

Sensitive little sissies and lazy misogynistic bigots.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by mikolo80: 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
hakunajay:

only mumus fall in love. So once you tease na to cut my losses and run. Plenty fish in the sea
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Achorise: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Teespice:

since you know likes are my worth, how many did you see in my post you quoted or you think I give a hoot if my posts are liked on not. looks like you thrive more on likes for you to notice something that inconsequential.

the thread isn't about women dating bad guys and rejecting good ones. it is about the murder of a woman who sadly you lot have decided to heap all the blame on.

better comprehend before quoting me next time
Oh !!I made huge mistake replying you, I can now deduced where you belong on this forum. please I'm sorry for even quoting.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by mikolo80: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
hakunajay:

only mumus fall in love. So once you tease na to cut my losses and run. Plenty fish in the sea.but not everyone is mentally stable so why risk it on the girls part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Ugandan Woman Raped, Murdered With Stick Inserted In Her Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.