Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (69569 Views)

Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by fattycoolface(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
solasoulmusic:

Do not add to the fire ...allow people to wallow in their ignorance its allowed it only shows their primitive thinking if they were rolling in manure will you roll too
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by fattycoolface(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=fattycoolface' He who wait unto the lord wil not be a waste
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by bigerboy200: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
As long as that man may be a psychopath and guilty of murder, there is a huge void to be filled, and which may never be.

How did David and her late daughter begin? Were there favours, sacrifices and promises?

Just the other day, we read of a lady who gobbled cash off a guy at an eatery and deceived the guy, alighting at an uncompleted building, followed a shortcut and disappeared, leaving the guy waiting for no one. Do we honestly expect a handshake from this guy to the girl when next they cross paths?

R.I.P. Lady. We hope you died innocent.
Shame dey catch me 4 u aswear..any sane person (not only ladies ohh,even guys)should run from people like u..

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oh goodness, i hope he doesn't get away with this
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by jelal007(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Very sad indeed. But this story is incomplete abeg. That dude is not a mad man na,but I must admit he was extreme with his actions. Girls should be careful with the way they jilt men,some men can take it in good faith,while some will do the unimaginable. Some girls think it raises their profile/status wen they break a guy's heart or disregard his feelings. Abeg, be careful ur actions can push some 2d edge and it could lead 2 disaster.

3 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Arielle: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:
Excuse me. You are missing a very critical point here, hence the unnecessary spamming of my mentions.
I am not responsible for your understanding or the lack of it. I believe a rational mind could discern the tone of my comment without much fuss. I do not owe you any explanation, neither is the converse the case. However you choose to interprete my submission is entirely your business.
So, please, let me be.

Then get the heck off this thread. Don't cone here spouting your idiotic misogynist claptrap. What is the matter with you? Are you a sociopath? What action of anyone nan or woman justifies such savagery? There is no rationalising your so called point of view. What is wrong with young men today? You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Then again, I won't hold my breath.

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Skinluxe:
Shhhh this min! She had her own car & job, she didn't take his car, he said she didn't owe him anything, he said humiliate, not stole from him or dupe him, did we read the same story?

No we didn't. You read one that has the full profile of the lady in question, from childhood till her demise and the role the man played in her life from his entrance till the gruesome end. You read that. I didn't.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
koladata:
I hope other ladies learns from this. Though I Won't support murder. But if there was a court for relationship judgment, some ladies needs to be sentence to life in personment or dead by hanging . Some stupid girls will just wake up one morning and say she's not interested again without considering the pains guy go through, the memories, money spent , time .... some of them are here on nairaland, you will see them castigating that guy.... generations of eve ... shi o. Rest in peace if you were innocent

**** Did you read the post at all?where did they mention that she collected gifts from him. Even if she did is that enough to murder that promising young lady??.Jeez!

6 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
koladata:
I hope other ladies learns from this. Though I Won't support murder. But if there was a court for relationship judgment, some ladies needs to be sentence to life in personment or dead by hanging . Some stupid girls will just wake up one morning and say she's not interested again without considering the pains guy go through, the memories, money spent , time .... some of them are here on nairaland, you will see them castigating that guy.... generations of eve ... shi o. Rest in peace if you were innocent

Insightful..

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by smellingmenses: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toks2008:

There is no justification whatsoever for killing another human cos of heartbreak...nevertheless ladies must be extremely careful about how to lead a man on cos there are many beasts in man's flesh...unfortunately we may never know the story behind the guy's madness.
Never give what you can't afford. Don't think you own anyone and all human beings have the right to change their minds at any point in time! Deal with it or remain single!

4 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by smellingmenses: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

No we didn't. You read one that has the full profile of the lady in question, from childhood till her demise and the role the man played in her life from his entrance till the gruesome end. You read that. I didn't.
Be careful you don't commit murder!

7 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dude was probably a cultist in his school days hence why he was comfortable stabbing human beings multiple times. I hope he gets caught and sentenced because he's a menace to society.

I really hate the standard national dailies use in reporting news. Reading this story one can see all their signatures exhibited.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by saintdennis(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
You saw a knife in a strange man's hand and na talk u dey talk?

U saw him stabbing your daughter and rushed to beg? Omo. Female folks sha. Weaklings @ times.

Run to your kitchen get a knife and stab that mofos neck you cannot reason with a lunatic.

If only she had been a man @least this crap wouldn't have happened.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by piagetskinner(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
no matter what the lady might have done ...it doesn't warrant taking her life

I don't know some men are just obsessive...Na by force?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Then you commented without reading the story? Go sit in a corner and let adults talk. BTW forgive that chick who 'ate' your money
DesChyko:

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na mouth you get, your brain cannot actually think
saintdennis:
You saw a knife in a strange man's hand and na talk u dey talk?

U saw him stabbing your daughter and rushed to beg? Omo. Female folks sha. Weaklings @ times.

Run to your kitchen get a knife and stab that mofos neck you cannot reason with a lunatic.

If only she had been a man @least this crap wouldn't have happened.

1 Like

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by emmanuel4758(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is mansluaghter not murder law student here no be so ?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Azeeztaophic(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Begonia:
Why is it so difficult for some men to take "NO"?
That man is a monster.
People really need to stop dismissing threats so quickly. They're not always empty words.
Besides, is there such a thing as an overzealous parent? I and my friends were discussing this some time ago.
I'm so sorry for your loss ma'm.
you know some of you ladies use to act that is y men keep pressing , but at the same time action speaks
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Don't mind that child. Potential killer
bigerboy200:

Shame dey catch me 4 u aswear..any sane person (not only ladies ohh,even guys)should run from people like u..

3 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Begonia(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toks2008:

There is no justification whatsoever for killing another human cos of heartbreak...[s]nevertheless ladies must be extremely careful about how to lead a man on cos there are many beasts in man's flesh...unfortunately we may never know the story behind the guy's madness. [/s]
The monster lead himself on.
No means no not "murder me if you can't get me"
Whatever so called story behind his madness is surely not connected to her.
You guys on this forum should stop this constant female victim blaming. It's shows an extreme lack of moral values brought about by chauvinistic stupidity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Relationship is a risk. Do you actually need another human being to tell you that common sense? If you are not willing to take that risk, you shouldn't be in a relationship. No one asked them to spend their money or time. They did because they wanted to, because they were willing to take the risk. Sacrificing all you have is not a precondition to love, na you get your sacrifices and frankly, I don't see how anyone would rather be married out of pity than love.
There are many some men who should be shot for taking advantages of women too. This shit goes both ways:g\

I can't see where in the article she was ever in the relationship with the guyundecided

koladata:

3 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Begonia(m): 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Azeeztaophic:

you know some of you ladies use to act that is y men keep pressing , but at the same time action speaks
If I've told you "no" five times, I'm certainly not going to give you a "yes" the 8th, 9th or 10th time.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
How is it manslaughte?
emmanuel4758:
This is mansluaghter not murder law student here no be so ?
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by saintdennis(m): 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Na mouth you get, your brain cannot actually think

Madam pls shut up...

People like u with zero O.T will reject good advice it's normal

If by any bad luck u find urself in a situation with bandits or other cold blooded lunatics trying to take your life or that of a loved one feel free to kneel down and beg so as to appeal to a conscience that doesn't exist in such a person.

People like u don't appear on 'I SURVIVED" on Sony max,
they appear on shows like "HAPPILY NEVER AFTER" and "CORRUPT CRIMES".

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by kaziblake(f): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

It wasn't stated whom she was before the job. Neither was it stated how they met or existed together. What I'm trying to say is, Ladies should be careful not to bring misfortune to themselves. It takes away nothing from the fact that this is a gruesome murder. Murder is never justified. It's a crime.
Just shut your mouth pls

2 Likes

Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Neddstark: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
With the over 4 billion women in the world, nothing can make me kill over a woman. Like Walter Fray said at the red wedding "I'll marry another"
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by DesChyko: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
kaziblake:
Just shut your mouth pls
Actually, I used my keypad to post this. I never said a word grin
Whatever happens though, please, don't shut your brain wink
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by chimaobinelson(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
kabrud:

if this crime were to be committed by a northerner, u would have been the noisiest in calling the entire north so many unprintable names. Mtchew.
sorry to disappoint you bro,unlike you,idont Hate n abuse ppl irrespectiv of where you hail,i live above biggotry a long time,and treat matters as a humanbeing.
i wish u will check my comments jus as my signature butressed my point
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by Achorise: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
After dating a bad guy, you want to marry a nice guy.
For those of you who prefer dating a bad guy over good ones, read and be wise.
Re: I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O by kaziblake(f): 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
DesChyko:

Actually, I used my keypad to post this. I never said a word grin

Whatever happens though, please, don't shut your brain wink
Thank God you have sisters.
Okpo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Surrender At King Goddy Idaminabo's Palace In Rivers State (Photos) / kingTblakHoc & His Crew Granted Bail / Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.