Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. (2254 Views)

Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by emitheo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Women have their own way of thinking and doing things. I have seen and talked with couple of ladies who feels they can’t be friends with their fellow ladies. And that is why they are their own enemies.

Some moments ago, I was discussing with a female friend and I asked why she doesn’t mingle with her fellow females in her lodge. She often comes to our male lodge to play with the guys. “My dear, I don’t want all those their wahala,”she replied. She most of the females in their lodge are just two faced, back stabbers and gossipers. And they can’t be trusted.

And mind you, this not the first time such a thing is being said by a female. Another of my female friend whom I noticed was closer to the guys than the girls had complained of same thing. They don’t like themselves, they prefer being close friends with the guys than the girls. They often have an open eye to their female colleagues.

Couple of weeks ago, something happened in my compound. Thief nearly broke into the female section of the building though it was unsuccessful. The process lasted for like an hour in which the girls in their rooms were all in their rooms, awake but can’t even scream. After the incident, the guys interrogated them why they couldn’t call the other females in other rooms, they all maintained they don’t have each other’s phone numbers. That was an insult to them. “It was not surprising,” many of us guys thought. Because they don’t like themselves. Common to get their fellow woman number for the lodge, dem no fit. Women and their problems. A friend said that the dau God created a woman was the day problem came into the world.

Why can’t women like themselves. Why can’t they be friends with one another?

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by newsphase(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Interesting..

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by cruzita(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
u have already answered the question

they are gossipers ,back stabbers, boyfriend snatchers ,to mention but a few.

I have a lot of male friends than female friends cos of the same reason

its not like I dont have trusted female friends but they are few.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't like keeping female friends thoughundecided.....they fit use jealousy spoil pesin life

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by emitheo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
I don't like keeping female friends thoughundecided.....they fit use jealousy spoil pesin life
OK..but that one mean say u no dey jealous 2?
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by emitheo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
u have already answered the question

they are gossipers ,back stabbers, boyfriend snatchers ,to mention but a few.

I have a lot of male friends than female friends cos of the same reason

its not like I dont have trusted female friends but they are few.
I see...
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by mhisbliss(f): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
nature
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:

OK..but that one mean say u no dey jealous 2?
I dey jealous oo.....but jealousy get grade nah grin
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Depends on the kind of company you keep. 90% of my friends are females and are the the total opposite of what you described in your post.
You attract what you are, I guess.

5 Likes

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Ginaz(f): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
I had just 3 female friends, one of them was my pady we roll together but unfortunately it ended. It's painful due to the circumstances we parted but sha, female friends no get joy.

For male friendships, I don't get too close cos they always end up with feelings. I don't have time for dramatic complicated friends zone friendship of any kind cos I sabi friend zone die.

The only friend I have right now is God, myself and I.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Some girls are just so full of themselves and when you get to know more bout them, you find out that they've got nothing! undecidedundecidedundecided

A simple lady like me will rather watch and read any girl, make sure she's on the same line with my kinda person and then I can be friends with her. cool

Right now, i've got two female friends and they're my besties grin grin

No chill for them girls wey dey form cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by emitheo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
suzan404:
I dey jealous oo.....but jealousy get grade nah grin
Ok..your jealousy grade na pre-nursery while their own na tertiary abi!? wink
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by emitheo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Depends on the kind of company you keep. 90% of my friends are females and are the the total opposite of what you described in your post.
You attract what you are, I guess.
Hmmm? U sure? How well do u know this 90% of ur friends?
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by emitheo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ginaz:
I had just 3 female friends, one of them was my pady we roll together but unfortunately it ended. It's painful due to the circumstances we parted but sha, female friends no get joy.

For male friendships, I don't get too close cos they always end up with feelings. I don't have time for dramatic complicated friends zone friendship of any kind cos I sabi friend zone die.

The only friend I have right now is God, myself and I.
Now that's even better
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm very choosy when it comes to friends. I know them as well as I know myself.
emitheo:

Hmmm? U sure? How well do u know this 90% of ur friends?
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have said it b4 that, men tend to understand the value of friendship more than women. Women are born gossips.

A guy won't mind spending a 100k on another male friend just to catch fun, but girls, even ask her to borrow you 1k, you will hear stories.

I prefer male friends any day or time, just that their own, you can't keep yam and goat together. grin

3 Likes

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Slimflame(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
Women no dey chill at all....nah natural tin sha
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
emitheo:

Ok..your jealousy grade na pre-nursery while their own na tertiary abi!? wink
I still dey learn grin
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Beamborla(f): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
When a lady complains about fellow ladies, you as a guy should avoid her.

You see a reflection of yourself in others most of the time. If she has got nothing good to say about fellow ladies around her then you really need to question her character. She's most likely the guilty one.

I really don't keep close friends. I mingle with both sexes well on the same level.

1 Like

Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thing is ladies form too much even for themselves..

They want to better/superior than their counterparts!

If Bola see say sukurat get yansh pass am na yansh inplanttt be d nexxx option! kilode
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
MzPecs:
Some girls are just so full of themselves and when you get to know more bout them, you find out that they've got nothing! undecidedundecidedundecided

A simple lady like me will rather watch and read any girl, make sure she's on the same line with my kinda person and then I can be friends with her. cool

Right now, i've got two female friends and they're my besties grin grin

No chill for them girls wey dey form cool
lol I don't really have a problem with that but most of my friends are males
when girls are talking fashion am thinking of investments so we don't blend but my guys will always one up with more important issues
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
it's nature.

Basic biology has programmed the male species to be naturally proactive; to search for and dominate every female he sees.

Nature counteracted this by giving the females traps; illusions and tricks that she can use to make him faithful.

As such, Nature also programmed females to be uncomfortable in each others presence as long as a male is nearby; leading to the fights you see amongst females when dudes are around or nearby.

So much for Nature being intelligent undecided
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by MzPecs(f): 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
lol I don't really have a problem with that but most of my friends are males
when girls are talking fashion am thinking of investments so we don't blend but my guys will always one up with more important issues
That's so true..

I wanna ask you something via PM. Can i? embarassed
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by smileysmiley(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
if you ask me Na who I go ask??
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Julietcutie(f): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
they ain't trustworthy
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by brightalo1010: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
I have said it b4 that, men tend to understand the value of friendship more than women. Women are born gossips.

A guy won't mind spending a 100k on another male friend just to catch fun, but girls, even ask her to borrow you 1k, you will hear stories.

I prefer male friends any day or time, just that their own, you can't keep yam and goat together. grin
Really?
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by brightalo1010: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
nature
Especially people like you who are disaster to women-hood........I pity the innocent guy that will fall the victim,with such attitudes manners you portrays here.I simply smh....even your fellow ladies are disappointed in you.
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by brightalo1010: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
nature
Especially people like you who are disaster to women-hood........I pity the innocent guy that will fall the victim,with such attitude and manners you portrays here.I simply smh....even your fellow ladies are disappointed in you.
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
brightalo1010:
Really?
Yeah!.
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
brightalo1010:
Especially people like you who are disaster to women-hood........I pity the innocent guy that will fall the victim,with such attitudes manners you portrays here.I simply smh....even your fellow ladies are disappointed in you.
Chai!, this kind hubby for like wahala. grin let the girl be na.
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by brightalo1010: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Chai!, this kind hubby for like wahala. grin let the girl be na.
Baby sorry....just that the woman really annoyed me few days ago.You know your hubby is a gentle guy na grin
Re: When Ladies Can't Be Friends With Their Fellow Ladies. by brightalo1010: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Yeah!.
I see....anyway ladies are been ruled by natural jealousy,which most of you ladies don't or can't even explain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Attracted To Ugly Guys? / Viral Photo Of An African Lady Kissing Her Elderly White Lover / Sexy Lady Runs Mad In Broad daylight...... Strips Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.