Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) (89007 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Undergoes Gender Reassignment Surgery And Gets Married As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Elmojiid(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
i think this story is from kenya abi nollywood story.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Ini9(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Awww... So sweet! kiss The best thing! cheesy

Future hubby, please, keep yourself for me too just like this guy... kiss

angry

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ruemujerome(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na only dem waka come, ok oh! Who deir virgin epp self?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
MzPecs:

What makes you think she's not a virgin? undecided

I guess it must be the same thing that makes you think he/she is
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by pippimp(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
MzPecs:

What makes you think she's not a virgin? undecided

Because she said so. There is no way to verify it plus she needn't have said it in the first place. My warri friend used to say; every woman na virgin till the day e get belle.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Great and commendable
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by adicious(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have this ex who got married and her husband was telling everyone that she is a virgin.. That was when I stopped believing this virginity crap. People can just lie to make their partner look like a saint.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ruemujerome(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na only dem waka come, ok oh! Who deir virgin epp self? Virgin ni virgin kor grin grin grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wow!!! This Is So So Lovely...They Just reminded me of how I wished my marriage with my PEARL to be in the next 5yrs
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
It would have been better you kept that secret to yourselves. I wish you a Blissful marriage life
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by LAFOCUZY: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Great people, the right thing to do. You have my respect. This the way it should be done
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by sonnie10: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
And you believed the guy. At least the girls own is evidencial
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
And who confirmed their virginity or we shld just blindly accept that abi?...eleyi gidi gan oo
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
SmellyMouth come and see ooooo....u way don Strafe all the Fowls for your Area!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Ini9(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Horsesmouth:
2 Adult virgins in bed.
Sounds like 2 untrained electricians on a NEPA pole.
Good luck to them.

grin walai! Baba u nor well. Dis got me rolling on floor. grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Damn! De guy's sperm will be as thick as closeup toothpaste gel, and de gurls orgasm will be as thick as iya kamaru's akamu
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Ini9(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin where smellymouth self? Na e comments I dey lyk for dis kind of tins.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
adicious:
I have this ex who got married and her husband was telling everyone that she is a virgin.. That was when I stopped believing this virginity crap. People can just lie to make their partner look like a saint.
the painful part is they re both claiming to be virgins...shooor iffa hear

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by henryadex(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
This marriage is old on this site what would have made news is their new baby
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by iykofias(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nne5:
I don't understand.What's anyone's concern if they are virgins? undecided
eeyah
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
chydii:
If its true,
"IF"ooo, then congratulations to them.
God knows I can say anything to impress my in-laws.
Even if na to claim virgin, me and boo boo go just carry the story
that means say u no be virgin. Chai, Puna has suffered o grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
IF YOU NO LONGER A VIRGIN, WHY NOT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF INSTEAD OF WAILING ON YOUR WEAKNESS AND INDISCIPLINE, MODESTY AND VIRTUES SHOULD BE APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED. CONGRAT DEAR . I DUFF MY HAT FOR YOU TWO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
eddyjibs:
doesn't guarantee a happy marriage
It guarantees TRUST

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by 3sexy: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Their we life will be wack !

If the guy cannot deliver all her fantasies ,then wahala have shele

#talkingfromeperience
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
faith551:
How e take concern me?? or is being a virgin a guarantee she'll be a good wife??
na jealousy dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
passyhansome:
IF YOU NO LONGER A VIRGIN, WHY NOT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF INSTEAD OF WAILING ON YOUR WEAKNESS AND INDISCIPLINE, MODESTY AND VIRTUES SHOULD BE APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED. CONGRAT DEAR . I DUFF MY HAT FOR YOU TWO
Best Comment I've Seen On This Thread

5 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tobium1:
Damn! De guy's sperm will be as thick as closeup toothpaste gel, and de gurls orgasm will be as thick as iya kamaru's akamu
omase oo...nawa oo
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
We thank Almighty God.
But virginity does not mean purity.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Bifwoli: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
To hell with this unwise virginity shiet.

I always test drive a car if i'm seriously thinking of buying it.How would you know if its a good fit if you don't try it 1st before buying or you get home and find the yansh is smelly and unfit yet already committed?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
That man is impotent or has a small di....ick, period! I don't trust male virgins, male Virgin my foot. Eunuch.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ndcide(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
We know many will be uncomfortable with such profound discipline. They'll normally come and bad mouth them either harshly or subtly. Like this one I just quoted.

He's already using words like valueless and worthless for people being discipline. How shameful.
Is there any progressive life where discipline is worthless and valueless? Especially when you past victories have a strong impact on what you make of your future battles? Someone with big grammar, will say this?

People must learn to stop seeing things from their personal weaknesses.

ReddLabel:
Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It's rare to see virgins in this perverted generation, it involves a lot of discipline and self control. If you can discipline yourself on sexuality, chances are that, you can discipline yourself in almost all other spheres of life.

That said, marriage is an institution with a lot of challenges. It's an unfamiliar terrain for the couple, though, you both grow and learn along the way. In the process of learning, mistakes are bound to be made, costly mistakes that will shake the foundation of your union, note, being sexually disciplined does not insulate you from the shock of marital challenges, it could come in any form. In the heat of the challenges, my above narrated "sexual discipline" might not help your case, so the much celebrated virginity becomes worthless and valueless.

As much regards I have for the two of them, I must be sincere also, that, marriage is not built on such "trivial" issue, it does not guarantee you anything in marriage.

It doesn't guarantee love

It doesn't guarantee happy home

It doesn't guarantee a thing

Still, if being a virgin makes you happy, who am I to say you are wrong? To each man, his own!!!

2 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Horsesmouth: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ini9:

grin walai! Baba u nor well. Dis got me rolling on floor. grin

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.