Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) (89015 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Undergoes Gender Reassignment Surgery And Gets Married As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drownedgod:
Who confirmed the virginity? undecided

Our pastor
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
ozohtony:
God bless this union. Sweet virgins........haters go to hell for all I care
help me tell dem
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by chiderao: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Then?.....is it all the news...
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
chydii:
If its true,
"IF"ooo, then congratulations to them.
God knows I can say anything to impress my in-laws.
Even if na to claim virgin, me and boo boo go just carry the story
"ANYTHING" you say?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by olubenjazzy(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wait o

#OP

Did u attend d wedding? And besides did d couples said they are virgins publicly (if yes)

Do we or d public need to know about it? I think it should just be between dem and God, then later educate their future child(s) with the benefit of waiting till marriage.

BUT IN ALL WAYS I WISH THEM A HAPPY HOME.
God will make it be fruitful.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Horsesmouth: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
I hear it's hard work to disvirgin a girl.
Why would anyone work so hard while not getting paid for it?

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by brostheo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Marry them virgins,years later they start fucking other men under your nose. Bro fear these girls abeg

BTW who prove their virginity? nor be waten them tell you you post here?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
PrinceAbinibi:
They are virgins! I have a bridge to sell you in Kenya!
Paseus:
And who confirmed their virginity or we shld just blindly accept that abi?...eleyi gidi gan oo
cheesy cheesy Funny dudes.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by venom13(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drownedgod:

O boy I bow oh!! Them think say my name Na Kamoru?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
It guarantees TRUST
wish kain trust?...if d virgin guy taste punna being d first tym him go bcom loose canoon
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
ades0la:
Awww cry. Beautiful

#goals

And have you lost your own "goal" grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nice one
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na all this kind virgin babes i dey like straff.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
ndcide:
We know many will be uncomfortable with such profound discipline. They'll normally come and bad mouth them either harshly or subtly. Like this one I just quoted.

He's already using words like valueless and worthless for people being discipline. How shameful.
Is there any progressive life where discipline is worthless and valueless? Especially when you past victories have a strong impact on what you make of your future battles? Someone with big grammar, will say this?

People must learn to stop seeing things from their personal weaknesses.

What you make out of my comment is simply your prerogative and you are entitled to your opinion, but before such unsolicited and ITK remark, learn to read and understand, it would do you a lot of good.

To the point you raised, what defines strength and weakness? Is sexual activeness a weakness? If yes, how? I'm willing to learn
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
I am a virgin too

#teamvirgin

I surrender myself to any MOD for divine verification
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by uboma(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drownedgod:

Excellent question!
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drownedgod:
I personally confirm her virginity @ my apartment
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wait ooo...or is it that i didn't read the story well? So despite the lady being a virgin, it took the guy how many years to propose? I see pple being worried about the virginity thingy forgetting that it's all about who the partner is and not if the lid has been lifted off the cookie jar or not! IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Dandeson1 post=48661056] tongue Is that something to be proud of?? The man will probably end up Cummin b4 he enter the lady's puna/ni, she in turn will get frustrated with not getting sextisfied and in turn end up cheating with a nigga who don disvirgin since primary schl for toilet, the marriage will most likely be a sad one in the room, becos fasting and prayer nor dey work for things like this.

LMFAO......u bad well lolsssss
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Paseus(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
madgoat:
Na all this kind virgin babes i dey like straff.
aint natin lyk a tyt punna bruv...kip doin dah shiiiit

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by uboma(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adeevah:
I am a virgin too

#teamvirgin

oya, let's go there.
But wait o! which one be divine verification, ehn Kwa?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You didn't even ask if the guy is not lying since no one can test his. Smh
that's why man na man. Shei u understand?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Horsesmouth: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who is to say that the guy wasnt doing this?:

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by kayceeD2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Horsesmouth: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Adeevah:
I am a virgin too

#teamvirgin

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Cuteboi98(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

But I'm a virgin nau
Yes I see... Ur username has proved it!!!
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by makdcash(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Really!

BlackSeptember:
How are we sure the girl did not use alum

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by chara019: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
why do people get angry and go over the edge when they see a virgin or told of a virgin?
hiaaaaa.!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Paseus(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=Chuknovski post=48661943][/quote]that is one educated niqqa ryt here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Icon79(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Choi, Naija pipul sef. You people and una jealousy!

Yes, it's possible to be a virgin at 24 and/or 28. I have dated 3 virgins in my life, so they are out there.
You may not be one anymore but they actually do exist.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by maclily: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who will then teach them how to do the thing? Lol
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.