Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) (89054 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Undergoes Gender Reassignment Surgery And Gets Married As A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2016
Hi SeunO4... grin

Gotcha viewing! wink

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Yalakalibari007: 12:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Make them no create another thread say dem no be virgin oooo.

Sha congrat grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2016
if they are truly Virgins then I truly commend their sense of discipline...the world has become so perverse that the word virgin is becoming obsolete..may God keep their home

sex never gives true satisfaction...Jesus does! u have him,u have all!!

2 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2016
ireneony:
Team virgin grin
Happy married life to them.

This is the kind of men we should look up to, not all these ashawo boys looking for virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by cindyrocks(f): 12:55am On Aug 21, 2016
So you think being a virgin is impossible?
PrinceAbinibi:
They are virgins! I have a bridge to sell you in Kenya!
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Femston: 12:59am On Aug 21, 2016
That guy is Gaise the Gospel Artiste (Econs Dept of OAU 2008 set). Check him out on fb with Akinade Ibuoye. They both have a kid now. Nice one bro

2 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:00am On Aug 21, 2016
holuwole12:
How dem sabi kiss, hug like that Cos dem be virgin oooo undecided
Dem dey watch blue film grin
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by aleniboro(m): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2016
Nne5:
I don't understand.What's anyone's concern if they are virgins? undecided
You are right! It's painful when one is not and see those who made it to their marriage like this.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:23am On Aug 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Bi bawo?
iv been trying to get bk to u but its nt successful
Just pm me details if thats ok by u
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by scobaba: 1:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Drownedgod:
Who confirmed the virginity? undecided

My brother help me ask dem sad
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 1:36am On Aug 21, 2016
They are virgin because you examined them, right? Let's hope they are not going be disappointed in one another.

Good thing is that they are both Christians and not native doctors. God will not give them a cross they cannot carry wink
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 1:37am On Aug 21, 2016
In reality of life EXCLUDING religion, Both of them re dullards. I can imagine the scene and stand not to be corrected about the fact that such pairs re naturally dullards. Its the 21st century and only weaklings re in that class. I remain not to be corrected that pairs inherited religion and re weakling that can never CONTEST in Nigeria today

Not hate, Just a blatant truth

Please note the word "EXCLUDING"
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 1:43am On Aug 21, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/he-is-28-she-is-24-and-they-married-as.html

Beautiful. God bless you guys.

Team Abstinence here. Waiting for Miss Team Abstinence too— if that's God's will.

If not, as long she's God's plan for me, I'm delighted.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by armodilo(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:
There is no adult Virgin in Nigeria.

How do we believe the couples story when we can't verify it

Modified: Soon the girl will come on nairaland and open a caption like;

Help my Husband last 33 seconds in bed

xDxD LMAO
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by KoladeChris24(m): 1:52am On Aug 21, 2016
What if its a lie? Devicing a lie isn't hard in Naija naa

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Believe2061(m): 1:58am On Aug 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:

Did you take a second at least to stare at what you typed. Just because you and the entirety of your family lost your virginities at 12 or a little above it, and maybe you were born out of wedlock, doesn't make all adults nigerians non-virgins, it just makes all adults in your family horrible sex addicts. #Just thinking
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 2:00am On Aug 21, 2016
Dandeson1:
tongue Is that something to be proud of?? The man will probably end up Cummin b4 he enter the lady's puna/ni, she in turn will get frustrated with not getting sextisfied and in turn end up cheating with a nigga who don disvirgin since primary schl for toilet, the marriage will most likely be a sad one in the room, becos fasting and prayer nor dey work for things like this.
dude..u're hating on a whole new level...
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Believe2061(m): 2:01am On Aug 21, 2016
faith551:
How e take concern me?? or is being a virgin a guarantee she'll be a good wife??
Oh yes it does. She'll definitely be a good wife, and he a good husband
(yo seem to have forgotten the husband is a Virgin too all see advocates of gender inequality) #Just saying
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Believe2061(m): 2:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Dandeson1:
tongue Is that something to be proud of?? The man will probably end up Cummin b4 he enter the lady's puna/ni, she in turn will get frustrated with not getting sextisfied and in turn end up cheating with a nigga who don disvirgin since primary schl for toilet, the marriage will most likely be a sad one in the room, becos fasting and prayer nor dey work for things like this.

... That's none of your business and you still took time out to comment.
I am pretty sure that fasting and prayer would work on it sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 2:18am On Aug 21, 2016
Sometime back, in my friend circle, one guy introduced this girl as his fiancé. He too raved about her 'purity' and 'virgin' status. I noticed one of my other friend looking uncomfortable. Later that day, I queried the other friend over drinks why he looked one how when our mutual friend was introducing his lovely young recent college graduate as his wife to be. He then confessed that he actually met this same young girl a while back when he was visiting universities for "fresh meat action". He then dropped the bombshell that he had actually done PhD thesis on that pünäni back then.
We laughed over it well and eventually attended our mutual friend's wedding with his lovely 'virgin' wife. It was a great celebration and we did not judge because whatever has happened in the past is the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by John902(m): 2:28am On Aug 21, 2016
ReddLabel:

That said, marriage is an institution with a lot of challenges.
like University baa?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by John902(m): 2:30am On Aug 21, 2016
aleniboro:

You are right! It's painful when one is not and see those who made it to their marriage like this.
you made laugh cause your response to non virgins grin
aleniboro:

you made laugh cause your response to non virgins
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by july66: 2:36am On Aug 21, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/he-is-28-she-is-24-and-they-married-as.html
the woman's virginity can be verified but how do you verify that of the man? Just asking o because their virginity no concern me.
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by july66: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2016
BlackSeptember:

you no serious o. So you dey time when your husband climb the mountain & when he come down?
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by seunO4: 2:49am On Aug 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Hi SeunO4...

Gotcha viewing! wink

Lol cheesy
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by yomz1e(m): 2:53am On Aug 21, 2016
Yeah she bought this from my shop just before the wedding... True! am sure he has masturbated once if. It many self and she too has Love Machine herself so technically they are still Virgins for their minds. When you have wet dream and cum, dats it, you no longer a virgin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Acepen:
Thats wat am talking about...now this guy don get new package...no 2nd hand.

While it great, there are a few things:

(1) None of us can scrutinise or verify it.
(2) No guarantee of successful marriage. Financial & economic pressures and the grind of daily life take a toll on marriages.
(3) Occurrences of sexual incompatibility are now quite common-from man not lasting in bed, woman has no desire for sex, etc. Leading to break-up.
(4) It should be between two people whether they are virgin or have a high mileage already. cheesy grin

In all, HML to them.

1 Like

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Tkayhandsome(m): 4:04am On Aug 21, 2016
So a guy who masturbates and ejaculates but havn't penetrated a p*ssy hole is a virgin?
I understand how much we value the virginity thing, but its not an assurance for a God marriage.
Virgin or no virgin I'm gonna marry and love me wife with all my heart...
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:38am On Aug 21, 2016
so long it's published, it's a lie. the truth is never published in public cos people don't promote truth
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by pippimp(m): 4:58am On Aug 21, 2016
The worst thing to happen to any couple is to be stuck with a partner you are not sexually compatible with. It is a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 21, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

Pls do well to tell us when the marriage crumbles, so we can knw that virginity is not what determines how long a marriage will last
Re: Akinade And Olufunto Married As Virgins!! (Photos) by slap1(m): 5:09am On Aug 21, 2016
I don't know why we elevate many unnecessary things in Nigeria. They married as virgins, so what? Does that automatically make them better spouses than others? undecided

Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ginimbi Buried In A Versace Coffin (Photos) / Mountain Of Fire Bride In Church And At Reception (Pictures) / Four Sisters, Medical Doctors Marry On The Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.