Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

#rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! (32226 Views)

John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars / Athletes Don’t Need Too Much Preparation To Win Medals – Dalung / Paralympics: Nigeria In Top 10 On Medals Table In Ongoing. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Yeeyo: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
thundabot:
WHERE IS NIGERIA

cry
Dts a clear indication dt buhari d almajiri is d president
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by excel101(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
yorex2011:
So as big as Nigeria is, we only have one medal so far,
The sports ministry is messing up badly, Nigeria is supposed to be leading the way for African countries at events like these.
You don't lead by power or size, but by hard work. Set a target and work towards achieving it. You will also be surprised that most our sports associations are not up-to-date or in with latest rules guiding their respective sports. Yet they are foolishly expecting Gold ( success before work )
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by johnbuck81(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Katyusha:
Better a smelly mouth than your smelly brain.
Retard.
u are just another boko haram disciple.
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Katyusha(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
johnbuck81:
u are just another boko haram disciple.
We are talking about medals, this idio.t is talking about boko haram.
I'm sorry for your children.
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Beey:
Trust that the nay Sayers who seem to have nothing else going on than to just tarnish the image of Kenya, Hope they now can rest.Good things are always coming out of Kenya but these people only post garbage.I actually think that they do admire Kenya compared to other African countries & that's why they must post almost daily about the latest news from Kenya.
Tell them Kenya has contributed more to the world than any other country in Africa

The Good Country Index ranks 125 nations based on how much they do for others globally in seven areas: science and technology, culture, international peace and security, world order, planet and climate, prosperity and equality, and health and well being.

1 Like

Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by vicben27(m): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
NoreenUG:
So the question now is, where is the self-deluded Giant of Africa?
datz wat we get wen a Man datz supose to b leadin 30cows in d bush is leadin 170million pple. Hw can we move forward?
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by nigerianvenom(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Slimflame:
E tire me o...but who gave them dat name... GIANT OF AFRICA

They gave themselves
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Slimflame(m): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kenya dey top anywia....
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by emmyid(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
everyone's always jealous of Nigerians, from South Africans, Ghanians, African Americans to out of space Aliens etc It's delusions at best really,having richest man and woman doesn't mean anything really, if most of you live under a dollar a day

Ok, if U say so. Btw, pls may I know yo country?
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by johnbuck81(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Katyusha:
We are talking about medals, this idio.t is talking about boko haram.
I'm sorry for your children.
zombie..
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by kenyangirl(f): 12:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Proud of my country smiley
#teamkenya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Beey(f): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2016
denisfidha:
Tell them Kenya has contributed more to the world than any other country in Africa

The Good Country Index ranks 125 nations based on how much they do for others globally in seven areas: science and technology, culture, international peace and security, world order, planet and climate, prosperity and equality, and health and well being.
Thank you for this.Let them who have eyes see. I love my country.

Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Beey(f): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2016
kenyangirl:
Proud of my country smiley
#teamkenya.

Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Greenback: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
Naija!!! I love you!
Even if you no win Gold, I'm not gonna give up on You! kiss

mmmuuaa... You are mrs david and an automatic niger deltan...løkøja..
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by VickyRotex(f): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Greenback:

mmmuuaa...
You are mrs david and an automatic niger deltan...løkøja..

Are you high? Or you quoted the wrong person?

Mrs. David kor, Mrs. Solomon ni.
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
NoreenUG:
Of the participating countries at this year's Olympic games, Kenya is currently in the Top 20 (16th Position), and is Africa's number 1 star country, leading the African winners' table with 5 GOLDS and 5 SILVERS, making it a total of 10 solid medals.

Coming in at 2nd Place is South Africa with 9 medals.
Ethiopia comes in at 3rd Position with 6 medals, and Ivory Coast and Algeria occupy 4th and 5th positions each.

Let's congratulate these guys for actually succeeding and understanding that victory comes from preparation and not empty "hope".

Invest in your people and leave propaganda alone.

Algeria get 2 silver medal in rio wink by makhloufi in 800m and in 1500m
Re: #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals! by Beey(f): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2016
denisfidha:

Yeah, Kenya is so much smaller in size and yet has managed to achieve so much.Let them give us a break.After all, they dominate in weird stories like those of rituals and baby factories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full House As Musa And Onuachu Arrive At Super Eagles Camp. / Sergio Kun Aguero Joins Barcelona on two-year deal / Samuel Chukwueze Is Youngest Player To Score At AFCON 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.