Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The 10 Worst Things You Can Do During Sex (adults Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Worst Things You Can Do During Sex (adults Only) (1252 Views)

15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Worst Things You Can Do During Sex (adults Only) by moral24(f): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Safe your relationship and be the best man for your girl.

Arguably, there’s no bad way to have sex: it’s an animal instinct, after all, and as long as you’ve got the very basic physiological gist of it, it’s virtually impossible to screw it up.

When people throw around the term “bad in bed”, it can usually be attributed to either a couple being sexually incompatible (you simply like different things!) or, it can often be tied directly to a perceived lack of enthusiasm, poor communication, or selfishness.

So this isn’t going to be a list about what positions to avoid, but rather a list of behaviors that often transform great sexual experiences into tepid ones. A good thing to remember is that we could probably come up with a thousand-item list on how to be good in bed. When it comes to things that are universally bad, there are pretty much only 10.

My contents are rated, and I wouldn't want anyone to claim he or she stumbled on this by mistake. So if you really wanna save your relationship by being thee best guy for your girl, LETS GO INSIDE MY ROOM BELOW
ADULTS ONLY......
https://moral24./2016/08/19/the-10-worst-things-you-can-do-during-sex/

Re: The 10 Worst Things You Can Do During Sex (adults Only) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
I wonder what's in the Op's room? grin it sounds dangerous cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tweet Gone Viral After He Promised To Kill Himself Over A Lady (pics) / I Asked For BMW Or Range Rover, You Didn't Buy. You Are Useless-lady To Her Bf / How Do I Get This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.