Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,403 members, 7,822,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX (23588 Views)

Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Students Of Kings College, Lagos Pictured Being Punished Like Animals (photo) / See How Students Of Kings College Were Being Punished Like Animals (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Paul Ogenyi, I am at Nsukka now. We shall come and see you tonight, you are gonna change your username again..from kasyn to unecboi and now this sh1t. You will be followed till you commit suicide..LOL

[s][/s]
doug nwachukwu....why didnt u go to your worthless and dirty anambra....from NSK now u will enter back to PH...shameless otondo cheesy cheesy
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Doug07034780891(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
My name Douglas and you can see I wrote it there for everyone to see..lol but have you bothered how we found you out? cool

We are trailing you with your IP address and we shall catch you red handed..lol

One of our men is living behind your house at school. You are in deep poo..Nsukka slave cheesy

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:

doug nwachukwu....why didnt u go to your worthless and dirty anambra....from NSK now u will enter back to PH...shameless otondo cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by glossy6(f): 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Proudly from Owerre Ezukala cheesy .Land of iwu ukpaka cheesy
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Doug07034780891:
My name Douglas and you can see I wrote it there for everyone to see..lol but have you bothered how we found you out? cool

We are trailing you with your IP address and we shall catch you red handed..lol

One of our men is living behind your house at school. You are in deep poo..Nsukka slave cheesy

[s][/s]
am not who u think i am p!g
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Doug07034780891(m): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Paul Ogenyi a student of UNN. What about your brother chima? Well we just got your admission number from one of your guys at school. You will face rustication in school just watch out how your results will be missing henceforth. You are in trouble.

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:

am not who u think i am p!g
[/s]
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by glossy6(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Seunwife:
Wow! Never knew we have water fall and cave at Owerri-Ezukala, i only know that of Ogbunike cave

There is one in Iyi Afor village.
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Chessco(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Seunwife:
Wow! Never knew we have water fall and cave at Owerri-Ezukala, i only know that of Ogbunike cave

Yes we do, the waterfall is so massive and the cave is large with several carvings resembling spanner, elephant leg, axes, monkey etc. Unfortunately the students might not be able to enter inside to to observe all these cos is usually damp and often enjoyed better during the summer.

The road leading to the world class tourist center is however very poor and hence the poor popularity.
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by seenter84: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Floreat collegium

1 Like

Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Gassa007: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Orikinla:
They should visit the defunct Federal Republic of Biafra. grin
International Committee of the Red Cross' Documentary On Biafra Now Released
Watch the documentary on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2016/08/international-committee-of-red-crosss.html
Mynd44 this is inciting, please come and do your work.
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by geraob1: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
[quote author=gudnex22 post=48655233]

mind yourself [/quo
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by geraob1: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Orikinla:
They should visit the defunct Federal Republic of Biafra. grin
International Committee of the Red Cross' Documentary On Biafra Now Released
Watch the documentary on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2016/08/international-committee-of-red-crosss.html

After d greatest criminal in Nigeria's history awolowo wt his indegenisation policy, stole d monies of biafrans, we have cm back stronger, and gained all we have lost. Smtn only the igbos can achieve... D only way u bastards achieve anything is thru treachery.. Silly cone heads....

1 Like

Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by nworanco(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

anambra is also blessed with criminals and drug dealers who die in Indonesia

anambra is also blessed with lassa fever and world's most polluted city..
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lassa-fever-kills-doctor-2-others-in-anambra-official/
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3299909&post=48647544

anu mpam.....anambra is cursed

Afonjo, who cursed you, you behaved abnormally
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:02am On Aug 21, 2016
lilyqueen:
I love my home
I bu onye Orumba? onye Owerre-Ezukala?
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by YhungPablo(m): 12:40am On Aug 21, 2016
thank God... the school nor far to our area in Lagos islans... tho dm lyk doing big boisss ooo but dem be omo "ASE"
if u dnt get me qoute me if u get like the quote

anyway..

who i epp

who dem epp to

and lastly who u epp.
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by YhungPablo(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
thank God... the school nor far from our area in Lagos island... tho dem lyk doing big boiii ooo but dem be omo "ASE"

anyway..

who i epp

who dem epp to

and lastly who u epp.
YhungPablo:
thank God... the school nor far to our area in Lagos island... tho dm lyk doing big boii ooo but dem be omo "ASE"
if u dnt get me quote me if u get like the quote
anyway..
who i epp
who dem epp to
and lastly who u epp.
thank God... the school nor far to our area in Lagos islans... tho dm lyk doing big boisss ooo but dem be omo "ASE"

anyway..

who i epp

who dem epp to

and lastly who u epp.
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Fawklicant: 1:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

anambra is also blessed with criminals and drug dealers who die in Indonesia

anambra is also blessed with lassa fever and world's most polluted city..
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lassa-fever-kills-doctor-2-others-in-anambra-official/
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=3299909&post=48647544

anu mpam.....anambra is cursed

Quit showing your ignorance on a public forum like this. You are a disgrace to the Igbo nation and the entire human race.

1 Like

Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Aroh48(m): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Students and staff of King’s College Lagos were on their annual educational/acculturation visit to various parts of the country in the six geo-political zones of the country. This programme exposes the students to the diverse cultural and traditional heritages as well as educates them on the essence of our collective destiny as a nation. Once again welcome to Anambra State- the light of the nation!
Light of d nation kor,fire of the nation ni.Anambra is home for All.
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Mekurexx: 3:59am On Aug 21, 2016
Floreat!!! This should be acculturation! In my time we went to imo state. Nice!!
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Paul Ogenyi a student of UNN. What about your brother chima? Well we just got your admission number from one of your guys at school. You will face rustication in school just watch out how your results will be missing henceforth. You are in trouble.

[s][/s]
i can keep u in the hux and feed u for years...i dont even know those names u mentioned..i know u personally and the place u stay in PH....ur real name is Nwachukwu....dont ask me hw i knew u.

am fighting for other south east states of Abia, Ebonyi and Imo u keep disrespecting here on nairaland....watch ur back and be conscious of where u move bc further misbehaviour from u may mean that nobody can guarantee ur security
Re: Kings College Student Visit Water-falls And Cave In Anambra State- PIX by Doug07034780891(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Paul Ogenyi can you recall how many carry-overs you have had since the last session? I promised you sometime in the past that we shall wreck you and you will never graduate from UNN. My name is Doug and I am the that wrote it for you to see..but we have all your details including your former house in school and where you are living now.

Now check the next result that will be out soon. We shall keep making you fail or have missing results. You must be brought to your knees.

We have your admission number and we are monitoring all your results with the exams and records department.

You are in trouble. cool

[s]
Enuguboy4nsk:

i can keep u in the hux and feed u for years...i dont even know those names u mentioned..i know u personally and the place u stay in PH....ur real name is Nwachukwu....dont ask me hw i knew u.

am fighting for other south east states of Abia, Ebonyi and Imo u keep disrespecting here on nairaland....watch ur back and be conscious of where u move bc further misbehaviour from u may mean that nobody can guarantee ur security
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video) / After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.