Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. (20748 Views)

South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Students Do This A Lot - 10 Things You Should Never Do When Charging Your Phone / 5 Things Successful Students Do, That You Don't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
arsenic33:
I remembered when I asked my dad for fees, he was like "how will a federal school pay such a fee"... I'd not argue... I sent him my login password and username to access my fees payment online on our school's website and if possible he can pay it online also then I'll print the receipt in school... he saw it and said he's sorry for doubting me.... you know what? I still did the padding.... i used half of the money meant for a session's fees to pay for a semester.... I still collected another for second semester..... i did the padding because I needed money for text book even though textbook is not compulsory in my school as he's only interested in paying fees..... was the padding a corrupt or sinful practice?
THE ROAD TO HEAVEN IS NARROW... It is nt in physical sense that such statement was made by Christ, but the sacrifices that will cost u pains such as being honest even if it means suffering for it. THE LORD WILL HELP US
arsenic33:
I remembered when I asked my dad for fees, he was like "how will a federal school pay such a fee"... I'd not argue... I sent him my login password and username to access my fees payment online on our school's website and if possible he can pay it online also then I'll print the receipt in school... he saw it and said he's sorry for doubting me.... you know what? I still did the padding.... i used half of the money meant for a session's fees to pay for a semester.... I still collected another for second semester..... i did the padding because I needed money for text book even though textbook is not compulsory in my school as he's only interested in paying fees..... was the padding a corrupt or sinful practice?
THE ROAD TO HEAVEN IS NARROW... It is nt in physical sense that such statement was made by Christ, but the sacrifices that will cost u pains such as being honest even if it means suffering for it. THE LORD WILL HELP US
arsenic33:
Re: How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. by ibroh22(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
favexx:
tnk u biko..its not evry 1 dat pads dat is the party type infact I hv come to realise dat the party type goes extra mile and dont depend on the padded money
don't mind me
Re: How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. by Ugosample(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijaboiy:
Padding is the real deal if you no wan suffer for school.

I always pad before resuming every semester. I'm even thinking of my latest padding ideas that I'll use to resume this session. grin

E dey sweet sha. grin

Just negodu
Re: How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. by fabianiweka: 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
just be ready to be padded when you leave school and you are supporting your aged parents cooljust be ready to be padded when you leave school and you are supporting your aged parents
Re: How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. by drake2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
martineinstein:
i never did any padding during my school days...they gave me money when i needed it and i wasnt the party type or the type that spend to acquire fame...i just wanted to be focused and reward my parents for their high level of responsibility and hardworks.

The most important reason is: i wanted to avoid cognitive dessonance and guilty conscience.

Cognitive dissonance: nounPSYCHOLOGY
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioural decisions and attitude change.

Most 'padders' are people that concentrate more on popularity and fashion or those that tried to be what they are not

Dont forget dat ur children will 'multi-pad' u in a smarter way.
Re: How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. by Horlorlardaey: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigeria students and padding be like 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Sue Alabama College For Treating Them ‘like Animals’ / Help I Just Had My First Carryover / 11 Pictures Every Freshman (1st Year students) Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.