Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" (52696 Views)

Pearl Chidinma Ogbulu: Nigerian Men Romantic When They Haven’t Tasted Honey Pot / Owusu Bempah Prophesied Afia Schwarzenegger's Marriage Crash In 2016 / Ghanaian Actress Andrea Owusu Clapsback At Fan Who Asked Why She Was Half Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
lilmax:
there's nothing attractive about this woman, who's that Nigerian guy lowering our standards by dating this thing?

May be na Salisu, the mai ruwa
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by eme40rald(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians become United when things like this happen. Lmao
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
@Royalpearl, cocoama, trapqueen1, jiggamangh,iamord,azontoghost,onila, achimotan grin grin
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NigerDeltan(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
V0lv0:
She is a Ghanaian American model and it's not a surprise that nigerians find her ugly. She is dark skin and has natural hair and the average nigerian is obssessed with oyinbos and bleaching.

You don't even have to date nigerian men to know they are a no go area. She is right and she is just saying what every sensible ghanaian girl knows.

Just like you have an opinion, she also has an opinion.

Black beauty

Nxt tym you want to post this trash here pls kindly wait till mid night

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by samhay: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
jaybillionaire:
hahahahahahahahaha grin grin so no be only me see am? Ogo imado cheesy , o ri bi nkan tan fi n sa aso ni North( looks like Wt the northerners use for drying cloth) , egungun bogo ( bony structure), oponu apoda, ajantiele, akidanidani ; angry.angry. At least she now knows our women love us and don't joke with us. Omo i rankiran

Bros r u from Ibadan?
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
nnokwa042:
so because we nigerians abuse each others on social media she to want to abuse nigerians too? Ghana person to abuse naija person?

Well who knows why she put it on social media. She may have done it as a joke, she may have done it because of her personal experience or someone she knows but i doubt she did it because nigerians abuse each other on social media. At the end of the day you guys are just further proving to her and other women that she is right about nigerians. Just look at the comments.if someone says something like that i first enquire why not start to insult and act childish by calling her all sorts of names. Smh
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by socrates007: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigerians are very patriot people.we may fight among each other but we have one good vision of a better country we are all hoping for.this maggot earth worm won enter us like say we no be anything .She don recieve bashing of her life.Thank u very much by beloveth people of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
nonjebose:
Don't mind any of those friends, they are not telling you the truth. We are good from Bayo, Emeka, Musa, Akpos, to Orits. Them girls don't want you to compete with us

Lol but i believe them. I trully believe only a nigerian girl can really understand and tolerate nigerian men. It's not just ghanaian women who say this but many women in general. So something somewhere is off
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by byvan03: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
It's simple, leave Nigerian men for Nigerian women and stop the lamentation bikonu angry.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by olumalcolm(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Panla osi. angry
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by humilitypays(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

She has a right and she was giving it to Ghanaians so why are Nigerians getting upset. She never said Nigerian women don't date nigerian men or foreign women should not date Nigerian men. She said Ghanaian women and she is not thw first to say this
Heck even my nigerian female friends say same thing
What's that thing on your nose? Hmmm, ladies be destroying their body in the name of fashion. Even Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, et al no put nose ring, sighs

For your info, no serious-minded Nigerian guy in his right senses will take u to his parents with that cow nose ring, ladies learn!!!

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by naijacentric(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
I hate to admit shes somehow rite even my ugandan n southafrican female friends say d same too
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by DAVE41(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
See the wey naija women be defending naija men

. after. Them Go say we men nor dey try

. SHOUT OUT NAIJA MEN !!! grin grin. click like 4. naija men

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by gretblue: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
eme40rald:
Nigerians become United when things like this happen. Lmao
That's the Spirit. The on line difference ends on NRL. Am heading to Anambra tomorrow and I have called my friends "Uchenna and Nnaemeka to prepare for my arrival, who in turn have instructed their wives to prepare Ofe nmanu and Olugbu for my arrival.

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by humilitypays(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
byvan03:
It's simple, leave Nigerian men for Nigerian women and stop the lamentation bikonu angry.
I laugh so hard whenever I see Nigerian ladies defend Nigerian men in international fight like this cheesy, shows that nothing like your sister, we love u Nigerian ladies no matter what we say about you ladies kiss

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by cocoama(f): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
But why are nigerians getting upset. You people hate ghanaians so why should you care if a ghanaian warns fellow ghanaians to stay away from nigerians? Shouldn't you be happy? At least she came out to say it and is not pretending or hiding like some fake people out there. Trust me she is not the first to say this and there is truth to it.

This has gone way out of control and what she said is much better than what some other women are saying about nigerians on social media

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
what got me cracked up is the "her royal hoeness, chief adviser of hoe universe" grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
See as she be like bonga fish... Mtcheeeeeew!!!!!!
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by cocoama(f): 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
See the way Nigerian women are defending you yet day in day out a lot of guys will talk trash about them and say team foreign women. You guys should really appreciate your women more. No sane women will go for a man who treats his own women like shiit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
humilitypays:
What's that thing on your nose? Hmmm, ladies be destroying their body in the name of fashion. Even Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, et al no put nose ring, sighs

For your info, no serious-minded Nigerian guy in his right senses will take u to his parents with that cow nose ring, ladies learn!!!

My friend who told you that your opinion matters to me? Its my body and my face and i can do what i want. The nose ring is even the removable ones besides i ain't checking for you or nigerian men so you can shove your info up ur ass cheesy
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
IceDude:
Walai u can lie for Africa!....Whats beautiful abt her. That b!tch isnt even qualified to be a village model. I cant lash this kinda girl, not even in my dream. *spit*
your opinion though grin tongue
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by nonjebose(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

Lol but i believe them. I trully believe only a nigerian girl can really understand and tolerate nigerian men. It's not just ghanaian women who say this but many women in general. So something somewhere is off

Let me give you heads up. Nigerians are showy, confident, highly opinionated, ambitious and goal getters. A little pride comes in this territory. Most are nice and loving. Nigerian girls can not get enough of us. Take this to the bank

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
IceDude:
Walai u can lie for Africa!....Whats beautiful abt her. That b!tch isnt even qualified to be a village model. I cant lash this kinda girl, not even in my dream. *spit*
to me she's beautiful tongue to you she's not. you are entitled to what you choose and I'm entitled to mine cheesy tongue wink
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by abbssx(f): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
nonjebose:

Let me give you heads up. Nigerians are showy, confident, highly opinionated, ambitious and goal getters. A little pride comes in this territory. Most are nice and loving. Nigerian girls can not get enough of us. Take this to the bank

Yes i agree. I don't have a problem with nigerians nor hate them. I find you guys hilarious and i have nigerians as friends. It's just when it comes to the dating/relationship game is where i think most of the problem lies. I am sure there must be some good guys out there, i just am yet to meet one that's all lol
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Litmus: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
There is a possibility that she has never dated a Nigerian guy before but wanted to court controversy in order to further publicize herself. The Nigerian presence on social media is huge and no publicity is bad publicity to a certain type of media narcissists. Well brought up Nigerian men are brainwashed from young to play the role of good husband . We are brought up to take care of our wives and children to the best of our abilities, brought up to play the bread winner role and brought up to feel that a failed marriage emasculates us. For some of these reasons, Nigerian men make ideal husbands and women from other cultures give Nigerian men the praise due and this widespread acts as further encouragement to Nigerian men. Of course, this aura of the Nigerian man as potential good partners rankles with a certain Ghana narrative, which has strove for a long time now to have people everywhere despise Nigerians. So, just as a European with Indian friends very rarely like blacks, so too do people who have Ghana friends and like Ghana culture vary rarely like Nigerians.

In summery therefor, i view this model as probably trying to kill two birds with one stone. Firstly, she intended to gain further publicity with this notorious comment and secondly, destroy the image of Nigerian men as husband/boyfriend material before the eyes of the world.

On the other hand, as this is Niraraland, the story probably has K-legs and we should wait for the eventual truth in future days grin

1 Like

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by nonjebose(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

Yes i agree. I don't have a problem with nigerians nor hate them. I find you guys hilarious and i have nigerians as friends. It's just when it comes to the dating/relationship game is where i think most of the problem lies. I am sure there must be some good guys out there, i just am yet to meet one that's all lol
Okay. Don't worry, just keep your heart open, you will meet guys who will exceed your imagination. Guess you are in Ghana, if not..................
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by NevetsIbot(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ugly thing... See looks like a grashopper! See disgustinly black skin and head like that of an orangutan. Comor for here jae
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by uwemetok(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Our outstanding level of patriotism will take us places... yesterday it was BBC
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by V0lv0(f): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
NigerDeltan:

Nxt tym you want to post this trash here pls kindly wait till mid night

Your witching hour abi. Holy Ghost Fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by JimD(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Who is dis?
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Dreyl(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Twaci:
The mirror contours though cheesy
kai, your worworness know get part 2.
Re: Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" by Dreyl(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbssx:

She has a right and she was giving it to Ghanaians so why are Nigerians getting upset. She never said Nigerian women don't date nigerian men or foreign women should not date Nigerian men. She said Ghanaian women and she is not the first to say this
Heck even my nigerian female friends say same thing
Hi..,you must be a ghanian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.