Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) (35508 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits President Buhari (Photos) / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Ifeanyi Ubah FC In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
ajepako:
This Baba Jagua wey dey visit everybody in recent times so get one kain oh...

Abi the retired general too wan join the race for 2019 ni?

Because all these old men no wan sempe at all oh...

grin grin

How them go sempe?
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 9:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm a proud quitter when it comes to chasing women, they be treating you like you're some pest. Please its not that serious. You can be going.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by ibkgab001: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
5 % are doing fine

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
As long as there is Tokunbo Car (Auto/Ac) for 800k to 1.5million Innoson motors will continue to find it extremerely difficult to dominate Nigerian Car markets.
They should make some Models that are affordable to Nigerians and other african countries alike.
I wish them success

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 9:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
*yawns*
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
mmb:
EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT IGBO, I LIKE AND SUPPORT IGBOS FOR BEING INDUSTRIOUS .
I support only the honest ones

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by TomLepskie(m): 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is where subsidy should come in, we should subsidize production not consuption. Also dangote refinery whenever it comes onboard our govt should subsidize the crude oil supply so that Nigerians ll not end up buying the end products at International price. God bless naija.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by nightmile: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
kaen1317:
Had abdulsalam been igbo am sure PMB will probe the living daylights out of him

Would you honestly say all innoson technical staff are igbos? Do the research..
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Wyttcat: 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gullibility on overdrive!

Abdusalami is an unofficial one man intelligence bureaucrat and he knows those cars are made in China only assembled in Nnewi just like we have all over Nigeria.

The man is probably spying to find where NDA and IPOB are hiding the taunted arms and missiles, throwing the best bones dogs love to eat at them only for them to swallow it hook line and sinker busting into usual Yakata dance moves after every chew and bark. grin grin Obo ngbo'bo g'ope grin grin I love Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by asorocker: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
The useless APC government is planning to reduce tarrif on imported fairly used cars, this will add to the problems of made in Nigerian cars.
All the gains that PDP governtment of Jonathan achieved has gone with the wind of stupid change , Nigeria is now not the biggest economy, the petroluem industry is almost dead, banks are laying off , while there are plans to choke the telcom industry with 9% tax, civil servants are npw farmers in failed APC states, inssecurity is mounting every day in parts of Nigeria that was peaceful, Sports sector is dead , Nigeria can no longer win a single medla in olympics even with over aged players , Nigeria can no longer qualify for football matches

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Very nice,the innoson man is even wearing aba shoes?

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
very soon northerns will buy huge shares in the company and start controlling it.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by dljbd1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please, where can I get price quote for Innosson cars?
Can't find anything on their website.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Not surprise. Igbos are very industrious and peace-loving people. Success always attractive many friends.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Igho man and red
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by nnalove(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
u just remind me d name my mum use to call my junior sis dat love drinking tea every morning (Abubakar...nd I was wondering how she came about d name....lol
taylor88:
same abubakar that used naijas fund to drink tea during his dayz

no problem
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
SWORD419:
very soon northerns will buy huge shares in the company and start controlling it.
and when did innoson said that he is issuing out shares to the public for subscription? Olodo undecided
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Donbiggi: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2016
theodavid:
When is afiaolu starting?
guy am an nnewi dude , bt i base in taraba state, bt i won't be @ home durin de festival, pls do me a favour By uploading dia pictures here
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Bold - CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is a renowned growing organization that sprung from Bold Support Services, a “think tank” organization based in Nigeria. Bold CAPFIS Enterprise Ltd is created to engage 34,000 youths into cassava cultivation program. The farms will be situated in the following states; Anambra, Bayelsa, Rivers, Ebonyi, Imo, Ondo, Cross River, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Ekiti, Kogi, Taraba, Niger, Benue, Kaduna, Ogun and Edo State mainly because of the soil advantage. The selected participants will be given two weeks intensive training on mechanized cassava production. Bold CAPFIS shall also allot 5 hectares to each and every one of them after they have undergone their preparatory course, and establish solar powered cassava flour, chips, starch and chips processing centers in each state to commercialize the farm outputs for local consumption and export.

The ration of participants will be 30% to 70%, 30% goes to the indigenes of the State where the lands are situated, and 70% will be distributed equally amongst the participants that were successfully selected from the remaining 36 states of the Federation.

At the end of the harvest (8-9months), each farmer will earn a sum of N1,000,000.00 as a reward for monitoring and nurturing their farmland. Sign up for CAPFIS now.

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 21, 2016
ajepako:
This Baba Jagua wey dey visit everybody in recent times so get one kain oh...

Abi the retired general too wan join the race for 2019 ni?

Because all these old men no wan sempe at all oh...

grin grin

He is joining in the race and Obiano as running mate.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
Wyttcat:
[s]Gullibility on overdrive!

Abdusalami is an unofficial one man intelligence bureaucrat and he knows those cars are made in China only assembled in Nnewi just like we have all over Nigeria.

The man is probably spying to find where NDA and IPOB are hiding the taunted arms and missiles, throwing the best bones dogs love to eat at them only for them to swallow it hook line and sinker busting into usual Yakata dance moves after every chew and bark. grin grin Obo ngbo'bo g'ope grin grin I love Nigeria[/s]!

Afonja and envy...runs deep in their blood like glucose.

8 Likes

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2016
SWORD419:

and as soon as Nigeria brakes up they'll
loose everything. ..hehehehe
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 12:54am On Aug 21, 2016
Proffdada:
I support only the honest ones

afonja hater spotted.

member brown roof republic

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2016
He always reminds me of black Santa with his snow beard. Shout out to Innoson. He's always doing it major major. Still waiting for him to release the new suv that looks like a gwagon
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:46am On Aug 21, 2016
this Abdulsalam go just fresh like a baby all the time. he no even know say people dey suffer for naija
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:41am On Aug 21, 2016
give us money to produce cars, which type of work this man dey do wen e see this type of money to take build alot of units of cars.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Krinel(f): 4:49am On Aug 21, 2016
theodavid:
When is afiaolu starting?
wednesday of course
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2016
nnalove:
u just remind me d name my mum use to call my junior sis dat love drinking tea every morning (Abubakar...nd I was wondering how she came about d name....lol

The name Abubakar has always been jovially affiliated with tea drinkers way before Abudsalami became president..

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by kabrud: 6:39am On Aug 21, 2016
onnenka:
Buhari that is not stealing, what has he done?
Good to note u admitted he is not a thief. That is the starting point.
Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2016
[b][size=15pt]The type of democracy the likes of General Abdulsalami Abubakar and General Olusegun Obasanjo sold to Nigeria is a democracy still being manipulated by the military with the military still in charge of our leadership and they have written a constitution that suit the military interest.

Nigeria have not enjoyed true democracy as the democracy that was to come by the victory of Bashorun MKO Abiola in the June 12 Presidential election was destroyed by General Ibrahim Babangida.

Power must return to the Nigerian people and like Fr.Hassan Kuka said General Buhari should be the last military man to rule Nigeria as the psyche of a military man is different from a true civilian. They do not have experience in handling sensitive national issues like the Niger delta crisis, boko haram, Biafra independence etc

The military leader who doctored our democracy like Obasanjo brought in Jonathan a man not qualified to run for a local government Councillor to became vice president and he mess thing up when God elevated him to become President at the death of Musa Yar'Adua the then President.

I would want the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the likes of former leaders like Ibrahim Babangida, Obasanjo, Abdulsami Abubakar.
[/size]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Innoson Motors (Photos) by Renewed16(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2016
shame on sahara reporters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) / Burial Of Pro-Biafra Shot Dead During Protest In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.