Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) (1460 Views)

Man Abandons His Young Wife And Kids, Moves In With Another Lady. Photos / Man Abandons Wife Abroad For Trading With Her Body / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by andertoph(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
FOR PHOTOS CLICK >>>https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/08/20/unbelievable-man-abandons-wife-and-marries-his-mother-in-law-after-falling-in-love-with-her-photo/

A man who shocked many in India by leaving his wife and marrying his mother-in-law has now realized his foolishness and filed for divorce.

The man identified as Suraj Mahto, 22, came to limelight after he abandoned his wife Lalita and married her mother, 42-year-old Asha Devi. According to reports, the unusual affair began when Mrs Devi came to stay with the couple in the village of Puraini in the impoverished state of Bihar last year.

It was gathered that Devi looked after Mr Mahto when he became ill and they fell in forbidden love. After the mother-in-law returned home, he would call her and they would talk for hours on the phone and would also visit her at her home.

When Lalita found out about the affair she told her mother to stay away but she refused; even the girl's father could not do anything to stop the forbidden affair.

Even though everyone in the village frowned at the forbidden love, the couple eloped and married on June 1 this year in nearby Dhamdaha. Two months on the couple have both realised they have made a crazy mistake.

The Gulf News reported that Mr Mahto said: 'I have come to realise my folly now. I admit I have committed the mistake but will never repeat in future.

'Now, I no longer treat her as my wife. Rather, I have started paying her regard as
a mother.'

He said he would go on bended knee and beg Lalita to have him back. The couple have a son together.

Mrs Devi is also seeking to undo her actions.

She said of Mr Mahto: 'No longer do I treat him as my husband but as a son-in-law. We have already a filed divorce petition in the court and I want to return to my husband as soon as possible.'

SOURCE: Uzomedia
Re: Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by TyrantInAsoRock: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
He be lyk say craze dey play 5 aside on top these idiots heads

Re: Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by funkyibodude(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Go to romance section and post this story cool
Re: Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Indian jazz @ work
Re: Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by duduade: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
I knew it couldn't be Nigerians....

We no mumu like that...

This is pure Asian jazz at work
Re: Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by Becina(f): 11:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
lipsrsealed omo this one heavy for mouth. Things are really happening.
Re: Unbelievable! Man Abandons Wife And Marries His Mother- In-law (photos) by chachanga: 1:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Telemundo tinz undecided
If u wan tell beta story, you might as well dash us free popcorn to sweet am
Na so SuperStory dey do am

Lest I forget....
That bloody guy...
...is another Stifler...
.................a GrandMordaFcka!

My Mother Kicked Me Out Because I Voted For Donald Trump / Please, Is Bonapet A Good Medicine For A Teething Child? / So I Got Back From A Date And This Discussion Ensued Btw me & My Sister.