Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? (1958 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by AccidentalGenius: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I know about slave/master/pain sex and I find it inhumane and vile undecided
••••••
I told you,I hate rough play.
now thats just plain weird!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
now thats just plain weird!
No by yer sex style preference is vile undecided and that is weird
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by bitchcrafts: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
There is something called 3some abi.. That kain thing grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by AccidentalGenius: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No by yer sex style preference is vile undecided and that is weird
it gets the job done. Customer feedback is beyond satisfactory.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
it gets the job done. Customer feedback is beyond satisfactory.
i highly doubt it undecided
•••••••••
This topic of pain sex is disgusting me.Bye
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by Jholland(f): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
What can I do? If he truly loves me and we have been together for a long while I will forgive him (if he is very apologetic and not so eassy tho) and we move on that's if I see a future but if its something that's not been long and he is trying to justify his action I will let go. (Tho I will also try find out where I went wrong, if I am/gave enough for/to him he won't go out looking for more) #myopinontho
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Is Cheating On You? by rosieluv(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
you shouldn't advise others to stay knowing fully well you wouldn't if it were you.
D fact is even if i tell them to end the relationship,they wil still carry their two legs back into it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her / When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Give Her Some Space / SHe's Trying To Take Advantage Of Me.. What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.